The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I also feel the style of writing is from a man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So confirmed is a man who wrote this and not a girl...
these days there are vb talking to vb but addressing as anh and em
those into Les Sb and Fem...

les là đồng tính nữ ( con gái yêu con gái )
sb là les đóng vai trò nam ( chồng ) mạnh mẽ
sb có 2 loại :
sb mềm nhìn ở ngoài như con gái
sb cứng bận đồ boy cut tóc boy
fem là les đóng vai trò nữ ( vợ ) yếu đuối
Old 30-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I also feel the style of writing is from a man. Maybe it's the style of northern vietnamese man which we are not familiar with.
http://imgur.com/1Uvdnu9

I cannot upload here.. so above is the link to the image file.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
tanandy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
sorry, we dun xao them.... we an banh tra tien!

U from vn? U xao to get gals???
Hahah em đang nói chòi, em cũng đang học TV, muốn Luyện tập trên sammyboy thread này. Kg biết bao nhiêu con trai singapore cho con gái vn xao xao rồi. Chúng ta xao con gái vn chút xíu cũng công bằng ma.

Cảm ơn anh nhiều vì anh luôn cho chúng ta biết news của vietnam. Em cám ơn anh nhiều.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
these days there are vb talking to vb but addressing as anh and em
those into Les Sb and Fem...

les là đồng tính nữ ( con gái yêu con gái )
sb là les đóng vai trò nam ( chồng ) mạnh mẽ
sb có 2 loại :
sb mềm nhìn ở ngoài như con gái
sb cứng bận đồ boy cut tóc boy
fem là les đóng vai trò nữ ( vợ ) yếu đuối
So they love les
Old 30-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Singaporean investors earning big money in Vietnam
================================================== =======================
VietNamNet Bridge – Many Singaporean businesspeople have invested in big projects in Vietnam in many different business fields, especially real estate.

The Government of Singapore (GIC) Fund on August 14 unexpectedly announced it had become a big shareholder of Vinasun (VNS) after wrapping up a deal to buy 4.5 million VNS shares, or 7.96 percent of chartered capital.

With the current price of VND45,000 per share, the Singaporean fund has poured VND200 billion into Vietnam’s largest taxi firm.

This is the second Singaporean-sourced capital investment deal in VNS. Prior to that, another fund, which also has relations to the Singaporean government, Teal Two Partners Ltd, bought 7.93 million VNS shares, or 14 percent of the firm’s chartered capital.

Teal Two Partners Ltd is now the largest shareholder of PAN Pacific, holding 8.1 million shares, or 20 percent of PAN Pacific’s chartered capital. Meanwhile, GIC holds 4.7 percent of PAN’s shares.

Analysts believe that the Singaporean cash flow will continue to head toward Vietnam, targeting the real estate, industry, hotels, banks, logistics and retail sectors.

In mid-2013, two multi-million dollar investment deals made by Richard Chandler, the billionaire who was born and grew up in Singapore.

He reportedly spent $99 million to buy 80 percent of stakes of Hoan My Medical Group and 58.7 million Masan (MSN) shares from six domestic investors.

If counting the 20 million MSN shares bought in late 2010, the billionaire now holds up to 78.7 million MSN shares, or 10.7 percent.

He is the biggest foreign shareholder of Vietnam’s largest consumer goods manufacturing group. The share value is estimated at $330 million.

Many other major Singaporean investors have become involved in big deals in Vietnam.

These include CapitalLand, the developer of Mulberry Lane in Hanoi, Vista in HCM City, and Somerset Grand Hanoi, Somerset Hoa Binh Hanoi, Somerset West Lake Hanoi, Somerset Chancellor Court HCM City, Somerset HHCM City and Somerset Vista HCM City.

The Singaporean real estate giant Keppel Land is well known in Vietnam for many projects such as Saigon Centre, Sedona Suites Royal Park - Hanoi, Villa Rivera, and The Estella.

In addition, the Singaporean banker UOB (United Overseas Bank) holds 20 percent of Southern Bank’s stakes.

Temasek, the Singapore government corporation, holds 3.6 percent of FPT stakes, Vietnam’s largest information technology group, and 20 percent of Mekong Bank’s stakes.

Analysts commented that Vietnam is one of the most attractive investment destinations for Singaporean investors. Vietnam is suitable to both the investors who plan long-term business in Vietnam and those who want to make profits from short-term projects.

In September 2013, the Orchid Fund withdrew capital from FPT just two years after it injected money into the technology group. The sale of the 10 percent of FPT stakes brought VND1.3 trillion, a satisfactory profit of 20-30 percent to the investment fund.

Manh Ha

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 31-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dungyeu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
http://imgur.com/1Uvdnu9

I cannot upload here.. so above is the link to the image file.
From her zalo right?
Old 31-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungyeu View Post
From her zalo right?
yupz.. you are correct.
Old 31-10-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Chuẩn bị cho buổi phượt nhé suối mỡ thác thùm thùm

Picture background is her ex bf and her friend playing in the river..
Old 03-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

The highest-earning jobs in Vietnam
================================================== ==
VietNamNet Bridge – Banking officers and air stewardesses are believed to have some of the highest incomes in Vietnam.

Becoming a banking officer is the dream of many people. VietNamNet has quoted a report from Adeco as showing that high salaries are offered to all posts in the banking sector.

The monthly income of VND20-40 million is considered “normal” in the banking sector. Senior payment officers receive about VND40 million a month. Meanwhile, normal payment officers have monthly incomes of between VND12 million and VND30 million.

Tran Bac Ha, chair of the board of directors of the Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV, a state-owned bank), once complained that his monthly pay of VND36 million paid by the State was “not enough to live”.

The 2008-2013 payrolls made public recently by Vietnam Airlines, the national flag air carrier, showed that employees had high incomes.

The payroll, published on Zing.vn, showed that pilots received VND74.8 million a month in 2013.

Though the figure represents a decrease of VND4.5 million in comparison with 2012 and VND6.7 million in comparison with 2011, this is still high compared with the average income level in Vietnam.

Vietnam, jobs, income per capita

However, analysts noted that pilots deserve to receive the high incomes because the job is very challenging.

The income of stewardesses, on the other hand, is questioned by many people. Nguoi Dua Tin reported that the average salary of stewardesses is VND20-30 million a month. However, the salary is not their only source of income. Stewardesses are believed to make money from trading goods across the border.

In a related matter, Zing.vn reports that in Hanoi, the highest monthly salary in 2013 – VND147 million - was paid to the director of human resources of a manufacturing group.

A new university graduate can now be paid at least VND5 million for the job of personnel officer at Vietnamese companies while division heads can earn up to $1,000 monthly, and human resource directors can earn up to $3,000.

Meanwhile, some foreign economic groups in Vietnam reportedly pay $4,000 a month for the same job.

Staff in the oil and gas industry also can earn high salaries. A report released recently by the Ministry of Industry and Trade showed that PetroVietnam’s workers had the highest average income among 17 state-owned economic groups and general corporations put under the ministry’s management.

In 2011, a PetroVietnam employee received VND16.2 million a monon average.

So Ha

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 03-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

highest earning job is police lol
Old 03-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
fully agreed...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Extra income" not counted, cannot see light

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 04-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9472 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Return favour. Here is 11.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
Bro, dam tac, is pronounced as yam tac or dam tac?
I go differ place they pronounced differently but told me means Ham sap (Cantonese )
yes. is ham sap.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
yes. is ham sap.
I thought ham sap is a cantonese word???

dam tac is a vietnamese word

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1