The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joelnamit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KL NL FL_Mis Merah Gonna Have Open Day in Kuching

Dear Sifus/Taikors from Kuching

One of the famous and good service NL FL from KL namely Mis Merah is planning for a trip to Kuching to have an open days. Time and date yet to be confirm until we manage to accumulate at least 15 customers for her 3 days in Kuching.

Details of her as follows:
Name: Mis Merah
Nationality: NL FL / Single Mom
Body: Skinny
Height: 5'5 (165cm)

Her rate as follows:
1. RM350 for 1 hour (Limit to 2 shots)
or
2. RM600 for 3 hours (Limit to 3 shots)

You can read her FRs in other forums. She has good FRs written by many bros who tried her.

If you are serious and wanting to try her, kindly PM me and i will deal with you on her pictures.

Please do not pull off last minute after you confirm to take a slot. Else we will hunt you down.

What we do here is to bring better and good quality FL to kuching for serious cheongster to enjoy and please do treat the FL nicely as is her first time in the land of miaw miaw.

Note: Please don't zap me for no reason. Thank you.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Re: KL NL FL_Mis Merah Gonna Have Open Day in Kuching

One of the famous and good service NL FL from KL namely Mis Merah is planning for a trip to Kuching to have an open days. Time and date yet to be confirm until we manage to accumulate at least 15 customers for her 3 days in Kuching.

Her rate as follows:
or

You can read her FRs in other forums. She has good FRs written by many bros who tried her.

If you are serious and wanting to try her, kindly PM me and i will deal with you on her pictures.

Please do not pull off last minute after you confirm to take a slot. Else we will hunt you down.

What we do here is to bring better and good quality FL to kuching for serious cheongster to enjoy and please do treat the FL nicely as is her first time in the land of miaw miaw.

Note: Please don't zap me for no reason. Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Old 12-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Her rate as follows:
or

Amendment made.
Old 24-12-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
narutofinder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm /........
Old 07-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Miss Merah is back in action. PM me if you are interested to book a slot and i will give u details. thanks
Old 20-12-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DogDog87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelnamit View Post

Details of her as follows:
Name: Mis Merah
Nationality: NL FL / Single Mom
Body: Skinny
Height: 5'5 (165cm)

Her rate as follows:
or

Bro, please PM me if you still can help me get her contact details. She was my first NL FL and legendary experience and unforgettable memories... I wish I can have one more a bit more time with her...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1