The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
KrimPies78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Best Sex Experienced With A CKT FL In Melaka

My Melaka FR

Last Wednesday, I was invited by my buddies for a 1 day trip to Melaka. They didn't tell me the purpose of the trip but told me to just follow them and i'll find out later. Without much question, i agreed and was told to meet up at one of my buddy's house in Bandar Utama at 12am. I have no clue why they planned to depart KL so late. A journey to Melaka will take around 1-1 1/2 hour..So by the time we reaches Melaka, it will be around 1.30am. But i assumed they wanna avoid the daylight traffic...Driving on the KL-Seremban-Melaka highway after 12am, normally not much traffic..Just the lorries. Maybe that was the reason..By only 1am, everyone has arrived. It will be 4 of us and i was the odd one (you'll know later why...). Only at 1.30am we all set to go..Before we depart, one of my friend (who was the organizer of the trip) told me we have to pick 2 Popiah in Kepong before we head for Melaka...So I agreed. Then finally the 3 Cina Men and 1 Malay chai embarked on a journey of the 'unknown purposes'.

We picked the 2 Popiah in Kepong. They were pretty but 1 of them (the skinnier one) looked more like a Malay girl. They introduced themselves as Ah Ling and the Malay looking popiah as Darling. So we all headed to Melaka with me driving. The journey to Melaka took us only 1 hour and 15mins cos of clear traffic. I was putting my feet on a 140km/h mark and we were in Melaka at exactly 3.15am..Once reached Melaka, we were told to wait at Petron petrol station opposite of 'Melaka Sentral' for a friend of my buddy where he will take us to a Homestay nearby. Once the guy arrived, one of my friend jumped into his car car and we convoyed to the homestay. Then finally we reached the Homestay in Semabok called 'Casadamia Homestay'. It was a huge and gorgeous bungalow that was converted into a Homestay and situated right in the heart of Melaka town. Modern type of bungalow with 6 bedrooms, a big living hall and spacious kitchen..It was really a nice house and guessed what?....It only cost us RM450 a night. It was a good bargain and everyone were happy with the accommodation..My friend went for the tour around the house as I sat on the living hall...Then when i came down, one of my friend told me that the rooms was big and nice. Fully air-conditioned and my friend told me that one of the room, got a pretty chick inside...I didn't believed them and assumed they were just pulling my leg as usual...

Finally i found out who the 2 popiah was...They are 2 girls just arrived from Vietnam and they belonged to 2 of my buddies, Ah Soon and Ah Siong (not their real name)..Ah Soon then told me not to worry as the guy whom we met at Petron, named Sam(also not his real name) have gone out to pick another 2 girls for me and another buddy of mine named Ah Hiew(not his real name)..He asked me whether i want a TY, BAKSO, Popiah or Local chick..I told them any pretty one would do... In just half and hour, Sam came back with the 2 girls and a lot of drinks (you know what kinda drinks it would be). They were not bad looking..Both were pretty SYT and one of them was a Popiah while the other one was a TY. Ah Soon then asked me...'Mana mau u pilihlah!'....Then Sam were like asked us..Haven't she come down yet?....The rest said nope....I was confused..'Who haven't come down yet?'...So Sam went upstairs and came down with this Gorgeous & Sexy CFM looking Chinese girl..She was gorgeous and with big boobs and sexy smile...Her looks makes you just wanna do her real good...She introduced herself as Joey..So she sat down and joined us. The whole time i was looking and checking Joey out. She really caught my eyes and her looks really turned me on but that was as far as it went cos i thought she might be Sam's girl. So we had some drinks and laughs...Teasing & making fun of each other...Eventhough i was the only malay there, but i didn't feel left out at all...My buddies were translating everything that were said in cantonese into malay..So i had no trouble fitting in..All the while, Joey was sitting quietly on the sofa in front of me and seemed to be writing or sketching something on her book. Only once awhile she joined the conversations.

