The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
IGG1081 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL @ Subang Jaya

Hi Bro, i have a few CKT and NL FL contacts to trade with you. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] for trading.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
blade_xie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
Can pm me the contact? Thx.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
joelnamit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior View Post
Hello all cheonging bros.

Been awhile since my first time cheonging in Taiwan. That time I remember still newbie damn scared after that about STD. After that go study in Australia, keep cheonging there damn pro now

Still not very good in local Malaysia scene though because from high school study in Australia.

So this time come back Malaysia ask friend for jalan. I stay in subang jaya btw.

So ask my friend here if he know any place can have "fun", he told me got this FL uni mui. Name is Steph now 21 years old studying at Monash. Ipoh mali punya and currently need cash so only do this on and off when need money.

She part time car model also so body fucking on la. Best thing is can communicate in English as well because my canto/mandarin not very good (from small never speak in Australia ma)

So anyway cut long story short, texted her and arrange a session. Ask me if I want to pick her up or at her place. I say pick her up we go my hotel la since I got nice hotel now come back for holiday. So reach her place at the Sunway condos there at 9pm, then wait for her downstairs. She came out with fucking tight short red dress. that time i fucking hard d. So signalled her come. she open the door sit down then give me a peck on my cheek like bf like that. then after that ask bie, where we going? GFE kao kao la.

So bring her back to my hotel then talk cock sing song awhile. ask her what she study all. anyway after that in room, we watch tv awhile under the blanket, her hand roam to my little brother first. cannot tahan dy ask her give me bj. but i think cause she fl she also abit scared ask me go shower first. so i go shower, halfway she come in naked dy. i dam stone see her fucking hot bod la. really car model body man. so she half me take bath all then also give me BBBJ in the shower.

shower finish go out i ask her blow me again she say ok. blow halfway she suddenly ask me u dun wanna lick me also meh? I actually not a fan of pussy eating la cause not my kind of thing. anyway she ask already so i paiseh say dun wan. so got down on her spread her pussy lips then start licking lor. lucky not smelly at all, really like virgins pussy. mahai while licking i use finger play abit she keep moaning until i beh tahan straight away ask her cap me then fuck her nicely. started fucking her missionary. tried to FK her at the start but she didnt let one, but halway during missionary while grabbing and sucking her B-cup boobs I slowly kiss kiss go up to her neck then to her lips then she allow (maybe unconcisously).

After that she say she like cowgirl so she push me over then jump on my dick then started riding me. walao her moan really beh tahan. so i told her i wanna end with doggy. wa i pump her while looking at her face in the mirror in front of the dressing table. fucking stim man see her boobs moving, plus her moaning and can see her face soemmore. straight away cum in the condom (fuck la no chance ask her if can CIM/Cum on face or not). After that wash up, wear bath robe, snuggle in bed watch tv awhile then she say have to go back ady cause tomorrow got presentation to finish.

Send her home she give me goodbye kiss again, then ask me how long i staying here for, maybe next time can try in her condo instead. She say her housemate also do but that one less frequent than her and my friend nvr try before so no report yet.

Name: Steph
Type: CKT
Origin: Ipoh Mali
face: 8 / 10. (very sharp features, got dark brown hair nice ipoh leng lui face la)
Body: 9 / 10 (I dun really like big breast so her B-cup was good enough for me. she is slim as shes a car model so body quite hourglass)
Boobs: B
FK: 6 / 10 (cannot really try long as she resist as first but after that not bad)
BJ: 8 /10 (very good suction for 21 yr old - guess she FL quite a bit also)
FJ: 8 / 10 (her moaning turns me on alot plus the fact that she insist on changing to cowgirl cause she likes it is dam fucking sexy. somemore can see her face while i pump her so i enjoyed it alot)
DATY: 6/10 ( I normally dun like one so i give 6 considred very good already. no smell and she react to u so is good)
GFE: 9 / 10 (Come in car peck my cheek, go out car also peck my cheek, somemore teman u watch tv talk cock all. really like GF)
WIR: Absolutely (Myabe can try with her housemate next time but definately going to try bang her at her place cause she invite dy)
Damage : 250 for 1 shot but she spend 2 hours with me so I think quite reasonable. For me at least was dam worth it la.

