The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BunnyJanJan - any news or latest pic?

Last i heard she no longer with the guy from the vids.

Shes like a better fuck to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Did not find Claudia pretty, not even cute. That said not ugly either, bod looked slim fit and tight.

This one kinky hardcore type, buttplug and all. But from what I recall there were few vids of her and bf actually fucking?? Most like fingering pussy, ass, bbbj, 69, dildo in pussy and ass etc.

Probably from a rich family like the bf, so no worries on the money and connections front I guess.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 06-02-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
He doesn't have looks or body. And with a small hairy dick. I wonder how he attract those girls? Maybe with his money?
I think MUST be JOAL. Knn, never shaved or even trim his pubes That's why you got zapped
Old 06-02-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=MrVirtual;21077526]seems like she totally go MIA
no facebook
no instagram
no tiktok
is she still alive?

Don't bother with SG women. I know why you brought this subject up. FFS, you're just wasting your time. So many foreigners here right now.
Old 06-02-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdevi View Post
Which video is this?
the cum in mouth video
condom is ur regret
pump it to ur fullest and RAWR
Old 06-02-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jasdevi is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecurix86 View Post
the cum in mouth video
There is afew hahaha
Old 06-02-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

BJJ is my personal GOAT

cute, pretty, sweet and not sexually inhibited.

a real treasure of a partner for any guy worthy.
Old 06-02-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
BJJ is my personal GOAT

cute, pretty, sweet and not sexually inhibited.

a real treasure of a partner for any guy worthy.
Yeah. Perky vibe and swallows..
Old 06-02-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 14
dv8er3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdv8er3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdv8er3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdv8er3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdv8er3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Last i heard she no longer with the guy from the vids.

Shes like a better fuck to me.
Page 23, married 23 July 2019.
https://issuu.com/wesleymethodistchu...gs_august_2019
Old 06-02-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv8er3 View Post
bro, there is no wedding on 23th wor.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
unipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
bro, there is no wedding on 23th wor.
I think he meant 27, see the part of Miss Claudia Marianne Frankie Khoo
Old 07-02-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

U mean joel is married ahr?
Old 07-02-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1984 View Post
U mean joel is married ahr?
People talking about Claudia Khoo above la.
Old 07-02-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure did i saw wrongly, but this afternoon i saw someone that looks like her. Although she was masked up, but her hairstyle, skin tone and that seduction eyes is what i have been watching and fapping since the leak. Accuracy is 90%.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
mcstrudel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NO news or latest pic but will leave her full set here for posterity

https://dood.so/f/scp20pqe60
Old 08-02-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Did not find Claudia pretty, not even cute. That said not ugly either, bod looked slim fit and tight.

This one kinky hardcore type, buttplug and all. But from what I recall there were few vids of her and bf actually fucking?? Most like fingering pussy, ass, bbbj, 69, dildo in pussy and ass etc.

As for what happened to her, when the vids first leaked I gather she was either a pupil or 1st year qualified lawyer at quite a big well known local law firm. No idea what happened later, whether she is still in practice or whether is still with bf or even married the bf, might even be a young mummy?

Probably from a rich family like the bf, so no worries on the money and connections front I guess.

Anyways times heals all. Like they always say, This too shall pass. Just need to ride out the initial storm.
https://www.shooklin.com/en/our-partners/claudia-khoo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1