The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

just tried xiao yao ? earlier this afternoon about 1+

didnt know she cannot dive so end up with "boobs" massage and finish with HJ ...

the place is so "opened" ... the partitions and curtains ... but lets wait and see how the boss solve this problem ...

Look : 7/10, i think maybe got 30 ...
Boobs : A cup, but the nipples damn sticking out
Massage : 3/10 for normal massage, 8.5/10 for boobs massage (very good effort to firmly use her small boobs to let me feel aroused)
Attitute : 9/10
HJ : 8/10, the caressing is nice and sexual, just the HJing time a bit hard and pain ...
Damage : RM55 Massage + RM80 Boobs Massage + RM$20 (no small change so painfully unintentionally have to "tip")
RTF : may have to try the angpais ...

the good:
* the girls service seems to be very good from how i hear from within my cubicle and also my experince with my girl, 2 thumbs up !
* the girls are quite pretty, i saw 2 good and 1 CMI ... worth the effort for me to make my way again

the bad:
* like most brothers say, the deco ... seriously needs work on ...
* and for chris' sake, can the boss leave some small change at the shop ? both the girl and the counter dun have small change for my big notes ...
* the sound ... i can hear a bro moaning when i walked to my cubicle ...
* can put some form of identification of the cubicles ? like room number ... this afternoon almost entered the wrong cubicle with a bro in it ... after my shower ... imagine the awkwardness if i actually went in ...
Old 05-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bighead2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CAn you provide me the address and contact... TQ
Old 05-10-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
lowpc1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kankaro View Post
just tried xiao yao ? earlier this afternoon about 1+

didnt know she cannot dive so end up with "boobs" massage and finish with HJ ...

the place is so "opened" ... the partitions and curtains ... but lets wait and see how the boss solve this problem ...

Look : 7/10, i think maybe got 30 ...
Boobs : A cup, but the nipples damn sticking out
Massage : 3/10 for normal massage, 8.5/10 for boobs massage (very good effort to firmly use her small boobs to let me feel aroused)
Attitute : 9/10
HJ : 8/10, the caressing is nice and sexual, just the HJing time a bit hard and pain ...
Damage : RM55 Massage + RM80 Boobs Massage + RM$20 (no small change so painfully unintentionally have to "tip")
RTF : may have to try the angpais ...

the good:
* the girls service seems to be very good from how i hear from within my cubicle and also my experince with my girl, 2 thumbs up !
* the girls are quite pretty, i saw 2 good and 1 CMI ... worth the effort for me to make my way again

the bad:
* like most brothers say, the deco ... seriously needs work on ...
* and for chris' sake, can the boss leave some small change at the shop ? both the girl and the counter dun have small change for my big notes ...
* the sound ... i can hear a bro moaning when i walked to my cubicle ...
* can put some form of identification of the cubicles ? like room number ... this afternoon almost entered the wrong cubicle with a bro in it ... after my shower ... imagine the awkwardness if i actually went in ...
Hi Bro Kankaro, thx for ur FR. Body to body massage woh...Is it new service? The capten there nv tell me got this service leh. U paid to the counter or to Xiao Ya directly? If u r going for a good massage, I think u should try Xiao Fen or Tom Yam girl (Ann). Shi Jia is the ang pai there with super boobs (think got 34D) and she will be leaving on 6th Oct (Last day on 5th Oct).

Capten told me they r now planning on some further deco very soon. They might be 1 new VIP room with extra privacy. I did mention to them also regarding the numbering of cubile in order to avoid wrong entrance.

Heard fm capten (Ah Bee) their new cars all very nice leh name Bing Bing, Ting Ting & Xiao Qing. Here r the info I got fm their website>:

名字/Name :冰冰 Bing Bing(China)
样貌/Look :10/10 (人见人爱迷倒人真得很有女人味,见到都要打飞机)
年龄/Age :23
身材/Boobs :36B ( 女人见到都会妒嫉)
身高/Height :168
按摩?Massage :7/10
抓根/JG :8/10
FJ :9/10 (nice ) (蛮紧的)
Gfe : 10/10 (很体贴)
Damage : 45分钟 (配套) - RM150 , 75分钟 ( 按摩 + 配套 ) - RM 173

名字:婷婷(中国)
样貌:7/10 (很有嗨的感觉)
年龄:25
身材:36D ( 好大的木瓜)
身高:163
按摩:7/10
抓根:8/10
FJ :9/10
Gfe : 8/10 (瞒浪漫型,很有舒服感)