She currently need some quick cash so ask me if can intro some friends to her also (but must be decent people like me and my friend la )

Will only intro if old experienced bros in case i intro wrong ppl to her and she dun like me anymore.
Bro..U wanna trade..I have contact..we can trade
Old 07-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

rlcc18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM me the contact?
I dont girls to exchange though
Old 07-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

Afs42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can u share her contact?tx bro
Old 08-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

rlcc18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can have her contact bro?
Old 10-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

Hi Bro Saviour,
I have PMed you 5 FL contact numbers on 9 Jun. Please provide me Steph's contact number and password.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

Jojoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro... Im new here.. I got no ctc to xchange but willing to purchase.. How?? Can?? Wanna try cheong for 1st time..
Old 11-06-2011, 04:00 AM
Samster (M)

cannondale17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior View Post
Hello all cheonging bros.

Been awhile since my first time cheonging in Taiwan. That time I remember still newbie damn scared after that about STD. After that go study in Australia, keep cheonging there damn pro now

Still not very good in local Malaysia scene though because from high school study in Australia.

So this time come back Malaysia ask friend for jalan. I stay in subang jaya btw.

So ask my friend here if he know any place can have "fun", he told me got this FL uni mui. Name is Steph now 21 years old studying at Monash. Ipoh mali punya and currently need cash so only do this on and off when need money.

She part time car model also so body fucking on la. Best thing is can communicate in English as well because my canto/mandarin not very good (from small never speak in Australia ma)

So anyway cut long story short, texted her and arrange a session. Ask me if I want to pick her up or at her place. I say pick her up we go my hotel la since I got nice hotel now come back for holiday. So reach her place at the Sunway condos there at 9pm, then wait for her downstairs. She came out with fucking tight short red dress. that time i fucking hard d. So signalled her come. she open the door sit down then give me a peck on my cheek like bf like that. then after that ask bie, where we going? GFE kao kao la.

So bring her back to my hotel then talk cock sing song awhile. ask her what she study all. anyway after that in room, we watch tv awhile under the blanket, her hand roam to my little brother first. cannot tahan dy ask her give me bj. but i think cause she fl she also abit scared ask me go shower first. so i go shower, halfway she come in naked dy. i dam stone see her fucking hot bod la. really car model body man. so she half me take bath all then also give me BBBJ in the shower.

shower finish go out i ask her blow me again she say ok. blow halfway she suddenly ask me u dun wanna lick me also meh? I actually not a fan of pussy eating la cause not my kind of thing. anyway she ask already so i paiseh say dun wan. so got down on her spread her pussy lips then start licking lor. lucky not smelly at all, really like virgins pussy. mahai while licking i use finger play abit she keep moaning until i beh tahan straight away ask her cap me then fuck her nicely. started fucking her missionary. tried to FK her at the start but she didnt let one, but halway during missionary while grabbing and sucking her B-cup boobs I slowly kiss kiss go up to her neck then to her lips then she allow (maybe unconcisously).

After that she say she like cowgirl so she push me over then jump on my dick then started riding me. walao her moan really beh tahan. so i told her i wanna end with doggy. wa i pump her while looking at her face in the mirror in front of the dressing table. fucking stim man see her boobs moving, plus her moaning and can see her face soemmore. straight away cum in the condom (fuck la no chance ask her if can CIM/Cum on face or not). After that wash up, wear bath robe, snuggle in bed watch tv awhile then she say have to go back ady cause tomorrow got presentation to finish.

Send her home she give me goodbye kiss again, then ask me how long i staying here for, maybe next time can try in her condo instead. She say her housemate also do but that one less frequent than her and my friend nvr try before so no report yet.

Name: Steph
Type: CKT
Origin: Ipoh Mali
face: 8 / 10. (very sharp features, got dark brown hair nice ipoh leng lui face la)
Body: 9 / 10 (I dun really like big breast so her B-cup was good enough for me. she is slim as shes a car model so body quite hourglass)
Boobs: B
FK: 6 / 10 (cannot really try long as she resist as first but after that not bad)
BJ: 8 /10 (very good suction for 21 yr old - guess she FL quite a bit also)
FJ: 8 / 10 (her moaning turns me on alot plus the fact that she insist on changing to cowgirl cause she likes it is dam fucking sexy. somemore can see her face while i pump her so i enjoyed it alot)
DATY: 6/10 ( I normally dun like one so i give 6 considred very good already. no smell and she react to u so is good)
GFE: 9 / 10 (Come in car peck my cheek, go out car also peck my cheek, somemore teman u watch tv talk cock all. really like GF)
WIR: Absolutely (Myabe can try with her housemate next time but definately going to try bang her at her place cause she invite dy)
Damage : 250 for 1 shot but she spend 2 hours with me so I think quite reasonable. For me at least was dam worth it la.