Then, Sam got up and said....'Mahai! forgot to buy the condoms lah!'....Ah Soon then said...'Cibai! you crazy ah? Go and get it now!'....We all laughed hard...So Sam grabbed his key and asked me to open and close the house auto gate..Outside, Sam told me...'You take Joey lah! She's a Local CKT...MILF sume more!'....I said..'Really? i thought she was with you?'....Sam said no and told me to take Joey while let Ah Hiew pick the other Popiah and he will take the TY....I then said alright lah!.....Now finally i will have a chance to get my hands on the gorgeous CFM looking CKT...But i have one problem..It depends on who my friend, Ah Hiew decides to choose...So i was hoping he will agree to pick the Popiah....When Sam returned, he brought back 2 boxes of 'Durex Superslim'..and put it on the table...We all laughed...Then Ah Soon asked me again..'You mau mana satu?'.....Then i asked Ah Hiew...'You mau yg mana?'...Ah Hiew then told us he'll only go for international...meaning he'll take the Popiah...This gave me the golden opportunity to pick Joey....So i said...'Okay lah...I'll take her then!'...pointing at Joey....Joey seemed to looked very happy and gave me a sexy smile...I smiled back at her...Then she came and sat closed beside me on the floor surrounding a coffee table while others each with their girls sat on the sofa...Joey introduced herself and told me she's a 32YO from Melaka. She speaks well Malay and we only conversed in BM the whole night...Joey place her arms around my left arm and rested her cheek on my shoulder while we all were drinking and talking...She then suddenly asked me if i wanna back massage...I asked her..'Here?'...and she said..'Ya!'..I told her OK and she started the back massage that turned out to be good massage...Everyone saw it and we laughing and teasing us....Ah Soon then said....'Woi! Pergi naik atas bilik lah!...Haiya, apa tunggu lagi!'....Everyone laughed hard....

Then Ah Hiew suddenly got up and seemed to take his stuffs and said to his girl...'Let's go baby! Upstairs!'....So the popiah followed him up....We all laughed hard with Ah Soon said....'Terminator sudah tak boleh tahan! Mau hantam!'...Everyone laughed again...I asked Ah Hiew..'Wei ah hiew, berapa round you mau hantam?'....while walking up the stairs, he said..'10!'....We all laughed again...Then suddenly Joey, whispered onto my ears...'Sayang, jom naik atas...Kita sambung cakap dlm bilik'...I quickly agreed and picked all my stuffs and was about to go up when Ah Soon pulled me to the side and handed me an envelope...I asked what is this?...He told me...'We all belanja you! and just have fun'....I checked the content...and discovered some cash in it...I told Ah Soon...'Eh, no need brother!...Takpe...Takpe..'...But he insisted me to take it and said the rest of them spent me for driving them there...I felt half heartedly to accept the gift but Ah Soon told me it would offended them if i don't...So i finally accepted it. Once in the room we chatted while laying beside each other....Joey's hands began wondering around. I began to get a hard on and when she got around my grotch...she suddenly grabbed my already hard didi and said...'Besarnye!'...I smiled naughtily...We started to DFK and the kissing got intensed by the minutes and we were already exchanging saliva and tongue sucking each other in a flash...But before it gets hotter and more sensual, we decided to go for quick shower...We bathed each other and cleaned ourselves well before headed into the room again...Once in the room, we just threw the towels away and laid down on the bed...We continued where we left off and got the DFK going again...She was really a good kisser...good tongue twister....Then i stopped and began to schemed through her naked body...She really has a pretty face, nice sexy body, huge 33C boobies, a cleaned shaven pussy but just a little bit 'Beer Belly' but that didn't bother me at all as she really tempted me....I felt very lucky i picked her rather than the much younger Popiah & TY...We were making love and not just a quick fuck...