名字:晓卿(中国)
样貌:9/10 (小玲珑~水汪汪的眼睛让人爱不舍手)
年龄:22
身材:34B
身高:160
按摩:7/10
抓根:8/10
FJ :9/10 (还紧紧的)
Gfe : 9/10 (关心~慷慨亲却)
Old 05-10-2009, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Can any kind souls PM me the exact location? Where is it near and how do I go to this joint from Customs? Can we get to take a look at the girls before we choose?
Old 05-10-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
limrayson is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkk6628 View Post
For you info, all brothers should have bathing together with the gals as this is part of the package.
sure ? joey no bath with me leh
Old 05-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its added value service i believe, its not compulsary ... if the girl service good, u get to be bath by her ... this is wat i think ... i got bath by xiao yao ... even though there isnt any diving ... thats why i give attitude 9/10

btw lowpc bro, xiao got FJ or not har ? yesterday i tried asking dun have ... but ur wishct link put have .... maybe i ugly so she reject ?

Last edited by kankaro; 05-10-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
limrayson is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
its added value service i believe, its not compulsary ... if the girl service good, u get to be bath by her ... this is wat i think ... i got bath by xiao yao ... even though there isnt any diving ... thats why i give attitude 9/10

btw lowpc bro, xiao got FJ or not har ? yesterday i tried asking dun have ... but ur wishct link put have .... maybe i ugly so she reject ?
but I'll still RTF as I like the experience overall
Old 05-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
lowpc1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro Kankaro, Xiao Ya did provide FJ but then these few days she is nt comfortable so din provide lo according to Ah Bee (Capten). U might want to double check with Ah Bee 1st when u call to make booking as sometimes they red code so din provide FJ but sometimes they will provide massage & JG one.

Bro,dont say u r ugly la. Men with cock r all handsome especially when it roses high...kakakakak
Old 05-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro lowpc1982 for the address and advices, below is a short FR of YoYo:

Name: YoYo
Origin : Hong Kong
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (duration rather short for me, i prefer longer duration)
FJ: nil (too nervous because i am not used to the "open" concept of the "rooms")
Overall service: 7/10 (i didn't really enjoy my session because i was too nervous and place was rather far for me. but bro ah bee was friendly and patient)
RTF: Maybe

Damage: RM173

Once again, thank you to bro lowpc1982 and Ah Bee.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro lowpc1982 for the address. Will give FR once I have visited this place.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pychan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Thanks bro lowpc1982 for the address. Will give FR once I have visited this place.
been follow this thread for long time, but sitll unable find a time to go there.

Hope i can try it tomolo.

But Yoyo went back already?

Then should try the new girl there.

any new fr for new girl?

Goign to book later
Old 05-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sy1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,if i just walk in can??
must booking??
Old 05-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ThemePark Mssg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pychan View Post
been follow this thread for long time, but sitll unable find a time to go there.

Hope i can try it tomolo.

But Yoyo went back already?

Then should try the new girl there.

any new fr for new girl?

Goign to book later
Hi, Yoyo went back already & shall be back by 11th Oct 09. We hv 3 new PRC girls with fantastic look & body. Bing Bing, Ting Ting & Xiao Qing.

U can just walk in but it depends on ur luck. Quite often u will hv no chance to hv any bonking session due to overwhelming requests of cheongsters. Our advice to u is to make advance phone booking by referring to FR fm other cheongsters. Or u can try ur luck to just walk in to take a look 1st. Suggest u visit us once our shop start operation @ 12pm.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

correct, your must go around 12noon or 1pm start,
i'm going last sunday around 11.30am, i'm the first customer even captain ah BEE still coming yet, i need to wait aroung 30min to my turn.
xiao fen asign to me, first look her sweet looking, later her servicing super, next time must try 1 1/2 hours to have a proper massage, she know every point to massage you until you also shoik shoik until don't know the time pass so fast.
during i go to bath, saw one thai gril taking phone, not so good but when see another prc(don't know name yet) wah so pretty, the eye big and round, when she smile to me, i talk want to take another round to FJ her,
lucky i'm quick go to bath to cool down my self.... if not another 150.
for me this place good but may be too far for me(i ride motorbike).
now Xiao fen going back one month,, see how
Old 06-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sy1234 View Post
hi bro,if i just walk in can??
must booking??
sy1234, you better make a booking first before go there or else you can not get the girl you wan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1