The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Pain when foreskin pullback

Hi bros,

i'm un-circumcisied and got this prob of pain when foreskin pullback.
the head is also very sensitive and got a pricking pain when touch.
pumping a girl in and out will be almost impossible due to the pain.

i'm old already and hope not to go under the knife...
any bros here who are not circumcisied and yet manage to "do it" painlessly?
can share any tips?
Old 11-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pain when foreskin pullback

go for the cut. after the cut, you will fark yourself for not doing it earlier.

you will not regret it
Old 11-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
go for the cut. after the cut, you will fark yourself for not doing it earlier.

you will not regret it
if cut oredi cannot un-cut leh....
Read that the foreskin got a lot of sensitive nerves for better arousal.
cut liao will last longer, although sounds gd but in fact, is because the head becomes de-sensitive liao...not sensitive = lesser feel

at least tat's what i found out from googling...
Old 11-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
if cut oredi cannot un-cut leh....
Read that the foreskin got a lot of sensitive nerves for better arousal.
cut liao will last longer, although sounds gd but in fact, is because the head becomes de-sensitive liao...not sensitive = lesser feel

at least tat's what i found out from googling...
If desensitise then u can last longer ma. No meh?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 11-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

If there is no feeling but last longer.
Won't both party challenging who has a better acting skill, or better moaning
Old 12-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

i suspect my condition is frenulum breve and may not need to "cut" but may still need to do a frenuloplasty surgery.

by not cutting, i will still retain the foreskin and yet can retract and expand completely without pain...at least tat is what google tells me
Old 12-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
lolb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m having similar issue as u.... suggest u pull back your foreskin back more often to make it less painful when having sex.

However, if possible, go for the operation lor... hygiene purposes too.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i suspect my condition is frenulum breve and may not need to "cut" but may still need to do a frenuloplasty surgery.

by not cutting, i will still retain the foreskin and yet can retract and expand completely without pain...at least tat is what google tells me
Before this condition, are you able to pull back your foreskin without any problem? When you shower daily, do you wash your dick by retracting the foreskin and washing that area? Sometimes there could be an accumulation of smegma which is a cheesy secretion between the foreskin and the head, and that can become sticky and cause pain when trying to retract the skin. Is there yellow like substance between the foreskin and dick? That might be smegma accumulation.

Suggest, really, going to see a doctor. There is no shame in doing so and it almost certainly doesn't sound like any STD. Doc can tell you whether it's frenelum or smegma or something else entirely (allergic reaction causing your foreskin to swell is another possibility).

Besides, this is the wrong forum to post it in :P
Old 12-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Before this condition, are you able to pull back your foreskin without any problem? When you shower daily, do you wash your dick by retracting the foreskin and washing that area? Sometimes there could be an accumulation of smegma which is a cheesy secretion between the foreskin and the head, and that can become sticky and cause pain when trying to retract the skin. Is there yellow like substance between the foreskin and dick? That might be smegma accumulation.

Suggest, really, going to see a doctor. There is no shame in doing so and it almost certainly doesn't sound like any STD. Doc can tell you whether it's frenelum or smegma or something else entirely (allergic reaction causing your foreskin to swell is another possibility).

Besides, this is the wrong forum to post it in :P
Yea, i can pull back until behind the cock head (or crown??) when flaccid but not erected. i cannot pull until it reach the base though (is tat normal?) cos the frenelum is preventing the skin from being pulled too much...

i know those cheesy stuff, i got it when young and since then i've pull back and washed it during bath and now no more...

sorry if not the right forum, cos i tink there are more traffic here so.....heee
Old 13-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Samroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if u make girl full wet, u will never feel any pain whether cut or uncut
Old 13-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
wanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro just use more lubricant during sex ... I think you haven't been stretching it as often. Once when I was in my early 30's ... seldom FJ, also difficult to pull back ... and once also skin pecah! a bit . Also one time it wrap the head so hard, it was dark red/purple ... but was very high in FJ with gal, she say very hot inside. After that skin loosen ... one massage lady suggest using baby lotion aft shower ... I did but not sure if that helped. Eventually just too horny when shagging
Old 13-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe_2006 View Post
Bro just use more lubricant during sex ... I think you haven't been stretching it as often. Once when I was in my early 30's ... seldom FJ, also difficult to pull back ... and once also skin pecah! a bit Also one time it wrap the head so hard, it was dark red/purple ... but was very high in FJ with gal, she say very hot inside. After that skin loosen ... one massage lady suggest using baby lotion aft shower ... I did but not sure if that helped. Eventually just too horny when shagging
When I was younger, I too have this problem. Try to retract your dick when your dick is not standing up. It is easier to stretch this way. Over time you are able to pull it all the way down.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe_2006 View Post
Bro just use more lubricant during sex ... I think you haven't been stretching it as often. Once when I was in my early 30's ... seldom FJ, also difficult to pull back ... and once also skin pecah! a bit . Also one time it wrap the head so hard, it was dark red/purple ... but was very high in FJ with gal, she say very hot inside. After that skin loosen ... one massage lady suggest using baby lotion aft shower ... I did but not sure if that helped. Eventually just too horny when shagging
OUCH! Tat's wat i'm afraid of!
Did the blood splatter all over the place? just imagine tat is a HUGE turnoff!
Old 13-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
When I was younger, I too have this problem. Try to retract your dick when your dick is not standing up. It is easier to stretch this way. Over time you are able to pull it all the way down.
I was tinking tat if i can manage to retract the foreskin until just "trapped" under the crown, then put the CD over, the CD should act as a protection for my tender cockhead and the foreskin shld remain tuck under the crown even during pumping cos the crown should prevent the foreskin from pulling back any further to cause any pain.....

above is just my hypothesis, hope someone knows wat i've just described...
Old 13-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was tinking tat if i can manage to retract the foreskin until just "trapped" under the crown, then put the CD over, the CD should act as a protection for my tender cockhead and the foreskin shld remain tuck under the crown even during pumping cos the crown should prevent the foreskin from pulling back any further to cause any pain.....

above is just my hypothesis, hope someone knows wat i've just described...
All I know is that you're making me throw up my dinner!
Bro, better get professional medical help lah. You can't self-diagnose and self-medicate on such things... better not play play.

Last edited by GR888; 13-08-2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: correcting typos...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1