The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Move on with life...
yaya so how far have you gone??? i was rolling along until this stationmaster came into my life lei.... hahahahah

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 28-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
In my eight years of experience with them, I dare say that majority are married n divorce before they arrived here to work. Also many already has kids. The same old songs has been heard many times in the pubs that I already used to it. A co-worker of mine manages to spend his insurance payout of S$26,000 in about 5 weeks in blue region.
wa thats quite a lot in quite a short time man.... yeap most of them are as u mentioned.....i have my limits and i guess most bros here do when its come to chionging...so that there never is a time when you are down and out due to gals!!!

oh by the way, i stayed at Khach San HUY HAI when i was in hcmc in OCT.....the address is : 123 cong quynh, P. Nguyen Cu trinh, Q 1

it is really a family-run motel but its cheap and good la!! i stayed with my friends in a room with two double beds,aircon and bathtub...i think the biggest they have ...and it cost around 40 singapore per night... Its in Pham Ngu Lao district if i am not wrong ...which is the so called backpackers region..

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 28-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
Leeson Leeson Leeson

Quote:
This look like a nice thread to ask some question on Vietnam history. Can anyone recommend which is the best places to visit in HCM and Dalaut with my other loving half

Recommendation of nice and cheap hotels is also appreciated.

I know I can search for such info from the web or ask my viet gf but I think it is better if I ask all the viet experts.
there's lots of small hotels around ben thanh market. your loving half not vietnamese?
Old 28-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
wa thats quite a lot in quite a short time man.... yeap most of them are as u mentioned.....i have my limits and i guess most bros here do when its come to chionging...so that there never is a time when you are down and out due to gals!!!

oh by the way, i stayed at Khach San HUY HAI when i was in hcmc in OCT.....the address is : 123 cong quynh, P. Nguyen Cu trinh, Q 1

it is really a family-run motel but its cheap and good la!! i stayed with my friends in a room with two double beds,aircon and bathtub...i think the biggest they have ...and it cost around 40 singapore per night... Its in Pham Ngu Lao district if i am not wrong ...which is the so called backpackers region..
Thanks I know this hotel. Right now I more interested in sight seeing.

As for my co-worker, I know it is alot of money. he was the most popular guy there during his short stay in the pub always surrounded by gals. Even my gal chase me out so that she can collect 100 buck tip from him even without being touched by him. Anyway, most of the time he already drunk so it doesnt make any differences to him got touch or not! I classified him as mental case cos I keep telling him if he really wants to enjoyed himself all he need is about 2k a month and he can stretch his monies for at least a year and still live like a king. Now he is so poor that I have to pay his gas for is motor bike.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 28-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeson View Post
there's lots of small hotels around ben thanh market. your loving half not vietnamese?

I got so many loving half mah. Anyway, why must I go and look for all my em yeu when I am in HCM especially when we are already meeting them in Sg. We should be looking for more fresh meat man.

Old 28-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
Leeson Leeson Leeson

Quote:
I got so many loving half mah. Anyway, why must I go and look for all my em yeu when I am in HCM especially when we are already meeting them in Sg. We should be looking for more fresh meat man.
sg also got other fresh meat mah
i stayed at lien an saigon which is just opposite new world hotel and 5 mins from ben thanh market. mainly because they have free wireless

just exchanged some sms with a gal i didnt meet the whole of last week...

her: anh dang lam gi daz.anh gian em ha?

me: anh dang an com. ko gian em dau

her: Uhm.anh dung gian em ma bo mat em.gi tu vietnam em wa dây chi co 1minh ko anh la thån nhåt ah.ko co ai ca...ma hôm nay anh ko di lam ha.hêt bênh rôi ah.

me: anh ko khoe nhung co di lam. co lam nhieu. em an com chua

her: Da rôi.em dang nam doc chuyên...anh ko khoe thi ngi 1,2ngay ha di lam.sao ko uông thuôc nhieu vao cho het benh di.em lo cho anh wa,nhung lam sao san soc cho anh dc dåy.nhieu luc o ben anh ,em muôn noi thât nhieu voi anh,nhung ko biet noi sao cho anh hieu em buon lam.
Old 28-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster

One thing I learnt about them during my 8 years experience is:

MONEY FOREVER NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM, THE MORE THE MERRIER

Old 28-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeson View Post
sg also got other fresh meat mah
i stayed at lien an saigon which is just opposite new world hotel and 5 mins from ben thanh market. mainly because they have free wireless

just exchanged some sms with a gal i didnt meet the whole of last week...

her: anh dang lam gi daz.anh gian em ha?

me: anh dang an com. ko gian em dau

her: Uhm.anh dung gian em ma bo mat em.gi tu vietnam em wa dây chi co 1minh ko anh la thån nhåt ah.ko co ai ca...ma hôm nay anh ko di lam ha.hêt bênh rôi ah.

me: anh ko khoe nhung co di lam. co lam nhieu. em an com chua

her: Da rôi.em dang nam doc chuyên...anh ko khoe thi ngi 1,2ngay ha di lam.sao ko uông thuôc nhieu vao cho het benh di.em lo cho anh wa,nhung lam sao san soc cho anh dc dåy.nhieu luc o ben anh ,em muôn noi thât nhieu voi anh,nhung ko biet noi sao cho anh hieu em buon lam.
Very deep deep, can understand about 60%, the rest blurr. Care to translate for a poor soul like me?

Old 28-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

same same for any girl la

Quote:
One thing I learnt about them during my 8 years experience is:

MONEY FOREVER NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM, THE MORE THE MERRIER

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 28-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
same same for any girl la
So far, all my viet gals out perform my PRC in this area of expertise, so I cannot comment. The only viet gal that is with me now also has many problems: father accident, leg broken, grandfather sick just passed away babababababa...............

Other reasons I heard from by my other gals includes:

Bro in prison need US1.5K every 2 months to make sure he got proper medical care, food and 'good treatment' from the jail warden

bro motorbike accident need money to repair

Need cash for urgent operation.

Mother borrow money from Ah long, and since I am her anh yeu I must help her to paid, amt which shoot up from 700buck in the first year I know her until 12,000buck the year I broke off from her.

Old 28-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drassen View Post
remember to take good care of your health. (记得要照顾好自己的身体)
Thanks! 5 points for you.

To all those whose points I haven't add: please message me your latest post even if it is points I am supposed to give you months back, or your latest nick if your old nick has been banned and I can't add reputation points to it.
Old 28-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Can someone please help me type in Viet:

"Do you really like me? It's okay, you can tell me honestly."

Also:"Do you remember who I am?"

Thanks in advance.
Old 28-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Samster

By the way, anyone can recommend a callling card that is good for calling Vietnam?
Old 28-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

I have been using chit-chat card bought at 8 bucks and have 60 mins calling time.

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 28-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
By the way, anyone can recommend a callling card that is good for calling Vietnam?
U can use M1 Pre-Paid Card...IF u dont have 2nd hp then buy those duosim type....use that during their off peak...mon to fri 7pm to 7am and sat sun.

Other than those timing, then use chat chat.

That what i do
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1