The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batu Pahat - Garden Hotel

hi bros going batu pahat next week. i am staying at katarina hotel .seens quite high class. any health centre or ktv there? or do i have to go to the famous crown executive hc at garden hotel? any cheong places near my hotel?

will post a fr when i am back promise

cheers
Old 01-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 22
nzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samsternzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samsternzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i dun think katarina has any happenings...
anyway, garden hotel is not far away from it
if u have transport, too easy to go there~
enjoy and looking forward to read your fr
Old 05-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Samster

lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light

hi brother. seens u know batu pahat pretty well. well i wont have transport wjen i am there. most likely well take a cab to garden hotel. will it be expensive? just wan to ask if any brothers at batu pahat from 7-9 june? maybe can meet up and go cheong?? leave mi a private msg if interested.
Old 05-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Samster

nzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samsternzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samsternzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23
hi brother. seens u know batu pahat pretty well. well i wont have transport wjen i am there. most likely well take a cab to garden hotel. will it be expensive? just wan to ask if any brothers at batu pahat from 7-9 june? maybe can meet up and go cheong?? leave mi a private msg if interested.
haha,
born there stay there live there bonk there lepak there pick up there~
for over 20 years, haha
sorry,
but now in nz ~
won't be back till end of year

well, bp cab i've never tried, but wont be expensive i think
at most at most at most 5 rm? i think.....
that's the most expensive one!

enjoy yourself, and share the fr

tips: try summit, many malay can pick up easily, tried and success a few times
enjoy
Old 09-06-2004, 11:17 PM
Samster

hi bro. promised to post a reply when i am back fr bp. just back this evening. so here's my fr. i went on tues 8 if june at around 10pm. i booked the cab fr my hotel to garden hotel. its costs about 5rm. reaching there. i went to the third flr. wow!! looks pretty class. a okt stood at the door to welcome mi. i ask him any gers to recommend?? he ask mi take a seat first while he bring the gers to show mi 100 n 555. as i pass by the receiptionist. wow she dame chio like those malaysian lina. feel like asking her if can book her for full special haha!

any way, i sat at the tv lounge to wait. it was pretty lousy by the looks of the facilities. dark and smoky. not much ppl. he say only two gers free now, 100 n 555. 100 is more chio and 555 breasts bigger. as i m a breasts lover so i go for 555. about 2 mins later 555 appeared and lead mi via a staircase to the 2nd flr.strange, their masage is not done in the hc but in the hotel rm. it seens by what she say. real massage then in hc. full service at hotel rm. oh yah i paid by credit, it;s 165. addtional 5 bucks.

when we in the rm. she proceed to strip and make small talk. she's from jb it seens and work in sg as a ktv waitress before but ganna raided by av n lost licence. so i stripped too and she bath for mi in the bathrm my brother and my ass. shiok man.then she say take a rest first on the bed. after she finish bathing we procced with the massage.

she can massage quite well for a hc gal with oil. after 15mins. she started the action. she ice cream my ears , slowly going down to my chest then nipples then stomach. man!!! i was getting a hard on already. then she lick my legs and did something that i luv gals to do. lick my balls. high man. she sluped and sluped. she then blow mi w/o cap. wah quite sop to make my dick high. after 5 mins. she put on condom ask mi to pump her missionary.

haha, it was my turn to play her. i finger her pussy while playing with her 36d to f tits. they were big and soft like a papaya. my kind haha. i lick and squweeze them the feeling was out of this world. and i couls feel her pussy getting wet. the rite time for mi to enter her. i pump her missionary she was shouting fuck mi fuck mi !!!. after a while we change postion. she seens to like fucking at the bed edge. we did doggie style at the bed edge. she was really moaning like real. then we switch back to missionary. i know my dick cannot tahan liao so after 10 mins. i was about to cum . i withsraw took out the cap and shoot on her. but she siam very fast and ganna the towel. she say u very naughty ah!! i just laugh.

after that she bathed mi. and i took a cab back to my hotel. pity i could nt try 17 or 9. any comments brothers? oh yah her name's bobo
Old 10-06-2004, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23
hi bro. promised to post a reply when i am back fr bp. just back this evening. so here's my fr. i went on tues 8 if june at around 10pm. i booked the cab fr my hotel to garden hotel. its costs about 5rm. reaching there. i went to the third flr. wow!! looks pretty class. a okt stood at the door to welcome mi. i ask him any gers to recommend?? he ask mi take a seat first while he bring the gers to show mi 100 n 555. as i pass by the receiptionist. wow she dame chio like those malaysian lina. feel like asking her if can book her for full special haha!

any way, i sat at the tv lounge to wait. it was pretty lousy by the looks of the facilities. dark and smoky. not much ppl. he say only two gers free now, 100 n 555. 100 is more chio and 555 breasts bigger. as i m a breasts lover so i go for 555. about 2 mins later 555 appeared and lead mi via a staircase to the 2nd flr.strange, their masage is not done in the hc but in the hotel rm. it seens by what she say. real massage then in hc. full service at hotel rm. oh yah i paid by credit, it;s 165. addtional 5 bucks.

when we in the rm. she proceed to strip and make small talk. she's from jb it seens and work in sg as a ktv waitress before but ganna raided by av n lost licence. so i stripped too and she bath for mi in the bathrm my brother and my ass. shiok man.then she say take a rest first on the bed. after she finish bathing we procced with the massage.

