The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: How many times you have sex with your partner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
They say they don't cheat or lie or change. They say they will be faithful.

Day 1 when they put on their fake eyelash and their push-up bra, I should have learnt that their lies already started.
Cheating and lying can be very grey and pretty much subjected to individual perspectives.
To gals, fake eye lashes and pushup bra are superficial self fulfilment thus it's not cheating or lying.
To men, transactional sex is also superficial sexual activity, thus we also feel it's not cheating mah. tiobo ?
Old 28-03-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Cheating and lying can be very grey and pretty much subjected to individual perspectives.
To gals, fake eye lashes and pushup bra are superficial self fulfilment thus it's not cheating or lying.
To men, transactional sex is also superficial sexual activity, thus we also feel it's not cheating mah. tiobo ?
I see. You mean if my wife or gf can accept me having superficial transactional sexual activity then I should accept her fake eye lashes and push up bra la?

Interestingly..... most gf or wife cannot accept superficial transactional sexual activity, they will call it cheating.
Old 28-03-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Sadly, with my married one is nonexistent...

Others, 3-4times a week If they are able to meet up.
Old 28-03-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Sadly, with my married one is nonexistent...

Others, 3-4times a week If they are able to meet up.
You are the man bro.

Same here. Legally married one beoming non existence since 6 mths ago. Others maybe once a week depending on how deep my wallet is for the mth.
Old 28-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster (P)

fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
I use to have sex with my partner almost every time we see each other. She use to give blowjobs in the car, sex a few times a day, cum in pussy, cum in mouth, then after marriage, it went from few times a week, to once a week, once every two weeks, once every 3 weeks and some times once a month.

Usually this happens after child birth. The focus, the energy will be on the child. At the end of the day, your partner will not have the energy or mood for you.

To men out there who are facing this, you are not alone.
Yeah. We are not alone. B4 marriage fuck like rabbit daily. After marriage still ok. After kids getting lesser. Tried many ways to spice thing up but alway the same reasons - tired, no mood, sick, headache, giddy, aunty visit, ulcer, sore throat. U will feel like you are stupid to even ask and accept the same lame excuses.

Things got better abt 2 years ago and suddenly died down again. Last sex maybe 1.5yrs ago. Am lucky to be able to outsource with ML or FB. But still feel quite a failure to pcc in the toilet every now and then. Wtf life is this in SG?
Old 28-03-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycott View Post
I can't remember when was the last time, maybe 2 months ago?
Usual reasons: tired after work, prefers to watch drama, etc etc

After years of marriage, time come when there were just too many disagreements and arguments, now even I have even less mood to bang. Pleasuring myself with toys and hands is more convenient and better than trying to engage in intimacy, which will usually hit a dead-end.

Sad but true, now I finally understand why people seek a 'fast one' outside of home. No obligations, no questions asked, just a business transaction for both parties.
Totally agrees. Its sad but true. Cant fully blame the men for eating out as we are still normal healthy male that has urge.
Old 28-03-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Demonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everyday. I am able to go 3 rounds each session
Old 29-03-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Yeah. We are not alone. B4 marriage fuck like rabbit daily. After marriage still ok. After kids getting lesser. Tried many ways to spice thing up but alway the same reasons - tired, no mood, sick, headache, giddy, aunty visit, ulcer, sore throat. U will feel like you are stupid to even ask and accept the same lame excuses.

Things got better abt 2 years ago and suddenly died down again. Last sex maybe 1.5yrs ago. Am lucky to be able to outsource with ML or FB. But still feel quite a failure to pcc in the toilet every now and then. Wtf life is this in SG?
Yea bro, I had quite a number of talk with my wife about this. The lack of intimacy will be the death of our marriage. We will be like housemates / roommates only.

Anyway, just a few days ago she decided to initiate sex and i managed to snap a picture of her ass for you guys. Sorry about the quality.

Last edited by Notafemale; 08-04-2024 at 06:26 PM.
Old 29-03-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
frankheart20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

About 3 times a week
Old 29-03-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
Yea bro, I had quite a number of talk with my wife about this. The lack of intimacy will be the death of our marriage. We will be like housemates / roommates only.

Anyway, just a few days ago she decided to initiate sex and i managed to snap a picture of her ass for you guys. Sorry about the quality.

Nice share bro. I guess you guys fuck more often now?
Old 30-03-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guak View Post
Nice share bro. I guess you guys fuck more often now?
Well this was the first in about 3 weeks. Hope the momentum keeps going. I have staved off looking for sex outside, I was close to it but couldn't do it.

It's a compliment from you which I will give to her discreetly.
Old 30-03-2024, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 5
Whiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant future

Depends on mood... sometimes 3 sometimes 4 a month nowadays... sometimes just BBBJ and CIM
Old 02-04-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
dragonhospital deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not too often maybe 1-2 a week
Old 02-04-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
DIDIGOGO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once a month only. Which is enough for me just to satisfy her.

I am the one that have no sex urge on her.
Old 02-04-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDIGOGO View Post
Once a month only. Which is enough for me just to satisfy her.

I am the one that have no sex urge on her.
No sex urge still can marikita? I don’t know how some guys can cope when their wife full of wrinkles with droopy boobs and belly fat. Can stand meh?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1