The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Half cooked eggs?? cumon bro... you mean baluts ?? Nvr get drunk enough to try those thou
Not balut. Just eggs put in hot water for 10mins.
Seems like can help build up the sperm bank.tried before after rounds of ejaculation

Last edited by datou; 10-10-2014 at 04:51 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Were you drunk? hahaa... by the way do you happen to know where can i find the deep fried chicken skin? used to be in the streets near devera hotel whereby they sell in cups of 10p. i tried those in SM but not as "fresh".
Just ask the f. Chicken seller along ministop they should know.
In front of Icarus night selling pork liver not bad. 20p quite big portion. Many people buy.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Just ask the f. Chicken seller along ministop they should know.
In front of Icarus night selling pork liver not bad. 20p quite big portion. Many people buy.
Ohhh pork liver how they cook? as in braise in sauce or fried or just like steamboat?
Old 12-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Heard that there is blowjob street/pubs in AC...is it true? Currently at AC relaxing
Old 12-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooperho View Post
Heard that there is blowjob street/pubs in AC...is it true? Currently at AC relaxing
along santos str.. juz walk out walking str n soon u can the the road sign on ur left....
Old 12-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
along santos str.. juz walk out walking str n soon u can the the road sign on ur left....
One day you must "hold my hand" in AC.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
One day you must "hold my hand" in AC.
Aiyo.. no need me la.m here many lao jiao chiongsters here.. hehe. I sian of AC liao..
Old 12-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
how the scene and damage like? My friend heard that they have their own people to extort u for money
Old 12-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So it's now Viet or Thai more favourite for you bro?
Old 12-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
So it's now Viet or Thai more favourite for you bro?
I will go everywhere.. AC will rest for awhile now lol...
Old 12-10-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I will go everywhere.. AC will rest for awhile now lol...
Come China eat dim sum.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BJ street along A. Santos is relatively like Soi 6 of Pattaya. IMHO don't go too late as the pubs are pretty dark and you really can't see wat ur getting. But it's cheap... BJ 500 ST 700 LT 1k to 1.5k. These girls aren't made up so dun compare them to walking street girls....

Outside Walking street. Places like Las Vegas, Brown Sugar, Camelot, White Wave, Insomnia, Cherry Bar and Poney Tails.... 2000-3000p and that's it.... Whether they stay the full night is more of how drunk and happy they are... Haha!!!

Walking Street.... Too expensive and too exposed to foreign influences.... Haha! Some even told me (Alantis) Drink fine 3000 + Girls Tip 2000 = 5k pesos... Need to see whether the girl likes you enough after the DEED to stay with u through the night!!! Haha! But girls are lookers and really I think they're easy to make happy if you focus more on them rather on the other girls that pop by....
Old 18-10-2014, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Any bro in ac dec?
bro,dec when u going?
I just went there early sept n nxt trip was 12 oct n back the 14 oct.
going on the 8 nov till 12 nov,anyone going?
was having fun at club asia,better than last time.
Old 18-10-2014, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Me... Dec 5. but im going ac via manila. direct to ac is tooooo expensive.
yes bro,very expensive on dec.huhuhu
Old 19-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
yes bro,very expensive on dec.huhuhu
Yeah that's why I'm going ac via manila bro. Manila tics still below $200.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1