I started off by sucking her big boobs then moved down south to DATY her...She reluctant at first cos she was shy...She told me she never had a guy to really lick her pussy..I told her to lay back, relax and just enjoy it...Finally she agreed and allowed me...I began to licked her pussy slowly...then sucked her clit where she began to moan a little...What seemed to be a reluctant just now, has became a more enjoyable for her....I continued to licked her 'beginning to get wet' pussy and sticked my tongue into her lovehole....She was really enjoying it and moaned hard...I knew she was really enjoying it when she pushed my head towards her pussy hinting me to licked some more....I enjoyed licking her bald & nice smell pussy..This CKT's pussy was so nice and i myself began got get a hard on...I licked her pussy until she was soaking wet...The mattress was soaked with her love juice...until her legs was shivering and her body began to jolted continuously...Then she pulled me up cos she can't stand it anymore. She told me to stand on my knees while she bent down towards me and began to BBBJ me...This position revealed her sexy and curvaceous ass...While she was sucking me...i ran my hands all over her sexy ass and began to finger her soaking wet pussy...I could hear she moaned while BBBJ-ing me. Her BBBJ was tremendously sensual and nice...This CKT was really an excellent cock sucker!...I really enjoyed her deepthroat and the licking until i myself began to shivers as well...

......to be continue on the next post.....

"Somehow the above statement is TRUE"
Old 16-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster

Re: The Best Sex Experienced With A CKT FL In Melaka

....Continuation from previous post......

Then i stopped her and told her i really can't hold it anymore and really wanted to fuck her..She agreed cos she really horny and wanted it so much too....So she lied down and asked me to missionery her!....I place a pillow underneath her waist. This giving me a more position to penetrate her pussy deeper and thus giving her an extreme pleasure...I slowly entered her pussy....She was really tight and i had to slowly pushed my didi in...Eventhough she was extremely wet, her pussy was still really tight and when i finally had my whole 'batang' inside of her, she moaned in pleasure...So was i...She even said...'Bestnye! Fuck kuat-kuat!'...What she said really turned me on...I began pumping slowly her tight pussy...increasing the pace and penetrations by the minute...We were in deep pleasure...So horny til we both moaned ignoring what the others outside might say..Who gives a fuck!...We really enjoyed it and i think the others was busy banging as well...Then she asked her for doggy. She happily obeyed..But not before she BBBJ me again before i doggy her...She kept on doing this everytime we changed position...Everytime we changed to another position, she will sucked my didi first..Sucking and licking all her love juice on my didi away. We managed to changed to another 4 positions and 4 BBBJs after that, before i finally cum inside of her while in sideways position...I was surprised by my performance that morning..It really lasted long...way longer than i ever had...I really was enjoying making love to her...She too was pleasured and enjoyed it..She said...'Best Giler...Didi You besar dan masuk sangat dalam!....I cum 4 kali!'.....i was shocked...'4 kali???!!!!...Holly Cow!'....We then layed down beside each other DFK-ing each other slowly before we got turned on again and started all over again...The lovemaking happened for another 2 times before we got ourself cleaned up and went down to joined the rest of the people for breakfast...After breakfast and a bit of laughter with the rest...We went up again and did it for another 2 times...We just couldn't get enough of each other...She couldn't get enough of my didi...That's what she told me before we both fell asleep..We only dozed off for 2 hours before i was woken up by the moanings from the room next door...She too was awaken by it..We looked at each other and began to DFK...Then our session started again. I really loved making love in the morning after waking up...It was the nicest sex for me than the rest of the time....That morning we did it for another 2 times....
After that we were all garthered in the living room for TV and more chit-chat...She was laying & hugging me all the time when we were downstairs...As evening approaches, we went up the room again and did it for the final 3 times...As i said before, we just can't get enough of each other...until finally we both surrendered in exhaustion...We did it in total of 8 times that day! fucking 8 times!...I was surprised by my stamina...So did she!..She too was surprised and told me never met a guy so horny and strong like me....I told her...'So was i baby...So was I'....She went back at 10pm that night...with the rest of the 2 girls...Sam sent them home....But before she left, without inspecting the amount in the envelope, i gave her the envelope...plus another RM100 tips for the memorable time with her...She accepted it. She was so happy and gave me a hug and DFK...She then handed me her mobile number and told me to call her whenever i'm in town...She gave me a flying kisses before she went off....After a few minutes of her departure, i suddenly got a call from her and she asked me..'Are this really all for me?...The money in the envelope and the RM100?'.....I said Yes and she said....'Thanks sayang...banyak nie...Love you!'.....I said you are welcome and hanged up the phone...Then i asked Ah Soon how much was in the envelope?...He asked me back...Did i gave everything that was in the envelope?...I told him yes...And he said...Okay then...That's how much she charges anyway....It was RM400 in the envelope plus my RM100 tips...That was a real good deal!. RM500 for an overnight with a local CKT!...I will definitely take her again whenever i'm in Melaka again...Oh wait up!...Hold on! We fucked for one last time before she went off...so the total was staggering 9 times!...

