The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Bro hohohaha thanks for the details update you must be enjoying the quiet side of Dandok

I thinks CNY will be different story
i think will be flooded with Malaysian
going on CNY also haha

Thanks
Old 20-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Just back m DK trip with a grp of friends, Farms many gals to choose frm, after effect of the boom still lingering but business slowly picking up, Oliver boss just had a pre CNY celebration and opening of Oliver Mall with long parade and lion dance troupe. Many of the farm gals not booked out to wear red t shirts as well.

just like other bro said, Z and Yes club deserted on Friday night, We went in Z and 2nd floor is empty with first floor 20% full only, even the performers no heart no perform. Swamp by the staff, 10 bottles finished in 30mins, my friend drinking only 1 or 2 glasses only, fed up left after hour or so, checked out Yes, empty as well, end up having own party in hotel room with beers from 7-11.

OKT friend informed me not to go during CNY period, plenty of his customers already call to pre book gals liao.

now seeing banners saying 20-50% off hotel room rates at DK, not sure true or not, our rooms bout RM10 off only from usual 90 i think.
Old 20-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You're welcome bro Tony & Finn. Thanks for reading the post. Forgot to add, there is a new hotel called The Ship just opened recently. Its just on the next soi after the main road bakuteh walking down towards immigration, believed its behind PP hotel and you can notice the building very clearly as the top front of the building is shaped like..er, a ship.

Went in to check the rate and there is 3 types of room - standard (compact, small, rooms limited) at Baht590, deluxe -cannot remember the rate, mebe around baht790/890 or so. And their superior room at baht1100 with a 20% opening discount now at baht880/night.

For those bros enjoying the pig's internal parts soup nearby to Oscar hotel, it has moved to the opposite side (few shoplots next to Watson, near McD) in front of a goldsmith shop. One more thing, we took a stroll along Oscar hotel side of danok around 6pm+ and saw no aneh bros around near the indian pubs/karaokes. However, we saw a group of aneh bros with some WLs at Hatyai lee garden Plaza hotel having b/fast when we were there, maybe they siam dannok temporarily

bro makashi, we paid rm79 at oliver that day which i think is less rm5 from previous rate at rm83. after check in liao, jalan jalan only saw the ship hotel, haiya
Old 21-01-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Dannok Update 2014

Bro hohohaha,

Thanks for the additional info!

I've also up you with my 3 humble reputation points for your comprehensive FR!
Good job!
Old 21-01-2014, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
yobymmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just come back from Thai~
stop awhile at Danok KPK side to hv breakfast, there were a new bar setting testing the sound system, Jaguar is the name, the logo exactly same as the car brand
Old 21-01-2014, 02:12 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Jaguar

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobymmas View Post
Just come back from Thai~
stop awhile at Danok KPK side to hv breakfast, there were a new bar setting testing the sound system, Jaguar is the name, the logo exactly same as the car brand.
Bar as in pub?
Something like Winner and Spider?
Old 21-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jaguar

Ship hotel imho. Cmi.... went to view the room. Thee guy had to scan the card afew time before can open the room. Room bit small and worse is outside the window there is a ledge where the air con compressor sits. This ledge links to the same room on that side of the floor. Looks like a person can just walk to every room on that side.

Saw some hotel work in progress.
Old 21-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
282828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, which club have most good quality gals now? Thanks
Old 21-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster (B)

Dannok Thread

Dannok thread hitting 2 million views soon!

Keep up the good work gentlemen.
Old 21-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dannok Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Dannok thread hitting 2 million views soon!

Keep up the good work gentlemen.
i think easier if it was spelled "DANNOK" in the thread title not "dandok" , i remember first time i ever read the thread i thinking "eh where got town called danDOK" ?

Old 21-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro Tony for your points and all bros who upz me previously. Paiseh lah, me noob dunno how the point/power system work

Bro Makashi, ask you ha, since you are there last Friday (we were on thurs) - is it normally that cool/chilly during the month of Jan in Dannok at night?

I asked because we felt quite cool/chill when we are out of Z and Yes. We thot of dropping by Vegas (previously Kiss, I think) but my OC said it's quite cold when the wind's blowing, so we went back to Oliver.

Sorry if post a noob question
Old 21-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster (B)

Dannok Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
i think easier if it was spelled "DANNOK" in the thread title not "dandok" , i remember first time i ever read the thread i thinking "eh where got town called danDOK"?
Must be typo error by thread starter lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohohaha View Post
Thank you bro Tony for your points and all bros who upz me previously. Paiseh lah, me noob dunno how the point/power system work.
There's a scale icon on the top right corner of every post.
Click on the scale icon of a particular post to add or minus reputation points.
Old 21-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any bro know which currency is the prefer choose to use in DANNOK ... Ringgit or Thai Baht? as i know both currency is accepted there, correct me if i am wrong as last went was i think 2 years ago..
Is Baht the prefer choose if i am changing from SGD to Baht.. as current exchange was quite good due to the unrest in Thai?

Thanks in advance
Old 21-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
fastspawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post
Hi, any bro know which currency is the prefer choose to use in DANNOK ... Ringgit or Thai Baht? as i know both currency is accepted there, correct me if i am wrong as last went was i think 2 years ago..
Is Baht the prefer choose if i am changing from SGD to Baht.. as current exchange was quite good due to the unrest in Thai?

Thanks in advance
Most places accept both at an exchange rate of 10Baht = 1 Ringgit. This means Ringgit is more worth it since right now RM2.6 = 1 SGD, but 25.2THB = 1 SGD.

Not much difference though so it's your choice.

However, I know the Mcdonalds change to a different exchange rate according to bank.
Old 21-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster (B)

The Economics Of Cheong

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post

If you use SGD as the base currency, most of the time you'll get better value by paying in MYR.
However this will depend on that day's rate when you change the money.

In the border towns like Betong, Golok and Dannok most Hotels and Entertainment establishments accept MYR1 : THB10.

Raffles Arcade average rates on 21/01/14.
MYR 2.57501
THB 25.55062

Example
Khun finn2046 pick an average looking KFC Farm girl for LT at MYR250/THB2500.
He prefers to pay in MYR and his savings will be S$0.763!

MYR250 ÷ 2.57501 = S$97.087
THB2500 ÷ 25.55062 = S$97.85

Stay tune to my posts in Thai Baht Rate thread for Forex news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastspawn View Post
However, I know the Mcdonald's change to a different exchange rate according to bank.
At McDonald's I just pay in THB as they give an unfavourable conversion rate if pay in MYR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1