The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Something for discussion:

Jackbl: Do you miss me?
VB : Em luc nao ma k nho toi a.

Anyone knows what she means???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 16-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 16
evoking88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post

I think She means that she always Also think of you
Old 16-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
I think She means that she always Also think of you
How u explain "ma khong"?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 17-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:

Change the fullstop to a question mark.

I when that no miss you?
Old 17-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Who say vn not concerning abt education for the young?

Pre-first grade class – the education level which only exists in Vietnam
================================================== ===============

VietNamNet Bridge – Though primary schools will only begin enrolling first grade students in September, parents have to prepare for the race for prestigious schools right now by sending their children to pre-first grade classes, orho the classes which prepare students for first grade.

Tran Tuyet Mai, an officer of a media company in Hanoi, related that she has to spend time calling some of her acquaintances to ask for advice on whether to send her child to a pre-first grade class. Mai said that in fact, she does not want to force the child to begin learning too early, but she fears that if the child cannot learn to read and write before going to the first grade, he will lag behind his classmates.

Mai said after several days of consulting with friends, she still cannot make a decision on whether to force the child to attend school before going to the first grade, because all the contradictory advices seem to be reasonable.

Children driven by necessity to go to pre-first grade classes

Hoang Phuong, who has a son studying at Dich Vong A Primary School in Cau Giay district in Hanoi, said that she regrets not sending her child to an extra class before he went to the first grade. While the other boys and girls all could read and write when they entered the first grade, Phuong’s son could not, because he had not spent any time on learning. As a result, the boy always had to stay late at the school after the school hours as requested by the teacher, to practice writing and solving math questions. “He feels he lags behind the classmates, therefore, he is afraid of learning,” Phuong complained.

Though modern mothers believe that they should not force small children to study before a certain age, they are not confident enough to practice what they think. Hoang Lan in Cau Giay District related that she is teaching her son to spell and write, but as she does not have a good pedagogical method and her son cannot learn well and he panic every time when the mother yells at him. Therefore, after consulting with some other mothers, Lan has decided to send the child to a pre-first grade class run by a primary school teacher.

Lan is not alone. Therefore, the demand to learn to read and write for children who are preparing to enter the first grade is very high. That explains why pre-first grade classes have been full of students, though the new academic year will only begin in six months. An acquaintance of Lan has advised her to send her the child to a pre-first grade class run by a teacher of the school where Lan’s son will go. If Lan still cannot find such a teacher, she will have to bring the child to the centers which specialize in organizing pre-first grade training courses. In Hoan Kiem district in Hanoi, such a course with 40 lessons costs 2.5 million dong.

Where there is demand, there is also supply

Having realized the high demand from parents, a lot of non-state primary schools have opened pre-first grade classes for children who are going to kindergartens. Doan Thi Diem school, private primary school in Tu Liem District in Hanoi, is now organizing a course for children who are preparing to enter the first grade, called “Childhood Club”. Meanwhile, Le Quy Don school, another private school has also enrolled children in the “summer club 2011”. Though it is a “summer club”, the school began receiving applications in January and the club has opened since early March. Here at the club, children get acquainted with Vietnamese language, mathematics, English and some intellectual games.

Meanwhile, state officials have many times advised parents not to send children to pre-first grade classes because the learning proves to be too much to handle for children. Pham Xuan Tien, Head of the Primary Education Division under the Hanoi Education and Training Department, affirmed that those children, who finish kindergarten are capable enough to enter the first grade, because at kindergartens, children are already prepared for the first grade by recognizing letters in the alphabet and learning to do simple operations.

However, despite the official statements, parents still bring their children to pre-first grade classes, because they understand that their children will not catch up with the classmates if they do not learn in advance. At most of the state-owned schools, there are about 50 students and only one teacher in every class. Therefore, the teachers are always overloaded with works, and they will not have enough time to take care of every student.

Even Tien also thinks that if children are not familiar with the student appraisal method applied by some schools by attending pre-first grade classes, they will not pass the school entrance tests. Currently, the demand for studying at some prestigious private primary schools is very high. Therefore, the schools have to organize tests to select the most capable students.

