The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of
sexyspa in South City Plaza

I found this place by randomly searching on the internet:

http://sexyspa0.blogspot.com/2014/08...za-sc-spa.html

Visited there yesterday evening.

When you walk into the lobby, there'll be someone at the reception who will give you a wrist ring with a key and number. Then go downstairs where some friendly bangla will greet you and show you around if you tell them it's your first time.

The key gives you access to a locker. Grab shorts and towels, change and put your belongings into the locker. Then can choose to enjoy the jacuzzi. THey have a hot one and a normal "cold" one that's just room temperature. I spent some time in the hot one, enjoying and relaxing. There's a sauna room around as well but I didn't go. Never saw any point in using a sauna.

Once you're done, take a shower, change into dry shorts, and grab a robe. Head to the dining room where they'll take your order of either chicken chop, fish & chips or curry maggi and drinks. Spend as much time as you like there, even some comfy loungers to watch tv if you want. I saw some people in a computer room, gambling. Not sure if it's real money or what.

I finally signalled one of the captains over and asked for girl. He showed me the various packages, I chose the full one, of course. Went into a room, mirror. The girls I had wanted to choose were working, so I ended up with #82, Sisi (pronounced xixi), a vietnam-cambodian mix. The rest of the girls were all vietnamese.

Went to a room, there were mirrors on the wall, quite arousing to watch yourself fuck hehehe. The girl came, locked the door and bade me to go shower. She washed me, then herself and came out for massage. The massage was not bad, not piano type, but very short. She made good use of her nails to tease though, scratching up and down my sides. Next came the b2b, just so-so.

TUrned me around, gave my nipples some servicing then down for bbbj. Wasn't the best i've had, and definitely wasn't nearly as long as I'd have liked. Capped me and rode me for what seemed like 10 seconds then wanted me to do the work.

At this point i wasn't overly happy already, but what the hell. Rode her in missionary position, I stopped awhile cos got a bit tired and she asked if i'd cum. I said no..continue..finish.

Showered and I went back to the hall. Sisi likes to smile a lot, has a sweet face but too much makeup. Seems friendly but for me the gfe was very low.

Had a meal at the lobby, changed and left.

Name: Sisi, #82
Breasts: medium, a bit saggy
Figure: okay, small sized
Massage: 8/10, too short
B2b: 7/10
GFE:2/10, no gf feeling at all for me cos my requirements are high, but friendly
BBBJ: 8/10
fj: 7/10
rtf: no
Damage: RM178

Overall verdict: I like the place, will visit again. Seems to be more fun if you had buddies to hang out with.
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 02-04-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hasan6786 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sexyspa in South City Plaza

Bro, is this place still open? What's the exact location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1