she can massage quite well for a hc gal with oil. after 15mins. she started the action. she ice cream my ears , slowly going down to my chest then nipples then stomach. man!!! i was getting a hard on already. then she lick my legs and did something that i luv gals to do. lick my balls. high man. she sluped and sluped. she then blow mi w/o cap. wah quite sop to make my dick high. after 5 mins. she put on condom ask mi to pump her missionary.

haha, it was my turn to play her. i finger her pussy while playing with her 36d to f tits. they were big and soft like a papaya. my kind haha. i lick and squweeze them the feeling was out of this world. and i couls feel her pussy getting wet. the rite time for mi to enter her. i pump her missionary she was shouting fuck mi fuck mi !!!. after a while we change postion. she seens to like fucking at the bed edge. we did doggie style at the bed edge. she was really moaning like real. then we switch back to missionary. i know my dick cannot tahan liao so after 10 mins. i was about to cum . i withsraw took out the cap and shoot on her. but she siam very fast and ganna the towel. she say u very naughty ah!! i just laugh.

after that she bathed mi. and i took a cab back to my hotel. pity i could nt try 17 or 9. any comments brothers? oh yah her name's bobo

Quite a detailed FR, well done, keep it up Bros...........
Old 10-06-2004, 06:02 PM
Samster

well done bro for the fr
i thikn u r lucky to miss the 100
hehe

yeah
the receptionist is too chio
how i wish she works!

seems like your bonking was great~
i feel horny and bird itchy now~
hehe
Old 21-06-2004, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexiszen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lustyboi23,it's really ur luck to miss 100!coz my fren n I went there last month..he tried 100..and his comment is..damn it!waste $$..100 look like dead fish!juz lie down on the bed...so,I tried the massage over there..a damn fat woman massage me man!n ask me wanna let my sperm out or not..wahlau..the moment see his face all my sperm kecut ledi lor..
so,cheong bros...anymore comment on garden hotel?is 555 really tat good?the latest is I know there's 2 thai girl...
Old 22-06-2004, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiszen
lustyboi23,it's really ur luck to miss 100!coz my fren n I went there last month..he tried 100..and his comment is..damn it!waste $$..100 look like dead fish!juz lie down on the bed...so,I tried the massage over there..a damn fat woman massage me man!n ask me wanna let my sperm out or not..wahlau..the moment see his face all my sperm kecut ledi lor..
so,cheong bros...anymore comment on garden hotel?is 555 really tat good?the latest is I know there's 2 thai girl...
if the malay girl i mentioned earlier still there you can try
nice and good
any bros please update if u cheong there
keep this small city threads running
cheers~
Old 05-07-2004, 12:51 AM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Batu Pahat - Garden Hotel

Just to update on BP. Have been there last Friday by bus. The Journey from JB takes 2 hours and the fare is RM7.00.

The Garden Hotel is not far away from this bus terminal. At the traffic junction (diagonally) you can see the high rise building with Garden Hotel signboard. No time to try this HC but manage to obtain a card from the Hotel.

The Health Centre there is known as THE CROWN Executive Health Centre and its address as:

Garden Hotel (3rd Floor)
29 Jalan Jenang
83000 Batu Pahat, Johor
Tel : 07-434 6688, 434 6699 & 432 6699
Fax : 07-342 6699
Full package was told RM167, RM57 for massage & RM100 for special.

Direct opposite you can see a abandoned Odean cinema, and is a walking distance from bus terminal.

Friday dun seem to be a good day to visit there, quite a number of shops are closed. The nearer department store, THE STORE, is behind the bus terminal.
The bigger one is THE SUMMIT, needs to take bus with label SUMMIT at the terminal and the fare is 40 cents. (The Summit is quite near to KATERINA HOTEL where Bros lustyboi23 stay).

Will go there in next trip to bonk..................miss & off target this time, next time sure to fire there.

gigantic_tk
Old 05-07-2004, 12:59 AM
Samster

Next trip I am bring friends to Kluang, any bros know if there is any HC in these 3 hotels or any happening in Kluang.

Anika Hotel - 85 rooms - 2 Star
Prime City Hotel - 126 rooms - 3 Star
Nagaria Inn - 67 rooms - 1 Star

Thanks for sharing.

gigantic_tk
Old 05-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Chester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prime City has a HC. When I went was not offered any package but just a straight massage. One Aunty came in and gave me SOP massage with HJ for afters.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester
Prime City has a HC. When I went was not offered any package but just a straight massage. One Aunty came in and gave me SOP massage with HJ for afters.
Any facilities including hot pool there. What is the price for the package you had tried? Prime City is the biggest Hotel there - 3 Star Hotel. Thanks for the sharing.

gigantic_tk
Old 19-07-2004, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Prof_Sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzkaki
if the malay girl i mentioned earlier still there you can try
nice and good
any bros please update if u cheong there
keep this small city threads running
cheers~
The Sabah Girl, #99. Her name is Dani. She went back to sabah 3 months ago.
I booked her overnite before. Very nice girl. Good attitude, & very accomodating. Missed her service.
Old 08-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
psonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, wats the damage for overnite ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1