Tuyet Ngan

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 17-04-2011, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just received this sms from a VB after I hang out with her tonight. Anyone knows what it means?

"tam xong chua cho hon ti coi thom qua. e co bau la a chiu nhe boi vi e hon anh do."

Thanks.
Old 17-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
I just received this sms from a VB after I hang out with her tonight. Anyone knows what it means?
Thanks.
Boss u forget to let those expert know your SMS context.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 17-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
garfield_junkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
"tam xong chua cho hon ti coi thom qua. e co bau la a chiu nhe boi vi e hon anh do."
finished showering / bathing yet, let me kiss a little bit, so good smell. If I am pregnant, then you have to be responsible, because I kissed you
Old 18-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield_junkie View Post
finished showering / bathing yet, let me kiss a little bit, so good smell. If I am pregnant, then you have to be responsible, because I kissed you
truly a tv expert
Old 18-04-2011, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Is pregnant = bầu ?

Are u a vietnamese?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
truly a tv expert
Of course, if not, wont be under my signature of New Found TV expert

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 18-04-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is pregnant = bầu ?

co bau-pregnant

this is 1 of the word that i scare the most....
Old 18-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
co bau-pregnant

this is 1 of the word that i scare the most....
This is the word I like the most. I really want to have some VB to bear my child. But I haven't "touched" her yet, I don't know why she mentioned she is pregnant. Just a false alarm.
Old 19-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

The ages of the kids who use brand name goods
================================================== ====

VietNamNet Bridge – The distinction between the students from rich and from common families is evident within primary schools and has raised worries among parents.

The students who only use branded goods

Van Anh, a third grader, is the child of a successful businessman who specializes in trading high grade apartments. Anh only goes shopping with her parents at big shopping malls like Parkson, Diamond Plaza or Vincom, while she never goes to normal department stores. Every time she goes to Hong Kong or Singapore with her parents, she always brings home famous brand name clothing.

Anh’s clothes and belongings are expensive, each of which is worth from one million dong to several million dong. A dress or a pair of Esprit shoes is priced at several million dong, while Lego toy or Barbie doll is worth no less than one million dong.

It is estimated that Anh’s clothes and toys are worth a total of hundreds of millions of dong. Speaking with Anh, one would hear Anh talk extensively about famous brands, the characteristics of the products and of course their prices. Anh does not like domestically made products because she believes that they are “rustic”.

A mother who has a son studying at a prestigious school in HCM City said that there are two “classes” in the school. One consists of students from average families and the other consists of students from wealthy families. The students from the “upper class” always wear branded schoolbags worth hundreds of dollars, D&G clothes worth several million dong, and have iPhones. Meanwhile, students from average families only use domestic products.

The mother complained that now the “class distinction” can also be seen in education.

“Awkward situations always occur when students vote for extracurricular activities. Students from poor families only want to visit popular places in Vietnam, because the trips are not too costly, while the kids from wealthier families only want to travel abroad,” she said.

Meanwhile, according to Nguyet Mai, a parent, “there are two kinds of rich parents”. Many rich parents think that wearing expensive clothes is a must, because this shows the “upper class” of their children. Besides, there are also the parents, who have a passion for branded goods.

The first group of parents includes the ones who are really wealthy. With a monthly income of hundreds of millions of dong, they can spend tens of million dong to buy famous branded clothes for their children.

The second group includes the ones who also like products with foreign brands, but they are just popular everywhere in the world, and in some cases the products are outsourced to Vietnam.

Using branded goods in the eyes of an American

Robert Dewitt, an US citizen said on VnExpress that it is not by chance that children of the modern times pay attention luxury goods when they are still young. Higher living standards and the opportunities to access high quality goods prompt parents to purchase expensive branded goods.

Like their parents, children have also used to new consumer habits. It is not advisable to criticize adults or children, but it is also not advisable to encourage these consumer habit.

