The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Moyesasohai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Just been to the health club. Read alot about them and this was my first time. To be honest, it was a let down. As compare to saboon this place is far behind in terms of experience, service and gems
Was told that there were only two gems left for the night. First one looked like a prc and second, Victoria, looked a Malay with pink hair.

Chose Victoria.

Face: 6/10
Body: slim, flat ass n short (sorry I like tall gems with nice ass.
Boobs: 3/10 ( purely because I hate enhanced boobs.
Bj: 5/10
Fj: 5/10 (fake moan was soon bad!!)
Damage 248rm.

After this experience, I would rather travel further to saboon at least it offers satisfaction guarantee. This place a definitely no no for me.
Old 23-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Cititel Spa during my last visit and was serviced by a PRC mm...fantastic service and great chemistry. Too bad she went back Liao but heard she coming back...
Old 26-11-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HarryFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there 2 months ago because I was staying at Cititel. Unfortunately, all girls were not my type.More than 10 years ago, thos spa used to have pretty girls, and I used to go there a lot. So I decided to visit Zen spa at Boulevard hotel, which is nearby. Sadly, all girls can't make me have boner. So decided to go to Sky River, somewhere in Jalan Bukit Bintang.
Old 14-12-2014, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
FreenEasy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hana still at working..She is great..Lovely and a lot of girlfriend. highly recommended. Bro here must support her.
Old 18-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cititel is it same as Saboon where the massage is separate, by someone more pro? Or same girl that you fuck does the massage also?
Old 04-01-2015, 02:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
papa113 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heyy guys i'm gonna be staying at Cititel at the end of this week and I just wanted to know if you all have any suggestions as to who I should ask for when I go there and till what time is the place normally opened till?
Old 18-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zizanJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa113 View Post
Heyy guys i'm gonna be staying at Cititel at the end of this week and I just wanted to know if you all have any suggestions as to who I should ask for when I go there and till what time is the place normally opened till?
straight took the cititel elevator, go to spa (lvl 3)
enter the spa, ask for special package
the captain will arrange everything for u
last call at 3am, not very sure
Old 01-09-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Any idea if Hana is still there? Thx
Old 05-09-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros...

I'll be staying at cititel end of this month.

Never been to the spa but heard about it.

Would appreciate recommendation..

My preference is pretty looking .. Big boobs at least C cup😍 a bit naughty
If can speak simple English is an advantage.

Would love if can hook up with NL but I don't think there's any here.

Cheers !
Old 15-09-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Is this place still around? The thread seems dead...
Old 22-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
Is this place still around? The thread seems dead...
Yes, the place definitely still exists, just that most people don't post FR after going. And since the customers are mostly staying at the hotel itself, foreigners/businessmen unlikely to know about this website or not interested to contribute their experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightJB View Post
Hi bros...

I'll be staying at cititel end of this month.

Never been to the spa but heard about it.

Would appreciate recommendation..

My preference is pretty looking .. Big boobs at least C cup😍 a bit naughty
If can speak simple English is an advantage.

Would love if can hook up with NL but I don't think there's any here.

Cheers !
Bro, no need recommendation as stock can change. When you arrive, ask okt, he will ask girls to catwalk for you. Then you get to cuci mata before cuci your little brother...

Stock if local can speak english, if foreign like PRC then cannot. Pretty looking or not, bro that one is up to your own tastes lah...

Local stock only having CKT. If you want NL, I think Midah hotel spa got. Otherwise bakso also close enough. Try Nova or Soleil hotel spa, both in Bukit Bintang.
Old 22-09-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

This health spa at Cititel Hotel mostly have Vietnam stock nowadays.
The quality is average as which most Viet joint.
My customer was there last week.
I remember he paying $288 for full service.
I have no FR cos not the person that is enjoying it.
Old 28-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went to Cititel and asked for local CKT.
Captain recommended Tung Tung. Since I read about her on SBF I choosed her. Big mistake.

She is now one of the Ang Pais and her charges are RM255 a shot.

Positives - she is pretty, hot body, natural boobs, slim and nice legs
Negatives - no GFE, rush job

So we went down to the room and as usual I chatted with her to break the ice and develop some intimacy. Unfortunately she was all business. She was asking me where I was from, what I was doing, whom have I bonked, etc. Very business-like, like a nurse asking your background before the deed.

Went to the room, she asked me to take off my clothes on my own and she stripped off hers. Off to shower and the usual washup. No hanky panky in the shower, no touching here and there.

After shower laid on bed and the usual BBBJ and catbath for 10 mins, then she started to cap me and get the deed done.

Her BBBJ is more of using her hand and licking, not much taking in johnny into her mouth. Some balls licking and thigh licking as well.

Capped and started with missionary, I tried to lick her nipples but she does not allow, no kissing either.

I was slowly building up the momentum and enjoying the sensation of going in and out of this hot girl. She spoilt it by asking me to come quickly. She said lets do doggie to come quickly when she realised that I have quite a bit of stamina.

So switch over to doggie, and I was enjoying pumping her from behind looking at the mirror. Until I saw that she was resting her head on her hands and staring left and right waiting for me to come. AND she said this...

I took a while to come and she started to suggest maybe she could HJ me to climax. She said that she has to service a lot of clients in a day and cannot afford for each of us to take too long. She also said that I should consider a MILF next time if I want to enjoy the sensation. She said all these while I was still bonking her from behind.

I ignored her and shut out her comments so as not to spoil my experience. I was also willing myself to come as I wanted to get it over. However the mood is gone and it is taking longer to reach climax. She wanted to pull out but I told just a while more. I finally came and make some sound. The moment she heard me, she pulled out straightaway. I was still in the throes of my climax. Imagine the FL pull you out when you halfway ejaculating and climaxing. My dick was still jerking and spurting when she pulled it out.

Sigh, what a terrible experience. I did not get that satisfactory feeling of a full climax in her pussy. I felt like I was eating half a delicious meal and then someone pulled the plate away halfway. Not very satisfied.

Tung Tung may have been good in the past but now that she is in demand, her attitude changed.

I will not RTF again.
Old 28-03-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

In case the bros thought I was taking too long, I looked at my watch and from first shower to second shower after the deed took 15 mins only.

I was in and out of Cititel within 25 mins.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bringing customers there next week, may I know what's the damage just for using the spa facilities .actually the spa come with what ? If booking girl all races the same ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1