I had the most memorable time with this CKT....She was superb and marvelous!....Really gorgeous for a 32YO MILF...a mother of one....In fact the best CKT i've ever had after Janet from Gombak....I will never forget her...I will come back for Joey again sometime...She told me she don't do FL regularly....She do it once awhile whenever she needed money....She was told by Sam before we reached melaka, that he wanted her to meet someone special...and it turned out to be me...She was really glad, she told me...And i felt the same way too...We left Melaka at 12am that night and she kept calling and texting me regularly up till now. And I really like it..Another memorable time entered into my diary of life....

Date: 13/03/2014
Time: 24 hours
Place: Melaka, Bandar Bersejarah....
Name: Joey
Origin: Local CKT from Melaka
Face: 9/10 - really gorgeous for a local CKT MILF
Body: 8/10 - Sexy & busty with a little 'Beer Belly'
Skin: 9/10 - Fair & Smooth Skin
Boobs: 9/10 - 33C i guessed...Big for me..
Pussy: 10/10 - Surprisingly tight for a mother of one...and Nice smell
Ass: 9/10 - Curvaceous & Sexy Ass..The best for doggy
CB: 9/10 - All over my body
DFK: 10/10 - Extremed DFK...Like lovers deeply in love
HJ: 8/10 - Excellent hand techniques
BBBJ: 10/10 - The most excellent BBBJ i have ever received
CIM: 10/10 - 4 times of the total 9 times...She told me to take to CD off when i was about to cum and shoot my load into her
mouth..extreme!...and she swallowed everything during this 4 times
AR: 9/10 - She allowed me to explore every part of her body
Anal: Nope
Creampie: 3 times of the balance 5 times
FJ: 10/10 - The Best Ever & Most Memorable Times with A CKT....Enjoyed every seconds of it
GFE: 10/10 - Treated me more than a GF would do. Not even one of my Ex-GF could come close to the way she treated me
Overall: 10/10 - I would give her 20/10 if i could but the ratings permitted...The best CKT ever
WIR: Of course!..Definitely...Thinking of visiting her next week...hahahaha
Damage: RM400 + RM100 Tips for an overnight (However, this price may differ cos Ah Soon's Good relations to her Agent)

Thanks to all my buddies for making it the best times for me...

Old 16-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mareco69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the best fr i've ever read from u bro. nice.
Old 17-03-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1571 / Power: 12
Mavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant future

Nice frs
Old 18-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
inuxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow...nice..
Old 18-03-2014, 05:40 AM
Samster

thanks guys

Old 18-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
the god deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can PM me contact?
Old 18-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dtee1974 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, fantastic post..really feel like reading erotic love story...
Old 20-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

inuxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro...would you mind to share/pm me her contact. ..
Old 08-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

Bearfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: The Best Sex Experienced With A CKT FL In Melaka

Bro, can share contact, am gonna stay in hallmark inn Melaka, need some fun for tonight.
Old 22-04-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

mydickneedpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

while reading it,it feel like watching porn.ho ho..been searching for CKT FL or MILF in melaka.asking everyone in here,almost..but no available.and 1 guy name willi...,give my contact of NL,but never reply back,motherfucker.anyway,cool story bro..mind sharing..ho ho
Old 27-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kulairocks1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro next time u go down to Melaka call me I would like to join
Old 09-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)