He noted that in Vietnam, using branded goods is a way for many people to show which class they belong to. They are ready to spend much money to buy branded goods, just in order to be admired by other people.

The US is a wealthy country, but US consumers do not spend money immoderately. “Quality is the first thing we consider when deciding whether to purchase goods,” Robert said.

Tu Uyen

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
The ages of the kids who use brand name goods
================================================== ====

VietNamNet Bridge – The distinction between the students from rich and from common families is evident within primary schools and has raised worries among parents.

The students who only use branded goods

Tu Uyen
Viets have always been brand conscious.

It's whether they can afford the reals or the fakes.
Old 21-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

As easy as purchasing informatics and foreign language certificates
================================================== ============

VietNamNet Bridge – Informatics and foreign language certificate markets are mushrooming as certificate suppliers well understand the high demand from school graduates who need more and more certificates to “beautify” their CVs.

After making a phone call, having a meeting with the seller and paying 200,000 dong, one can receive an informatics and a foreign language certificate granted by the Science Technology Union for Informatics Application (UIA).

Buy more and get promotions

Tien Phong’s reporter, who acted as a recent university graduate, called T, a well known “broker” of the certificate market and said he needed some certificates. T answered that if buying both informatics and foreign language certificates, buyer would have to pay 200,000 dong. If buying a foreign language certificate only, he would have to pay 120,000 dong, and if buying an informatics certificate, he would have to pay 80,000 dong. There was even a special offer: Tien Phong’s reporter could enjoy a preferential price of 180,000 dong per couple of certificates (informatics and foreign language) if he purchased three pairs or more.

In an effort to reassure the buyer, T said that the certificates are granted by UIA, a well know institution which has its headquarters in Hanoi. When the reporter said he wanted the certificates granted by the Ministry of Education and Training, T said she would only be able to provide the certificates after 7-10 days, but the prices would be higher at 400,000 dong per certificate.

The Tien Phong’s reporter gave T two 3X4 portrait pictures and his identity card and waited. “No need to worry about the certificates. They are real certificates. Your name will be listed in the records of students, who took training courses at school. The only difference is that you do not have to attend the courses and you do not have to take exams,” T reassured the reporter.

T kept her words. On the next day, she gave the reporter a certificate of informatics skills at B level granted by UIA, for which the reporter had to pay 80,000 dong. The reporter then had the certificate notarized and did not meet any obstacles when getting the certificate notarized.

Purchasing certificates is better than taking exams

When asked if there are many students who seek to purchase certificates, T said: “A lot of people have the demand. Especially, the demand increases sharply after Tet, when students are preparing to finish university and are looking for jobs”.

Having realized the high demand, more and more people have joined the ring of providing certificates. Advertisement pieces have also been posted on Internet, the place where buyers can most easily find the suppliers. Typing “Nhan lam chung chi tieng Anh, tin hoc” (providing English and informatics certificates) on Google will provide 2.4 million results. Some online forums have pointed out that the market near Hanoi National University can provide certificates at the best prices, while buyers do not have to wait long to get the certificates.

The demand for English and informatics certificates is increasingly high on the market because the two kinds of certificates are nearly compulsory for all candidates who apply for jobs.

The service of providing certificates has become so convenient that though many people have the required skills and knowledge pass exams, they would rather buy certificates that attend exams . The problem is that students have to go through many complicated procedures to obtain a certificate granted by the local department of education or the Ministry of Education and Training.

An officer of a foreign language and informatics center in Hanoi said that in order to get certificates, students will have to attend the exams after they finish their training courses. If they want the certificate granted by the Hanoi Education and Training Department, they have to pay 300,000 dong as an exam fee. After that, they have to wait for exams and then wait for more two weeks to get certificates. Meanwhile, people usually want to get certificates as soon as possible and are not willing to wait.

H, a student of the Hanoi Industry University related that he has bought a certificate. “I did not want to sit the exams to get certificates. The procedures were too complicated. Meanwhile, I needed the certificates immediately to apply for jobs. The recruitment campaign would finish before I could get the certificates,” he said.

Source: Tien phong

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1