The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Kowloon Health Centre at Jln TAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
hehehe... then ur kid most be 9 years old by now loh!
Hahaha........ KNN you just waiting for YSH to fark your ass.
Old 21-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

MH!! Too tired to fark him, lah!! GTM is someone that I really admire.
Anyway, better save energy to release tonite...hahahah.

I like your avatar too. Must be Bro Boinker's work. Will try to get one for myself...kekeke.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 21-02-2006, 10:58 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
I like your avatar too. Must be Bro Boinker's work. Will try to get one for myself...kekeke.
I oredi asked bro Boinker get u a new avatar... one with u holding ur 9 years old kid, okay bo? kekeke..

No need to fark... err.. thanks me lah! we are brothers mah! kekeke...
Old 21-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Hi bro pumperjack

Looks like a good place for MILF lovers. Wonder if Bro Bluesman is reading this.

You will be on my list for bros to up. Good effort.

Cheers.
You can bet on it I am reading this Bro Shiok kekekekeke.

Used to be my regular joint years ago cos my work place is just mins walk from there.

Can say most of the MILF there are very service oriented.
Old 21-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Kekeke....Was wondering when someone will be bringing up this thread. Kowloon is one of the first few HCs that I was introduced to like 10 years ago. The place looks run-down and in need of restoration (then). Haven't been there for years now. Dunno whether it's still in such condition.

I remember the decor is still in the late 70s...kekeke. But this is the place where I've gotten me first AR, too!! Hahaha....from bro Pumperjack's description, that's still the normal practise. But all in mid 40's?? Hmmm...MILF. I'm not so sure, liao. Well, as bro shiok's favourite saying goes, your meat maybe my poison.

Cheers.
Bro CibLover...you interested to go for a look see there or not ?

Be nice to walk down or fuck down memory lane I suppose kekekekeke.

Maybe could get bro DD to come along too. Invite bro Shiok too or for that matter any of our bros who may be interested to try MILF.
Old 21-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kowloon HC rooms are nice. They are hotel rooms renovated with mirrors on the ceiling and by the side. The rooms are spacious and come with an attached toilet and shower.

To those of you who like to go to toilet in KTV, maybe you can try something.

There is also a small TV, in case you get bored. I had a nice massage once while watching TV.
Old 21-02-2006, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
... come with an attached toilet and shower.

To those of you who like to go to toilet in KTV, maybe you can try something. ....
Bro Dathinman,

You must have been following our usual TCSS postings here to quote the above sentence...kekekeke. I'm sure you know which bro is the Grand Toilet Master.
Anything to do with toilet, he will surely be horny. Just the smell of it is enough to raise his didi.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 21-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro Dathinman,

You must have been following our usual TCSS postings here to quote the above sentence...kekekeke. I'm sure you know which bro is the Grand Toilet Master.
Anything to do with toilet, he will surely be horny. Just the smell of it is enough to raise his didi.
Hahahahah............... good one YSH.

Now I know why you did not fark him just now. You must be waiting for the correct moment. Want to fark, must make sure "enter bone".
Old 21-02-2006, 07:30 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Kowloon HC rooms are nice. They are hotel rooms renovated with mirrors on the ceiling and by the side. The rooms are spacious and come with an attached toilet and shower.

Thanks bro... Our KL CBM bro TD0620G likes toilet, he said wanna practice more leh. I will inform him abt ur info's. kekeke...
Old 21-02-2006, 07:32 PM
SamSter

Bros YSH and SSH,

Lei Ke Hai!

See ya soon... me going off now.
Old 22-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CibLover,

Ha-ha. I was also a toilet goer in KTV.

Now semi-retired. Called out from retirement now and then by mamasan and GRO.
Old 22-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:

There is also a small TV, in case you get bored. I had a nice massage once while watching TV.
hahaha... even u know of some bros attraction to toilets in KTV's... I have never tried Kowloon HC, cos of its rep from my school days so quite terrified of the place (old, ugly hookers)...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 22-02-2006, 10:54 AM
SamSter

Yesterday i saw bro Shiok with the NL in toilet!

Bro... no FR kah?
Old 22-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:

Now semi-retired. Called out from retirement now and then by mamasan and GRO.
So... sifu... can go with you and learn your Toilet Kung Fu ah
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 22-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
So... sifu... can go with you and learn your Toilet Kung Fu ah
Sifu?

No toilet action for months already.
No KTV for 1 month and a couple of days.
No HC for 2 weeks already.

Not sifu but going to be monk already.

PS
Maybe one of these days will join you guys at D'Boss.

PPS
Kowloon is much better these days. I have also been trying their branch, JJ Spa at Residence Hotel. Nice environment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1