The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2003, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 21
anikin is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranikin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Batu Pahat - Garden Hotel

some of u may recall tat batu was once d little hatyai. latest nowsaday is batu progressed n little hatyai no more ... cheong places r not as many as be4 liao.

luckily my fren is ok wif batu n still have 1 gd joint to recommend. it is d hc located at garden hotel. fren recommended no 17 wif gd figure n svc. too bad she juz got menses so out of action. cb. so have to settle for his other tag team partner no 60, sally. tis one FI cannot make it, but fren say svc tip top so try n c lah.

true enuf, svc was excellent. bbbj given in all positions: front, behind, side ways while one leg lean onto the bed-length mirror ... wowowowo !!! even better than ex-G5 of L06H66 ... attitude was excellent as well. not forgetting the massage which followed ... VERY GOOD. damage was an acceptable RM157.50 (facilities n massage RM57.50, special RM100 flat).

tis has confirmed my belief the chinese m'sians, when they r good, they r GOOD!!! can still recall irene back in 2001 ...

nb, mahatir muz b doing something rite, my dollar is stretching much better than in sinkapore ...
Old 06-10-2003, 11:38 PM
djuan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Yeah, Batu Pahat used to be small Hatyai. But nowadays, only a few places can go. I have a lot of lubangs in Batu Pahat. Garden Hotel provides the services like other hotels in JB, e.g Crown Hotel. Indeed, the captain there told me Garden Hotel (3rd floor) is one of the Crown Hotel subsidiaries.

Nowadays, apart from the local chinese girls, Garden hotel also provides other gals from China and Thailand. The price is RM160, pay by cash or RM165 with credit card. If you all wanna full package, then it's RM157.50. RM100 for special service and RM57.50 for the facilities. For the local chinese girls, I recommend 17,9 and 60 and my best vote go to 17. She poccesses a slut face. While BBBJ on you, she will ask u "Shuang ma?". While ramming her, she will says "Oh yes, fuck me". Although she is acting, but her attitude is very good. No.9 is her friend from KL. Taller, and prettier, services also very good. No. 60 is a bit plump, but service also top class.

As for those China and Thailand girls, the goods keep changing each month if I am not mistaken. So, it's hard to recommend to the brothers here.

Any brothers if wanna come to Batu Pahat to cheong, don't hesitate to inform me, I will show u guys around where Batu Pahat still poccesses it's old virtues. Alison is another place in Batu Pahat where brothers can pump those China girls. There are other places as well where you can try out Causasians as well. But that need arrangement with OKTs. I can help u all to contact those OKTs if anyone of u happen to come to Batu Pahat.
Old 07-10-2003, 02:40 AM
PussyLover 69

Garden Hotel 'ang pais'

djuan,

What is the operating hours of Garden Hotel and what time does the three 'ang pais' report for 'duty' ?

Check your PM !
Old 07-10-2003, 08:01 PM
djuan

Re: Garden Hotel 'ang pais'

Quote:
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
djuan,

What is the operating hours of Garden Hotel and what time does the three 'ang pais' report for 'duty' ?

Check your PM !

Brother PussyLover69,
The operating hours are from 11.00am till 11.00pm. Those three gals normally report on duty at 12.00pm. Sometimes, No.9 and No.17 will take leave together and go back KL and Perak respecitively for one week. Both of them share the same interest, they like to fish for prawns at a local fishing club. But now seldom go already cos too tired with their jobs.
Old 08-10-2003, 09:19 AM
PussyLover 69

Exact location of Garden Hotel, BP

djuan,

Can you please tell me the exact location of Garden Hotel and the direction to go there by car.
Old 10-10-2003, 05:02 PM
djuan

Re: Exact location of Garden Hotel, BP

Quote:
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
djuan,

Can you please tell me the exact location of Garden Hotel and the direction to go there by car.
Are you familiar with Batu Pahat? have you been there before? Garden Hotel is near Batu Pahat's bus station. Once you are there, you will see the building which is not far from there. If you are familiar with Batu Pahat, then giving you the directions will not be as problem.
Old 11-10-2003, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 23
smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
Garden Hotel...........it's been a long time since my last visit there. Perhaps it's time to re-visit that place again.
And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
Old 15-10-2003, 11:37 AM
PussyLover 69

Health Centre at Garden Hotel, Batu Pahat

The Health Centre at Garden Hotel is known as " THE CROWN" Executive Health Centre and is located at :

Garden Hotel (3rd Floor)
29 Jalan Jenang
83000 Batu Pahat, Johor
Tel : 07-434 6688, 434 6699 & 432 6699
Fax : 07-342 6699
H/phone : 012-758 0057 ( OKT: 'Ah Chai' )

It is located opposite the abandoned Odean cinema, quite near to Hong Leong Bank and the new Bus Terminal.
Old 16-10-2003, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Chester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Alison

Djuan

Can you tell what this place Alison is, KTV, HC, etc and also where it is in Batu Pahat.

