The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

This gal dun think she is working now...she not in the top few recommendations...unless you had tried her before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang View Post
I
This cute teen look girl asking price for 400K per shot at go Vap district.
She is curvy at the right place.

Please dont ask me for contact, i am not OKT.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

With the low SGD need to find some budget release...will try this gal next trip...only 300k per pop...pls dun ask me for contact...just post for sharing purpose...

recently not many gals working...only one new gal asking for 1.5mil per pop...

Old 01-02-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
hoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Introduction to freelance call girl (gai goi)

This smooth skin chubby girl asking price for 400K per shot at Q8.

Old 01-02-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

hoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Introduction to freelance call girl (gai goi)

This young teen girl asking price for 600K per shot at Q8.

Old 01-02-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Old 01-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Hurricane 88 the picture u doggie the girl?? Hcmh mysterious and I found that no easy to find lobang openly like Thailand bkk and pattaya where a newbies parachute into such place can navigate easily compared to hcmh u need an old bird to bring u around if can't speak viets always kena ripped off pricing
Old 01-02-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Hurricane 88 the picture u doggie the girl?? Hcmh mysterious and I found that no easy to find lobang openly like Thailand bkk and pattaya where a newbies parachute into such place can navigate easily compared to hcmh u need an old bird to bring u around if can't speak viets always kena ripped off pricing
Let me clarify...^^

the person who post bonking in doggie position is "hoang"...I have never met him before and suspect he is a clone...so is not me...what he posted are long time ago photos in the website...the gals may have quit...can confirm he never tried these gals...

now to answer your question...HCM or Vietnam is very much different...if you like Thailand BKK and Pattaya then you will not like HCM because here Vietnam, prostitution is illegal and not easy to find fun...

that is why in HCM will be tough for newbies to come and expect to have good great fun unless he has somebody who knew the local HCM scene...the photos I posted are recent photos and I already said will try her next trip...not many active working now maybe due to TET...

if you dun know, ask bro jimfairy and naemlo...they can tell you HCM is different bred...

Old 01-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if you dun know, ask bro jimfairy and naemlo...they can tell you HCM is different bred...
Dun ask me la... later all my bxs kena snatch away OK haha...
Old 01-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Dun ask me la... later all my bxs kena snatch away OK haha...
ask you is to help to tell Allanooi what you experience in HCM...haha...

btw..we going Can Tho together right...kkkkk...

if one dun know HCM will never know Can Tho or province...fun fun fun...

just like Thailand other than BKK, Pattaya, CM, Phuket...you can go province...this is what we are doing now...

Old 01-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
ask you is to help to tell Allanooi what you experience in HCM...haha...
btw..we going Can Tho together right...kkkkk...
just like Thailand other than BKK, Pattaya, CM, Phuket...you can go province...this is what we are doing now...
Haha okok... Can Tho. Here I come!!!
Old 01-02-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 10
ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
This is not new story. They had been doing that all the while. If the vb don't have any much sexy clothings, sometimes they are being released or they will be send back but they wont have much issue coming to Singapore later

No boss will pay for them. Recent raid are from officers from KL. They had raid many places like Malacca, KL, Johor and Penang. Furthermore, their boss wont pay RM6K for them. The living condition is bad there.

They had started raiding since last year Xmas.
Good luck to those VB, they can even get pregnant while in prison over there.
Old 01-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Hurricane88 thanks anyway prostitutions is also illegal in Thailand too only is the police never or seldom enforced the laws so far as the police collected kopi money from bars ktvs and nightclubs so maybe u not aware ... Hcm is and most vietnam still very hung up with communist idealogy and not foreigner friendly like cambodia Myanmar Thailand and Laos
Old 01-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro Hurricane88 thanks anyway prostitutions is also illegal in Thailand too only is the police never or seldom enforced the laws so far as the police collected kopi money from bars ktvs and nightclubs so maybe u not aware ... Hcm is and most vietnam still very hung up with communist idealogy and not foreigner friendly like cambodia Myanmar Thailand and Laos
wow...learned something new...yes I went google...prostitution is illegal in Thailand...but NOT strictly enforced...but in Vietnam it is illegal and strictly enforced...that is you cannot start a shop to sell sex...shops need to sell goat head but instead selling dog meat...

dun blame you...ppl like you will never understand Vietnam...selfishly just like your statement you made in Pattaya...if you dun come then I have less competition here in HCM...haha...

in fact ppl are more liberal in Vietnam than in Sinkieland...once we are used to here we will never feel anything...here gals willing to kiss you outright...ask any gal in sinkieland to kiss you....haha....

dun believe you ask bro jimfairy...he had so many kisses in 2 trips than he can collect...

vietnam only benefit the brave...^^

Old 01-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I quite enjoy your posting of the tourist attractions. Do carry on.
The call girls I know u took from their local website. Those gals come and go & u may never find them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang View Post
Introduction to sai gon
Women Museum (Bảo tàng Phụ nữ Nam Bộ)
Old 01-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I quite enjoy your posting of the tourist attractions. Do carry on.
can you go revive your hoian and danang thread...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread