The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 16-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Powerfol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerfol View Post
Depends on which MP u go lah bro.. if u go to PRC MP of coz u will get nothing but just HJ or else u gonna pay very high price for FJ..that's why i dont go for PRC..

If u wanna get FJ, there is the infamous belakang P*bl*c B*nk taxi stat*on in Miri town.. Those are baksoh offering ST FJ, LT also available which they will usually quote u RM400/night. Nowadays even at the vege market next to CP1 or 1 street across P*bl*c B*nk also got..i think is baksoh also but quality is lower than the one at P*bl*c B*nk taxi stat*on..

To get action at MP, dont go to PRC becoz u will definitely get nothing. I usually go to MP operated by locals where the ML are also locals (locals = malay, iban, kayan, bidayuh or a few got chinese or we call CKT).. locals are not as money minded as PRC and there are oways room for negotiation. Eventho not all local ML offer "extra", or they might not wanna do in the MP but out of MP is different story la.. And u need to know something, most local ML (not all) are divorsed ladies with kids (donno why, maybe due to the nature of their job..?? dont quote me if i am wrong), so they are lack of love..and if u offer them some ayat and here u go la..but of coz the price can be negotiable. Some young local ML might not as flexible as those married-divorced ML coz they have been exposed with "no money no honey"..anyway u just have to observe and try and error on which ML is the right one..

Local ML u need to spend some effort if u wanna get FOC..it's possible! Effort can be u visit her more frequently and maybe tips her some after massage session but not too much..and if she like u and there u go la..
Or alternatively u can hunting la..hehe..just like what m i doing now sometimes becos i fed up with normal FJ lubang..haha..i would like to have more challenging one which is hunt for ladies who are not even hooker for ST.. Hunting time is after working hour after sun set where some ladies are on their way walking back to their quaters..observe and aim for those who r not Mirian so that action are easier..
Old 17-12-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

koleksikeris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Bro! Going up to Kuching on next Monday. Help me with contact number please. This is my second trip. First trip, I just wasting time, found nothing.
Old 17-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

koleksikeris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro. Going up Kuching next week. Really apprieciate with contact number. My first trip there, wasting time, found nothing.
Old 17-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

blurGuys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hye bro...can anyone help me to find a girls in miri.?i need asap la...plzz..
Old 20-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Just wondering..is there any MP in Miri (any MP even PRC) got provide B2B (body to body) massage??

Please share share ya!
Old 22-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
scooby_r is Cool - loads of Potential

Any new stuff in miri? Preferably B2B or even bbbj at any mp?
Old 22-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

Miri channel is quite dead already..boring... Iistead of a sharing portal, seems like Miri channel is more like a place where ppl are asking for ctcs..so people tends to fed up with sharing..

so any one got any FR to share???
Old 23-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
narutonaruto is Cool - loads of Potential

hi....any bro willing to share some okt...or fl contacts here in kuching...,pls pm me.....quite newbie here,so hope some bro will understand and kind enough..............any info is much appreciated...
Old 23-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
narutonaruto is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Miri channel is quite dead already..boring... Iistead of a sharing portal, seems like Miri channel is more like a place where ppl are asking for ctcs..so people tends to fed up with sharing..

so any one got any FR to share???
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackccs2012 View Post
MP got Kang Tao, bro
which mp,bro if u dont mind...

any bro out there can share some bigboob ml in kuching here...can u pls pm me..thanks
Old 24-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

mrkroll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

allo everybody... i'am new here..... i just transfer to miri.... evry night i go to pub or ktv to enjoy... i just read this ......

"To get action at MP, dont go to PRC becoz u will definitely get nothing. I usually go to MP operated by locals where the ML are also locals (locals = malay, iban, kayan, bidayuh or a few got chinese or we call CKT).. locals are not as money minded as PRC and there are oways room for negotiation. Eventho not all local ML offer "extra", or they might not wanna do in the MP but out of MP is different story la.. And u need to know something, most local ML (not all) are divorsed ladies with kids (donno why, maybe due to the nature of their job..?? dont quote me if i am wrong), so they are lack of love..and if u offer them some ayat and here u go la..but of coz the price can be negotiable. Some young local ML might not as flexible as those married-divorced ML coz they have been exposed with "no money no honey"..anyway u just have to observe and try and error on which ML is the right one..

Local ML u need to spend some effort if u wanna get FOC..it's possible! Effort can be u visit her more frequently and maybe tips her some after massage session but not too much..and if she like u and there u go la.. ....."

Where i can find it.. please help me.....
Old 24-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Depends on which MP u go lah bro.. if u go to PRC MP of coz u will get nothing but just HJ or else u gonna pay very high price for FJ..that's why i dont go for PRC..

If u wanna get FJ, there is the infamous belakang P*bl*c B*nk taxi stat*on in Miri town.. Those are baksoh offering ST FJ, LT also available which they will usually quote u RM400/night. Nowadays even at the vege market next to CP1 or 1 street across P*bl*c B*nk also got..i think is baksoh also but quality is lower than the one at P*bl*c B*nk taxi stat*on..

To get action at MP, dont go to PRC becoz u will definitely get nothing. I usually go to MP operated by locals where the ML are also locals (locals = malay, iban, kayan, bidayuh or a few got chinese or we call CKT).. locals are not as money minded as PRC and there are oways room for negotiation. Eventho not all local ML offer "extra", or they might not wanna do in the MP but out of MP is different story la.. And u need to know something, most local ML (not all) are divorsed ladies with kids (donno why, maybe due to the nature of their job..?? dont quote me if i am wrong), so they are lack of love..and if u offer them some ayat and here u go la..but of coz the price can be negotiable. Some young local ML might not as flexible as those married-divorced ML coz they have been exposed with "no money no honey"..anyway u just have to observe and try and error on which ML is the right one..

Local ML u need to spend some effort if u wanna get FOC..it's possible! Effort can be u visit her more frequently and maybe tips her some after massage session but not too much..and if she like u and there u go la..
allo.... im new here..... i just transfer at miri.... every night.. i want "rilek otak" and tension..... i like this info... where i can get.... please a.s.a.p
Old 24-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

allo.... i new here... i just arrive at miri..... where i can find the most amazing night... hehehhehe
Old 27-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this was found in Miri
Old 27-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
spikyone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspikyone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To Mrkroll blurGuys n Powerfol in Miri try L@v*nd*r MP somewhere within Grand Palace/2020 area there...it above a coffee shop if I not get my directions wrong is opp the fruit market that row of blocks take some time to look for it I also stumble across it by accident...bring your own hat.

Hope this helps w starter MP intro who can exchange other Miri MP which provide such service can PM me
Old 28-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sakurabug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to Gxldxn Lxlx near mega hotel miri. Pick one of the girl for msg. Good service..able to french kiss., roam..and even can go in deep but no FK. Quite good service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1