She currently need some quick cash so ask me if can intro some friends to her also (but must be decent people like me and my friend la )

Will only intro if old experienced bros in case i intro wrong ppl to her and she dun like me anymore.
can email me her contact bro [email protected]
Old 11-06-2011, 07:42 AM
Samster

vannus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share this and i will share a model contact with you. =)
Old 11-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

Jojoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro if u r willing to sell email me [email protected]
Old 12-06-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster (M)

lga775 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi... can i have her contact pls? If can pls PM me or email to [email protected]
Old 12-06-2011, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigfootbom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today i found a gem 18ckt from pandan indah...
look :Eye big big, student face...fresh..don't even know how to make up. but skin alot 雀斑。
body: soso ...student style cannot expected much. A+ about B ,a little chubby...not consider fatgirl..just normal..she said she is 50kg with 160cm.
ML :great very fresh ,shy, but just treat you like her bf ,just do what ever as you like( maybe she is new in this parttime job) .

This is not a FL ,i just share this out to exchange other parttime contact. brother without a valid contact please do not pm me...thanks.
Old 15-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Dear all brothers,
Please be careful when you trade with Savior. I provided 5 FL contacts to Savior on 9 June 2011, in exchange for Steph's contact and password. However, until today I have not received Steph's contact from him. Please see attached below our private messages (I have intentionally removed my contacts' phone number). He has stopped responding to my pm. Further more, I believe Jimeslee and Savior are the same person, because they login and reply messages at almost the same time everyday. Moderator can check my private message inbox to verify my claim. Moderator can also check if Jimeslee and Savior are using the same IP to login their account. I hope Moderator can take necessary action against him, e.g. block his account and block his IP.

Although I am new to cheong-ing, I am very disappointed with this first experience of mine (kena cheated) . I am taking this as a lesson learnt. Be careful when you trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGG1081
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
bro have u tried mandy, orchid, ariana, mimi, nurul, anna, katrina, yana, ain or sofi before?

or anyone in the list u try before?
Hi Bro,
I bought these contacts from a senior in another forum just a few days ago, so I have not gotten the chance to try them yet. The senior is quite reputable, and many has tried his contacts and found working. I guaranteed you that the contacts are working. Once we exchanged contact, you can try yourself to see if they are working. Otherwise, if it helps to ease your doubt, I am also willing to pay for her contact.
I like young college girl plus Steph is going to stop working soon, that is why I want to try her first before my own list. I am a serious cheongster, I won't simply share Steph's contact with others ... dont worry. Hope you can exchange contact with me. Thank you.
hi bro, so u havent tried them ah? Anyway i'm only willing to change after u pass me their numbers so i can call/sms to verify that they are working. after i verify i will pass u steph number and password. up to u if u want to proceed like that or not.

cheers
Hi bro,

I presume we will have similar arrangement like how you deal with jimeslee, i.e. I use 5 contacts to exchange for Steph's contact.
Please see below their contact number:
1. mandy XXX
2. orchid XXX
3. ariana XXX
4. mimi XXX
5. nurul XXX
Please pass me Steph's number and password.

Thanks.

hi bro, ok. i will sms them and see if i can arrange any sessions with them and then i'll pass u stephs number. have u tried any of them before?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Bro,
I still have not received Steph's contact from you, are you playing me out?
Bro chillax la, i'm outstation now, currently not in kl. Just read ur msg only. I've not called or sms-ed any of ur number yet as i dun have time. Once i manage to do that and arrange a session i will pass u contact and password for steph.
Bro, what I shared with you are genuine contacts. You are free to verify them at anytime. However, I think it is not fair that I have to "wait" until you have time to verify all 5 of them. I do not know when you plan to do the verification (since you are so busy) and all I can do is wait ... We are all here to have fun and I trusted you to trade with you, I hope you honour what you have promised earlier.
Bro when u said u have "genuine" contacts? how can u be so sure when you have not tried any of them yourself? anyway my promise earlier is to exchange once i am sure they are "genuine" contacts. be patient i will be back tonight.
Old 16-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

adrianlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please pm me her contact.

Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1