The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 19th night in Danok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
I was there yesterday. It is strange that as not many cheongsters. I supposed it will be packed as today is a public holiday for Penang and some others states. I guess puyings are more than cheongsters.
Booked a SYT puying from Rose about noon time. Ask her to stay in her office and I will go for decent massage with my buddy opposite Oliver. After massage booked 2 young ML to our hotel VIP room for drinking and called my farm gal to join as well. After about 1 hours finished 10 bottles of beers and 1 wine and both of us finished about rm300 just for tipped the 3 gals for “Muk Gaew”
Then, my buddy wants to go to Winner. Asked all gals back to their office and both of us go to Winner. Reached there and saw 1-2 tables with Customers only. The gals start come to our table but I only allow some “ok” looking to sit with us since can't get chun gals.
I think about 5 puying accompany us. My buddy and I spent about rm700+ just for drinks and tips. My buddy wants to book one of the gals and I have to be the temporary OKT to close the deal. (My friend can only speaks very little of Thai)
The gal charged rm500 and my friend said ok but I managed to reduce it to rm400. For me rm500 can get very Chun gal in other places. After that we went to have dinner and my farm gal also joined me. During the dinner, the Winner gal told my friend that she wants to go back to office around 12am. I told the Winner gal that she only can goes back next day. But my friend straight away asked the gal to go back immediately as he claimed that he has no mood already.
just finish chatting with my girl, was suprise she isn't working today. She told me today not much people.
Old 21-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
just finish chatting with my girl, was suprise she isn't working today. She told me today not much people.
.. and my regular puying (not my teerak!) also said so, dam quiet... restored to drinking whiskey among themselves ..........
Old 21-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
.. and my regular puying (not my teerak!) also said so, dam quiet... restored to drinking whiskey among themselves ..........
bro, then what are you waiting for? you have to keep them busy !!
Old 21-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Bro, Indeed you have your Visa extended ! Looking forwrad to catching up with you guys on the 28th. What time r u arriving there ? Where are you guys lodging ?
probably will stay in oliver as suggested by Lim2305. I will reach hatyai at mid-day and will travel down to danok. What time xerus and Lim2305 will be in danok? amy stop by CP4 if got extra time.
Old 21-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
probably will stay in oliver as suggested by Lim2305. I will reach hatyai at mid-day and will travel down to danok. What time xerus and Lim2305 will be in danok? amy stop by CP4 if got extra time.
Bro, I shall be there at 3-4pm local time. Xerus? Yokosi?
Hopefully both of you can reach there at the mentioned time or earlier.
Old 21-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
bro, then what are you waiting for? you have to keep them busy !!
I love myself more......
Old 22-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
piratedking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to check with bro here, anyone have any idea about the mamakspecial forum? is this forum being close down or move? not able to access it. Thanks
Old 22-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, I shall be there at 3-4pm local time. Xerus? Yokosi?
Hopefully both of you can reach there at the mentioned time or earlier.
28th, via MAS, afternoon flight to Alor Setar. Taxi to Danok.
Old 23-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedking View Post
Just to check with bro here, anyone have any idea about the mamakspecial forum? is this forum being close down or move? not able to access it. Thanks
forget about it. Still have SBF and DPF .. life goes on
Old 23-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

28th Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
28th, via MAS, afternoon flight to Alor Setar. Taxi to Danok.
I thought you MIA already. I did sms you but your HP is switched off. I guess you are in Pattaya now.
OK, we will be boarding the same flight at KLIA. For Hotel, I knew you like PP or Hollywood. right? Please advice. We are flexible!
Xerus, maybe you can come to Alor Star airport(around 2.50pm) to fetch us.
Cheers.

Last edited by Lim2305; 23-01-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Old 23-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 28th Jan

Bros, Keep your hp assessible . I will call you. if kerja habis in the morning, i will shoot off first in the morning into Danuk. If there is a delay , then I will pick you and Yokosi up .. ok . At the moment, my logistics to Danuk also still samar samar .. only can confirm when i'm in Penang coz borrow fren car !

Xerus

Quote:
I thought you MIA already. I did sms you but your HP is switched off. I guess you are in Pattaya now.
OK, we will be boarding the same flight at KLIA. For Hotel, I knew you like PP or Hollywood. right? Please advice. We are flexible!
Cheers.
Old 23-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Bros, Keep your hp assessible . I will call you. if kerja habis in the morning, i will shoot off first in the morning into Danuk. If there is a delay , then I will pick you and Yokosi up .. ok . At the moment, my logistics to Danuk also still samar samar .. only can confirm when i'm in Penang coz borrow fren car !

Xerus
Hi Bro, noted with thanks. Don't rush to pick us as we can take teksi. My phone will be off when boarding only. See you there.
Old 23-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedking View Post
Based on what I was told, they are closed for the time being or perhaps permanently!
Old 23-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cheers.
Pattaya.....only going in June.

Hotel Oliver....no XXX movies. cannot see these there and pcc if no get model or dancer.

Hotel to me.....is flexible.

Go there only to drink, massage and to fish. Hope to fish but maybe get nothing.
Old 24-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Go there only to drink, massage and to fish. Hope to fish but maybe get nothing.
so humble
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1