Thanks
Old 16-10-2003, 07:46 PM
djuan

Re: Alison

Quote:
Originally posted by Chester
Djuan

Can you tell what this place Alison is, KTV, HC, etc and also where it is in Batu Pahat.

Thanks

Alison is a small pub, jsut like those typical old-fashioned type of bar where our grandfather used to go. When you enter Alison, there will be some sofa (those old typed sofa) around the places. The rooms are limited, about 5-6 rooms (cant remember). If there are no rooms available, then customers have to sit at the sofa. But it's still okay as the height of the sofa covers the view of other peepers. The gals will walk around Alison and look for their customers. It's something like Sakura, but you can't do anything there, except for some hugging, caressing, and maybe kissing but no BBBJ or FJ. If you want for those services, then you have to tell the OKT at the counter, and they will arrange the hotel room for you. Then the lady will show you teh way to your room. The rental for the room is RM40 for 2 hours. You need to pay RM160 for the services of the gal to the OKT. I am not sure the price goes down or not. Almost 90% of the working gals are from PRC. If you do not want teh extra services but just some hugging and caressing, then you will give the tips to the gals whom you have 'touch' before you leave. It's normally RM5 or Rm10, depends on your mood.

This place is just behind Dragon Hotel. It's a row of shophouses just behind Dragon Hotel.
Old 13-11-2003, 01:54 AM
Superman

djuan,

You have any lobang for FL in batu pahat?

I go there about once a month.

Last time in Delhi Forum, there's a thread which mentioned that there are "boh sia" (quiet ) girls hanging around Summit shopping centre & can offer FL service at RM100 - 150. These are young girls who want quick money. Have you heard of it?

The problem is how to identify them?

I saw some really hot babes there but I didn't dare to ask. Scally ask the wrong one then ganna 1 tight slap. Worst still if their BF is around then ganna "or bak cuk".

When are you going batu pahat again? Perhaps we can meet up & cheong together.
Old 13-11-2003, 03:52 PM
djuan

Quote:
djuan,

You have any lobang for FL in batu pahat?

I go there about once a month.

Last time in Delhi Forum, there's a thread which mentioned that there are "boh sia" (quiet ) girls hanging around Summit shopping centre & can offer FL service at RM100 - 150. These are young girls who want quick money. Have you heard of it?

The problem is how to identify them?

I saw some really hot babes there but I didn't dare to ask. Scally ask the wrong one then ganna 1 tight slap. Worst still if their BF is around then ganna "or bak cuk".

When are you going batu pahat again? Perhaps we can meet up & cheong together.
Few years back, there are quite a numbers of bohsia around Batu Pahat. But, majority of them are Malay gals. Hardly you can find Chinese bohsia, maybe 1/1000 gals. Those FL Malay bohsia will most likely hang around the new bus station in Batu Pahat, some of them will be inside Marrybrown (a fastfood restaurant), just opposite the bus station. But nowadays, those bohsias are not around anymore, most likely dued to those "hardworking" Agama or Syariah oficers. I don't think you can find any bohsias in Summit Parade anymore. And don't ever ask any of them whether they are or not, if you don't want to get into trouble. If you want some info on some young Malay FL gals, I can intro to you the pimp. Price range from RM90-RM130. I will go to BP end of December.
Old 14-11-2003, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 21
Sammylee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSammylee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSammylee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking hi to all BP bros

first time in this thread and surprise to see that there are bros cheonging around BP. i began to visit BP not so long ago and never realised that BP has such entertainments especially the town is so SMALL !!! . due to some personnal matters , i will have to visit BP very often for a very long time. i hope i can get in touch with you guys and maybe ask you guys to bring me around the town. As the old saying goes " Cheonging Alone is Boring". Pls do PM me exchange our numbers. i will be back in BP on next saturday , hope to see you guys.

sammy
Old 14-11-2003, 12:55 PM
djuan

Re: hi to all BP bros

Quote:
Originally posted by Sammylee
first time in this thread and surprise to see that there are bros cheonging around BP. i began to visit BP not so long ago and never realised that BP has such entertainments especially the town is so SMALL !!! . due to some personnal matters , i will have to visit BP very often for a very long time. i hope i can get in touch with you guys and maybe ask you guys to bring me around the town. As the old saying goes " Cheonging Alone is Boring". Pls do PM me exchange our numbers. i will be back in BP on next saturday , hope to see you guys.

sammy
Actually BP has its own virtues. What u need is KT from friends or brudders here, then you would find that BP actually is a nice place to go cheonging.
Old 28-11-2003, 09:40 PM
Superman

Cheong Batu Pahat

Hi Djuan,

Which date in December are you going to BP? Perhaps we can meet up & have a drink. Check your PM for my contact.

I am going tomorrow.
I will be visiting Garden Hotel for some live firing.
Last time I saw a hot babe #100. Gotta check her out.

If you have contact for FL, do let me know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1