The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True love is only found when you have no money

Then u are wrong, it depend on the society for that country. The more developed the country, the more practical the girls seeking monetary value in man as partnar. So if u talking about singapore girls, yes i agree.

Have u seen those less developed country than singapore, girls love their man so much can go out work and bring money feed their lover or husband from own country. Somemore the girls are sibei chio type and to the extend of working as whore to bring home money for man.

In develop country like singapore, it is still possible to find such girls but rare. While more girls from those less developed country tends to have such mentality of believing true love without money (kampung girls thinking), of course this does not apply when the girls target foreign man as bf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Such type of "True Love" without money at all do not exists....even if it does there is a reason why the woman is willing to stick with you.

To expect a woman to stick with a guy with zero dollars no potential in the future is like asking a guy to find a ugly woman with a poor character.

Last edited by rachgu; 31-01-2015 at 09:56 AM.
Old 31-01-2015, 11:33 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
Then u are wrong, it depend on the society for that country. The more developed the country, the more practical the girls seeking monetary value in man as partnar. So if u talking about singapore girls, yes i agree.

Have u seen those less developed country than singapore, girls love their man so much can go out work and bring money feed their lover or husband from own country. Somemore the girls are sibei chio type and to the extend of working as whore to bring home money for man.

In develop country like singapore, it is still possible to find such girls but rare. While more girls from those less developed country tends to have such mentality of believing true love without money (kampung girls thinking), of course this does not apply when the girls target foreign man as bf.
spot on bro!
Old 31-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post

Lol your thinking is out-dated.. Kampung girls thinking does not exist once they come to civilization. There are a lot of corruption in our society..
Old 31-01-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
Is true..both sex only looks at the surface only. Man goes for beauty n sex and woman goes for power and money. Seldom will see the inner beauty of it. Is there any media corp actress marry a man on the street like taxi and bus drivers?The answer is no ...
Bro, did you see a viral video where Jimmy Fallon blew a chance a date Nicole Kidman? Went like this. Many years ago, when Nicole Kidman was single she secretly liked Jimmy Fallon. A mutual friend brought Nicole to Jimmy's house and Jimmy blew it by playing video games because he never thought it possible with Nicole. Nicole interpreted it as Jimmy was not interested in her.

The point is Jimmy is not good looking and Nicole being rich, hot and famous liked him because he is funny. Not because he is rich or anything. I learned this concept years ago and nailed the prettiest girl in my faculty because I could make her laugh all the time.

Those that lament girls only want money don't understand this concept or didn't search hard enough.
Old 31-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Bro, did you see a viral video where Jimmy Fallon blew a chance a date Nicole Kidman? Went like this. Many years ago, when Nicole Kidman was single she secretly liked Jimmy Fallon. A mutual friend brought Nicole to Jimmy's house and Jimmy blew it by playing video games because he never thought it possible with Nicole. Nicole interpreted it as Jimmy was not interested in her.

The point is Jimmy is not good looking and Nicole being rich, hot and famous liked him because he is funny. Not because he is rich or anything. I learned this concept years ago and nailed the prettiest girl in my faculty because I could make her laugh all the time.

Those that lament girls only want money don't understand this concept or didn't search hard enough.
May be because some men think its easier to say its cos of money, rather than they no guts to do it? lol.

I think many a time, it has to do with guts to just talk to the girl.
Old 31-01-2015, 06:30 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

actually what ts asked is a tricky question. true love can be found when u have or dont have money. if u have money, eventhough the gal may truly love u not becoz of ur money, u cannot be 100% sure as it is not tested.
Old 31-01-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
Westcoast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agreed with
Old 31-01-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

agreed with you bro!
Old 31-01-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
actually what ts asked is a tricky question. true love can be found when u have or dont have money. if u have money, eventhough the gal may truly love u not becoz of ur money, u cannot be 100% sure as it is not tested.
very correct!
Old 31-01-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
HappyBuddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyBuddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
you are spot on!
Old 01-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

test here test there ... where is the trust?
if it is all about $$ and test , good luck!
Old 01-02-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
test here test there ... where is the trust?
if it is all about $$ and test , good luck!
Lol this is what happen to me.. Sometime I wonder am I luckily enough to see through her
Old 01-02-2015, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
Lol this is what happen to me.. Sometime I wonder am I luckily enough to see through her
sometime it can be both
Old 01-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tiagong most samsters are looking for free piaks nia...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 01-02-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevv View Post
A woman's loyalty is tested when her man have nothing..
whereas a man's loyalty is tested when he has everything
This is good!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1