The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Shemales offer sex to steal from HCMC foreigners
A phenomenon in which trans-sexual ‘girls’ lured foreigners to hotel rooms to have sex and then stole their assets has recently been reported in Ho Chi Minh City, especially in District 1 – the backpacker’s area.

Those shemales target foreign men who wander on streets alone at night. Those men are called by shemales as “Tay mo coi” (“orphaned foreigners).

Every night, shemales travel about the city downtown on luxury scooters to hunt for “preys”.

Accompanying some District 1’s criminal policemen on the night of April 8, Tuoi Tre reporters found many nice trans-sexual girls traveling around many streets in the district like Tran Hung Dao, Le Lai, and Nguyen Thai Hoc to search for “orphaned foreigners.”

At first sight, nobody could know such girls were actually young men who have undergone sex change surgeries, as most of them are beautiful and charming.

At 23:50 p.m. , we saw two “girls” stop their deluxe scooter in a corner of the crossroads of Nguyen Thai Hoc – Pham Ngu Lao Streets. One of them got off the bike and came over to a foreign pedestrian, may be a South Korean.

After a few minutes talking with the girl, the man went away, but the girls still followed him to Bui Vien Street. The two sides continued negotiating and then the man got in a taxi with one of the shemales.

The taxi ran towards Chu Y Bridge and then turned right to Pham The Hien Street in District 8. When reaching near the Mat Bridge, the taxi suddenly turned back and ran to the foot of the Chu Y Bridge and stopped.

The girls rushed out of the taxi and went away to the surprise of the foreign man.

It seemed that the girls could have found something unsafe or had some argument with the man.

Offer sex to steal assets

Earlier, on March 19, at the 23-9 Park, near New World Hotel in District 1, we witnessed two shemales coaxing two Japanese men into spending a night with them.

After no more than 1 minute of bargaining, the men agreed to go with the beauties, who drove them on their Attila to a hotel on Hung Vuong in District 10.

Only ten minutes later, the two shemales hurriedly get out of the hotel and drove away in two different directions.

The two Japanese rushed out of the hotel a few minutes later, looking around with anger. They then asked hotel staffs and motorbike taxi drivers nearby about the two girls. Eventual, they could do nothing other than take a taxi to return to New World Hotel.

On the way to the hotel, the taxi had to stop at an ATM box on Nguyen Trai Street for the guests to withdraw money.

Tuoi Tre reporters came and asked them what had happened to them, but the Japanese men embarrassedly said they did not want to report the problem to police.

On February 24, two other Japanese young men were driven by two pretty shemales and a Vietnamese man from Le Lai Street in District 1 to a hotel in District 10.

Similarly, the girls and the local man left the hotel only after 15 minutes. One of the Japanese men later reported to the police of Ben Thanh ward, where they registered for temporary residence.

He said the two ‘girls’ lured him and his friend to go for a message at a price of VND400,000/person.

Once in a hotel room, the girl asked him to take off his clothes and lie on his belly on the bed. While ‘she’ was massaging him, he [with his face down] had a feeling that some other people secretly entered the room but he could not turn over as she was weighing down on him.

After the massage ended, he discovered he lost VND4 million (US$195). The girl was nowhere to be found.

After looking at a number of photos of shemales provided by the police, he identified the ‘girl’ who had been with him in the hotel room.

The girl is actually a young man, Nguyen Minh Tri, 18, who has undergone a sex change surgery and is now living in District 8.

Two criminal shemales rings

There are two gangs of trans-sexual women who conducted crimes in District 1., said the district police department.

One of the two gangs is led by a shemales named G.K., coming from the underground world in District 8, according to police.

The gang operates in the areas on Pham Ngu Lao and Le Lai streets, District 1, where many foreigners live in hotels.

The gang members usually lured their “preys” to hotels in other districts for sex or massage and then stole their money while they were in the bathroom or sleeping.

The thieves would manage to hand over the stolen money to ‘her’ mates waiting outside the room.

The other gang is also headed by trans-sexual women, Men, and operates mainly in the Da Kao ward area with similar tricks.

The fact that the gangs took their guests to different hotels in different districts causes a lot of difficulties to relevant agencies in catching them, said police.

In addition, the gangs are also helped by a number of motorbike taxi drivers, who would drive the thieves away on their motorbikes after each accomplished mission.

Lịch nghỉ hè
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
07.08.2013 - 12.08.2013 ($1xx.42)
18.09.2013 - 23.09.2013 ($9x.00)
24.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 ($9x.42)
Old 22-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Randy89 is Cool - loads of Potential

So hard to pronounce Viet language. How do u guys learn it?
Old 22-04-2011, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
creeve is a Helpful and Caring Samstercreeve is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pay school fees lor... Else, how to learn?
Old 22-04-2011, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

fast track learning: drink vb saliva and cunt juice
Old 22-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
fast track learning: drink vb saliva and cunt juice

Must be SYT vb saliva and cunt juice if not cannot work

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 22-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Foreign currency free market opening again, quietly
================================================== ======

VietNamNet Bridge – After many days of halting public transactions, some foreign exchange shops in Hanoi are receiving clients again. However, the market is moving underground, and only loyal clients can make transactions.

