The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 12
javasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to behold
KL fun

Hi bros,

Since I be heading to KL later and was thinking to get some fun tonight. Have been to both thai club and beach club whenever i am in KL.

since thai club is more popular among locals and expats, it can get real crowded during peak period. I would say almost 95% are vietnamese. Whereas beach clubs have mixures of girls from various countries.

frankly speaking, i still prefer thai club style. Hehe. Well as i would like to explore more of this similar concept, any kind bros can share the location of these wonderful places? If best can get local or prc.. any advise that i would need to note pls share too yeah

Cheers bro.. i love KL fun.. lol..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1