The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
You do gym at Fitness First, Melbourne Central?.. thats a great place... i used to workout there too... the sauna and steam bath rooms are interlinked with the female and male restrooms, ya? Any FRs?? ...

Wah piah! You're really the Melb King...Even gyms also you know got kang tao mate
Old 21-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 20
freddiejoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreddiejoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well, I dunno about others, but if 1/2 way bonking and the girl starts crying, I will find out why. If she is not feeling well, I will just pay her the amount and call it a day.

Even though we pay for the girls services but they're still human, not "things", I do appreciate bros that bonk with a heart.

And I think in return, the girls will also treat you very well to repay you too.

No offence to anyone, just voicing my humble opinion.

CHEERS!!!
Old 21-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster

freddiejoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreddiejoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Yes, bro freddiejoo... i do agree with you. There was once, i was at Madam Leona's. I booked a rather pretty looking innocent korean for 45 minutes. When she came into my room, she helped me to a shower and after drying ourselves, we both sat on the bed. She looked very scared and started crying. She said, this is the first time, she's exposing herself to paid sex and etc etc etc.. i took great pity on her and decided not to proceed. We both just sat there and chatted for a great deal of the 45 minutes. Before i left, she passed me her number and said she will call me if she's in the city (she stays in carnegie). I didnt expect much though, and proceed to MelbColosseum for another session...

Weeks later, she did call me out for a yum cha session and said she wanted to treat me, coz i was very nice to her that day. So we went to King Bo Restaurant for a yumcha session, but of course i paid. I even byo-ed a bottle of chandon (domaine, not moet ) and we shared stories and had a great deal of time then. To cut the story (apologies for such a long winded story), we went back to my apartment and had a good time shagging each other. The next few times, she did again call me when she's in the city and we did still shagged each other. This happened for many times. I insisted on paying her, but she told me to regard her as a fuck buddy and not a WL.

Anyway. thats my experience. She's back in Korea and i do miss her from time to time, though.

cheers
Well Done, bro. very heart warming reading your story. Up your pts when I'm able to (just upped someone's pt, have to wait a while).
CHEERS!!!

Is Madam Leona's joint along Park St?
Old 21-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Samster

Actually had a very SYT Korean at Park St today. But a bit hesitant whether to share the FR, as the girl is very young and cute and physically look a bit "fragile". I am afraid some of our bros might patronise and be rough to her.

Name: either Kitty or Lily (got missed up when the girls were introduced to me)
Face: 8/10 (sweet and cute looking)
Boob: A (not for boob lovers)
Body: more on the skinny side
Attitude: very cheerful and bubbly
Service: great 8/10
English: 1.8/10
BJ: 7/10 (standard, but the cute sweet face made me steam into a metal rod)
FJ: 8/10 (tight pussy and she cummed together with me, the feeling was great!!!)

When I saw her, I was dazed by her pretty smile, and SYT look. so waited for her in the room. after collecting the fee, she came back to shower with me. during shower, we chat, hugged, rubbed against each other like lovers. my dick turn into a metal rock when rubbed against her butt coated with shower gel. great feeling.

after shower, she got me to lie on my stomach and cat bath me from my leg all the way to my butt. then I turned around and got her to do a BJ on my already raised flagpole. While she was blowing, I enjoyed the view of her cute face sucking on my dick.

as the feeling got more intense, I invited her to ride on me. She happily sat on me and started riding. The moment I entered, I can feel her tight pussy muscle. While she was riding, she gave out natural moans. her eyes were 1/2 closed, looked like she was enjoying herself.

Then I sat up to caress and suck her nipples. can feel her body shaked a bit, then she gave out a loud moan. After bonking her a while in the sitting position, I gently lay her onto the bed and started riding her more vigorously. she was also stimulating her clit, as I rammed her and caress her breasts.

Then all of a sudden can feel her pussy like having a cramp, tightening on my dick, and she was moaning very loudly, sensing that she must be cumming, I also rammed faster and fired my load.

finally, both of us relaxed and hugging each other tightly for 1-2 mins, before withdrawing my weapon. if was like making love with a girl friend.

was chatting with her and learnt that she is studying and need money for her studies. gave her my contact and ask her to contact me if she needs help.

Overall: 7.8/10 (would have been better if the time can be longer. and also it was very challenging communicating with her, as her english has a lot of room for improvement. need to use language + lots of hand signs/actions to communicate.)

She is a very nice girl, hope that bros can treat her nicely. and be gentle to her. CHEERS!!!
Old 21-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sundel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just came back from studio 466 and I must say I have a great session with christine: face=7/10, body=9/10(for boobs lover), service=10/10, will come back again = definitely. Shown to 3 girls tonight but I end up with christine, a short & tight body laos chick. I must say she knows how to please a horny bastard like me from the moment I come out of shower. She is a bit shy at first by covering her body with towel while she takes off her bikini and I tell her not to worry as I will teach her some daddy teachings anyway. I start with caressing her body especially her two beautiful mountains, fondling & sucking followed by breast-fucking (man, I am having a fun time sliding up& down), cbj (push her to go deep, man)and finally fuck (missionary while standing on the side of the bed & on the chair & back on the bed) until I cum.
Not only excellent fucking skills, she knows how to give me a proper back massage. I ask her when she will be working again and I promise her I will be back for more action next week.
Old 21-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddiejoo View Post
Is Madam Leona's joint along Park St?
It's @ 59 York Street...Very near to Tope.