The foreign currency free market is opening again

Nguyen Thi Ha in My Dinh residential quarter in Hanoi luckily purchased 2000 dollars from a foreign exchange shop on Ha Trung street on April 3. Ha said in the past, she sometimes went to the shops on the street to purchase dollars and she has much experience in the currency trades. However, Ha had to use the power of persuasion to purchase dollars on that day. Previously, Ha always called the shop’s owner to ask about the prices before she came directly to the shop to make transactions. However, no one answered her calls on April 3.

“The foreign exchange shops on the street these days all answer to clients that they do not sell or purchase foreign currencies any more. However, if you are loyal clients, and if you have “letters of introductions” from relatives of the shops’ owners, you will still be able to purchase dollars, as much as you want,” Ha said.

She revealed that she could purchase dollars on April 3 because she knows a person, who is a business trader of the shop’s owner on Ha Trung street. Ha said she had to pay 21,200 dong per dollar on that day.

The shops on Ha Trung street these days still look quiet like other days. However, foreign currency trade still has been carried out inside the shops, very quietly and secretly. Only loyal clients, or those, who have relations with shops’ owners, can make transactions. Meanwhile, all the people, who come to the shops for the first time, have been refused to be served.

One of the clients told Tien Phong that most of shops’ owners here are always on the alert. There are one or two men standing outside every shop and are the first people clients will meet when coming to the shops. The client said he was told by the men that the shops had no more dollars to sell. “I am not sure if you are a real client who really needs to purchase dollars. You are not a familiar face. Therefore, we refuse to serve you,” a man told him.

The client said that since the State Bank of Vietnam has launched a campaign to eliminate the foreign currency black market, foreign exchange shops have to become very cautious when making transactions. Shops’ owners fear that State Bank’s officers or policemen may disguise themselves as dollar buyers to catch foreign exchange shops illegally trading foreign currencies.

At 11 am of April 4, VnExpress’ reporter saw 6-7 people making transactions at one of the big shops on Ha Trung street. Meanwhile, in front of smaller shops, there were only some motorbikes parking outside.

A person came to the big shop asking to purchase dollars, but he was refused. After the person tried to persuade the shop’s owner that he really needed Vietnam dong to build houses and he wanted to sell dollars, the owner of the neighboring shop looked into the client’s face carefully and agreed to purchase the dollars from the client at 21,050 dong per dollar. However, the shop’s owner said she only purchased the sums of money of 500 dollars and higher.

Besides the shops on Ha Trung street, the black market on Hoan Kiem Lake still gathers. Here traders do not seek for potential clients among passerbys, but instead people who really need to make transactions seek out the traders themselves. Clients have to prove that they really need foreign currencies. According to VnExpress, at 11 am of April 4, the dollar was sold at 21,400 dong per dollar.

The dollar price on the black market has decreased considerably by 1000 dong per dollar from that of one month ago. The dollar price once jumped to 22,400 dong per dollar, and the State Bank immediately began taking drastic measures to eliminate the black market.

C. V

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 22-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha I am often approached by the she male... but never being with them to hotel before. I sometime would speak to the vietnamese in vietnam saying, "em ay khong phai co gai?" haha they will tell me know. hahha.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 22-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

I found this by TS on his private forum and useful to repost here:

Phần này được dành riêng hoàn toàn để nói tiếng Việt.
Tôi hy vọng rằng Việt nhiều hơn cũng có thể tham gia để giúp các thành viên của chúng tôi t́m hiểu thêm về ngôn ngữ.

Enlish translation:
This section is dedicated entirely to speak Vietnamese. I hope that more Vietnamese can also participate to help our members learn more about the language.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephjo View Post
haha I am often approached by the she male... but never being with them to hotel before. I sometime would speak to the vietnamese in vietnam saying, "em ay khong phai co gai?" haha they will tell me know. hahha.
That is a very dangerous thing to do.
Old 22-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I found this by TS on his private forum and useful to repost here:

Phần này được dành riêng hoàn toàn để nói tiếng Việt.
Tôi hy vọng rằng Việt nhiều hơn cũng có thể tham gia để giúp các thành viên của chúng tôi t́m hiểu thêm về ngôn ngữ.

Enlish translation:
This section is dedicated entirely to speak Vietnamese. I hope that more Vietnamese can also participate to help our members learn more about the language.
Well done!

I honestly didn't expect any non viets to understand that.

Wanted to create a section for the advanced learners like yourself.
Old 22-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

By the way, I'm looking for 10 volunteers who are very keen on learning Vietnamese but with no basic knowledge at all.

Interested parties PM me for more details.

Thanks
Old 23-04-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
By the way, I'm looking for 10 volunteers who are very keen on learning Vietnamese but with no basic knowledge at all.

Interested parties PM me for more details.

Thanks
I am keen why? I have some basic knowledge but I do want to learn more.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 23-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
garfield_junkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Is pregnant = bầu ?

Are u a vietnamese?
bau = pregnant, in some other context, bau = vote

Nope, I am not a vietnamese, but learnt lots of vietnamese, both talking and writing through my relationship with the vb

the vb like to joke about "bau", anything they would say "what if i get pregnant?", not that they want to scare us, just that the way they joke
Old 23-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

For those who are very free today, here's a list of idioms used in vn today.

Kindly contributed by a Vietnamese forum member.

Enjoy!
Old 23-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield_junkie View Post
bau = pregnant, in some other context, bau = vote

Nope, I am not a vietnamese, but learnt lots of vietnamese, both talking and writing through my relationship with the vb
Boss, can write bau in vietnamese with sign for me? Thanks

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1