The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Not F1 driver, lah. Ah Pek here take about that timing, comfortable speed....
Haha you no need pit stops meh?
Old 25-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Haha you no need pit stops meh?
Mayb ah pek take a lot of rubber band to tie so he can skip those pit stop lol
Old 25-02-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Mayb ah pek take a lot of rubber band to tie so he can skip those pit stop lol
Ah Pek drove with auto gear for efficiency.
Got vehicle commander change "gear" for him mah.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
eric cantona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dandok Lastest update

OKT to avoid in Danok

Date: 28 FEB 2014 -01 MARCH 2014
Place: PP Hotel

I went to danok with 4 frens who are not DPF members...dat was my 4th trip to danok and for the 1st time gt cheated my OKT. We reach danok around 3pm and looking for girls...as for me already explore most of place around rose and WNG..so suggest to explore new place near merlin hotel since i book the rooms here...when we came out from the hotel 1 OKT approach us and said he can offer girls at only RM 200 per night...even thought deep inside my heart says its almost unbeatable price and feel some fishy thing..but my friends persuade me to take a look at his stock at PP hotel...wen we reach the hotel he said he got more than 40 girls and start showing pictures from his tab...but we insist him to bring out the girls..aft 30 mins he only manage to bring around 10 girls and promote his girls like they can make wonders in the bed...and he suddently increase the price to 250 and said he will gv 1 session of massage for free and free sauna, free tiger show and bla bla bla...so 4 of my frens choose the girls from him and myself already book my fav girl from bombay pub...we ask him to send the girl at 6pm since we plan to massage and take our dinner 1st...we reach hotel at 6 pm and call him to ask send the girls...aft 1 hour the girls didnt reach the place and my frens atart calling him..at last the girls reach around 9pm nand its already waste our time and ruins some of our plan...aft 1 shot all the girls left the room immediately and my frens get shocked...but each of them give different excuses and left and promise will come back aft 1 hour...so we continue our plan and get in to the pu to drink...at 11pm my frens start calling the girls but none of them answer...after get fed0-up the call the OKT and he answer their calls since they call using another num...he said his girls attend birthday function and will back asap...even we scold him and said we book the girls for 1 day he using his diplomatic sense to make them cool and promise his girls will back soon..time goes and around 1 am none of the girls show up...we call the okt again and ask him the situation...he said all his girls get drunked and cannot work and he said will send the massage girls around 2am...we get angry and ask for refund and he said can meet him at morning and discuss further...at last all my frens sleep alone and at 9am we went to PP hotel to find him..we wait there for about 1 hour but he didnt turn up...so we plan to go massage 1st but told the counter girl we will go back to malaysia becoz too late ready...after massage we went back to hotel and he was there...so we get down from the car and approach him...what he do after dat really shock us..he took out a gun from his bag and threaten us to go back and said he is big gangster there and that time got few other OKT with him...we believe they all in same ring...so i advice my frens to better dont involve any problems here since that is not out country and for sure he know any people there...we decide to came back to malaysia and take it as a lesson...

his details

Name: Doreomon
Origin: malaysia (chinese)..he said from penang
phone num: 0066847501060

dear guys try to avoid him if u want to safe your $$$...he using his bike to get customers and start of with good price...so dont fall in to trap like us...rest is your risk

*** Sex is like money; only too much is enough ***

Old 04-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

No believe gae go with me lor。。simple as ABC, bus from Merlin Tower need move at 6pm while from Larkin is 10pm。。at night only 1stop。。when reach KL sometime stop at petrol station sometime no。。 when back from Danok 1.30pm bus reach JB Danga City Mall is 12am。。lol dependa on the route
Old 04-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Dannok Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
No believe gae go with me lorsimple as ABC, bus from Merlin Tower need move at 6pm while from Larkin is 10pm
Aiyoh bro le0rio not say I don't believe but we must make sure facts are accurate right?
Like you mentioned your info is from 2 years ago and could be outdated.

Coach ticket price is around RM80 nowadays.
I take Konsortium Coach from Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal at 7pm so many times.
Can you share with us which Coach company set off at 10pm from Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal?

What if next time I reach Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal around 9pm to buy coach ticket then the Kakcik tell me go f*ck spider where got 10pm schedule how? Like that waste 1 day liao leh.

Thank you hor.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not F1 driver, lah. Ah Pek here take about that timing, comfortable speed....
You are on your wheel, 4x wheels..
I heard your record 6hours!!
Old 04-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Re: Dannok Coach

Go get a bus to bukit kayu hitam, dont get a that to Hatyai
Old 04-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

Re: Dandok Lastest update

Bro tonycheong i guess i need go at 5.30pm liao。。scare sia my info outdated liao, but is ok coz plan change to Bkk at 17th till 21st with some bros
Old 04-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Song View Post
I heard your record 6 hours!!
Walan eh Pak etct88 is Knight Rider arh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Bro tonycheong i guess i need go at 5.30pm liaoscare sia my info outdated liao,
During festive season cannot last minute buy Coach ticket because will be sold out beforehand.
Old 05-03-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Song View Post
I heard your record 6hours!!
Dig your ear lah..... need pee stops......
Old 05-03-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Walan eh Pak etct88 is Knight Rider arh!
You cut your hair! it is overgrowing and covering your ear

... and stop watching too much old TV series.....
Old 05-03-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Dannok

Quote:
You cut your hair! it is overgrowing and covering your ear

... and stop watching too much old TV series.....
Coincidently I just had a hair cut today wor!

I like The A-Team from US and the humsup Benny Hill Show from UK.
Old 05-03-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Coincidently I just had a hair cut today wor!

I like The A-Team from US and the humsup Benny Hill Show from UK.
At least you can have hair cuts..... I have no hair to cut..... hair also you suan ah pek....
Old 05-03-2014, 02:06 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Dannok

Quote:
At least you can have hair cuts..... I have no hair to cut..... hair also you suan ah pek....
Aiyah paiseh I don't mean that.

You're too sensitive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1