Btw, Bro Sundel...Did ya see Tess (a hottie Korean) there @ 466? She got one cute little butt that you cant wait to ramp
Old 21-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
klinten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundel View Post
I just came back from studio 466 and I must say I have a great session with christine: face=7/10, body=9/10(for boobs lover), service=10/10, will come back again = definitely. Shown to 3 girls tonight but I end up with christine, a short & tight body laos chick. I must say she knows how to please a horny bastard like me from the moment I come out of shower. She is a bit shy at first by covering her body with towel while she takes off her bikini and I tell her not to worry as I will teach her some daddy teachings anyway. I start with caressing her body especially her two beautiful mountains, fondling & sucking followed by breast-fucking (man, I am having a fun time sliding up& down), cbj (push her to go deep, man)and finally fuck (missionary while standing on the side of the bed & on the chair & back on the bed) until I cum.
Not only excellent fucking skills, she knows how to give me a proper back massage. I ask her when she will be working again and I promise her I will be back for more action next week.

Nice to know you have a good time with Christine.

She's actually the first WL that I bonked in Melbourne. Only visited her one more time after that because I got to know about Tope and its Korean WLs. Christine is probably due a return visit haha. Thanks for the FR.
Old 22-10-2008, 03:51 AM
Samster

sundel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Btw, Bro Sundel...Did ya see Tess (a hottie Korean) there @ 466? She got one cute little butt that you cant wait to ramp
I am not sure if I saw tess but I knew one of the girls shown to me is korean, great body but she was taken by a guy who came earlier than me. Try christine,bro. She is 166 cm I reckon, nice pair of tits, nice cbj skills, very accommodating. Seriously, I will come and see her again sometimes next week.
Old 22-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
HC_nooB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_nooB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_nooB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am not sure if I saw tess but I knew one of the girls shown to me is korean, great body but she was taken by a guy who came earlier than me. Try christine,bro. She is 166 cm I reckon, nice pair of tits, nice cbj skills, very accommodating. Seriously, I will come and see her again sometimes next week.
BTW bro sundel, so when does christine work? Might have to go and give studio 466 a shot. Need a change from korean chicks
Old 22-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
christine vs yumi from middle tope, which one would u prefer? which one do u think is a better bang for the buck?

maybe compare them in terms of look, skills, body, hornyness..? cheers bro
Old 22-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Been a while since I have posted, been away. I am still looking for Tess, Anyone got any info on her. She definitely hasn't worked at Oriental Orchids for a long time. Any one seen her at 466 recently. Would love to see her again. She is a moody girl, but when you get her on a good day, there is nothing better than looking at her when you are going at it. She is hot.

Just got back from a good session with Sophia at Oriental Orchid. Great BBBJ, lots of rimming and sex in lots of positions. She is a little Korean girl, not that hot to me, but enjoys pleasing you and likes hot and hard sex.

Anyway if anyone one has info on Tess who was at Oriental Orchids and then 466, let me know.

Cheers
Old 22-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hey Guys,
Been a while since I posted, been away. I am still looking for Tess. Does she still work at 466?. Definitely a moody girl, but nothing quite like looking down at her as your going at it.

Just got back from Oriental Orchid, had a good session with Sophia. She is a little Korean girl, not great looking but not too bad. Very good BBBJ, likes to rim and enjoys hard sex. She has a good attitude and is happy to please.

Any info on Tess would be appreciated.

Cheers
Old 22-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, I've been with Tess 2 times when she was still working at Oriental Orchid in Huntingdale. I must admit she's got this killer body and great butt but her service is below standard and when I shagged her she was like a star fish LOL.

Maybe it was just my bad luck or maybe she has changed now, either way please do report if you've had an encounter with her. I'd really love to shag her from behind again (nice view if you do doggy).
Old 22-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have u guys ever tried taking photos with WLs? i used to be quite obsessed with cindy's look (from mid tope) and wanted to take photos with her but didn't dare to ask

she's so gorgeous looking, a girl with class; not sure if she's still working there..... i haven't been there for like 3 weeks....
Old 22-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Having done the City (Tope) visits for awhile now, so I thought I might have a bit of a change and head toward the suburbans joints and check them out. So, here is quick FR for your boys (coz me too tired to type 2nite )...

Name of Joint: Romantic @ Brunswick
Name of gal: Michelle
Nationality: Korean
Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (sexy)
Boobies: 33B (but look 33C coz of push-up bra)

Massage: 7/10 (very seductive, heaps of teasing and body 2 body contact. Suck and lick your ears and blow softly into em from time to time. However pressure not strong enuff for me)

BJ: 7/10 (took time in the balls licking and suck. Felt like she went on forever but would give higher if it's BBBJ instead)

FJ: 6.5/10 (again, great @ working her body. She knew how to arch her back and curve her assets. Very sexy and keep making those sextisfied soft moaning thats very pleasure to my ears)

Overall: 6.5/10 only coz she's kinda mechanical, if you know what I mean. I dun really felt the real sincerity. Although not in a rush, but you still get those "just wanna get the job done and F off" kinda thing.

Plus no showering together @ the start like in Tope or BBBJ.

Damage: $125/30mins (could have been $110 if I went there before 10pm).

RTF: Will try other chicks instead. Place is not too bad. Huge and quite, although parking area (at night) seems really dodgy. Dun drive your Ferrari there mate

Btw, Michelle works every Tue, Thurs and Sun only. She goes to English Sch on other days. She's actually a very confident gal. In the initial introduction, she came in, tell me her name and straight away asked me, "you want me?"

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1