The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
i think you better check your eyes. lol. miko is 27 and looks about 25. i've seen her korean drivers licence so i know her exact date of birth.. also she's gotten old very quickly this past 10 months working at tope.. her stomach has become flabby and her tits even though they are small are sagging like a grandma..

after rotating through all the girls at tope, i saw her again last week.. yeah, i'm a sex addict.. i admit it.. its still the same mechanical procedure and i should have waited for naomi instead as she was the one i was thinking about when i was fucking miko. lol. naomi is my fav at tope at the moment. very gorgeous and great personality.. i could really do with a girlfriend like naomi.. anyway, i've got a few weeks off early next year and i think i might head to seoul for some fresher kimchi. the idea of fucking a woman that has been banged for 12 hours a day 6 days a week at tope just isn't doing it for me anymore.. i want some fresher girls that only get a few customers a day which is how it is in korea with the large volume of working girls there..
you're rich man. i cheong much less now, thinking of all the fine italian shoes and swiss watches i can buy instead.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
you're rich man. i cheong much less now, thinking of all the fine italian shoes and swiss watches i can buy instead.
So, you're a Man of Taste...I like it! Got go to the LV Grand Opening on Collins or not...Sooo many babes there...Woo la la!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
nah, i'm not rich.. if i were, i'd be fucking at least 3 times a day to feed my addiction. i think something is really wrong when you get aroused every few hours even just after having a good root..

came back from studio 466 just now and damn the girls there are hot.. i was wondering why i hadn't been back for nearly a year and then suddenly i recalled why... it was because tope st and melb colloseum was alittle cheaper then 466, but now that tope st have increased their prices, i can see myself back at 466 much more often now.. saw a real hottie with a really slutty korean face by the name of.. gina was damn tall, prob 5'11". asked whether she was from south korea and she said no, from north korea.. cheeky girl..

gina started with a bj and then riding on top for a long slow root. she was remarkable gentle but enthusiastic for a girl her size.. flipped her over for some mish and then brought it home in doggie.. gina then rolled over and fell asleep.. i'm not shitting you here. without saying a word she just plonked herself next to me and within a few seconds was in a flatout deep sleep. i'm not talking about the eyes closed, resting type of sleep, but a total blackout deep sleep with her legs twitching a few times..

she was awoken by the buzzzer after 10 mins but didn't bother to get up and continued sleeping for another 5 mins when the buzzer went off again.. only later did i realise how sleep deprived she was and how red her eyes were from a lack of sleep.. don't know what she was up to the day before, but damn, i've never seen someone fall asleep so fast in my life.. gina apologised for falling asleep and thanked me for not waking her up as she was in her words "sleepy like cat" whatever that means. anyway, she promised special service the next time i saw her to make up for the lost time. knowing these korean whores that could end up meaning jack all.. but i'd still see her again for that slutty face, tall body and big hair of hers..
Old 11-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
So, you're a Man of Taste...I like it! Got go to the LV Grand Opening on Collins or not...Sooo many babes there...Woo la la!!!
nah, if i'm rich enough, (or if cheonging is cheap enough), i'll go cheong every single day!

let me go to collins st. and have a look! any big big boobies there?? every time i see hot girls with big, firm and round boobs on the street, i really feel like squeezing them right there and then! i admit i'm a sex addict as well. you know what my biggest dream is? i wish i can be totally transparent whenever i want, so that i can then do whatever i want!!!! squeezing boobies yeah!!!

may run into one of the WLs there u know. even though they make tons of $ selling their bodies, i bet they spend their $ just as fast, on luxury handbags or clothes etc

btw, i'm from hong kong, not singapore or malaysia

from reading the posts here, i figure cheong = fuck?

WLs = prostitutes right?
OKT = the keeper?
what do they stand for?
Old 11-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
nah, i'm not rich.. if i were, i'd be fucking at least 3 times a day to feed my addiction. i think something is really wrong when you get aroused every few hours even just after having a good root..

came back from studio 466 just now and damn the girls there are hot.. i was wondering why i hadn't been back for nearly a year and then suddenly i recalled why... it was because tope st and melb colloseum was alittle cheaper then 466, but now that tope st have increased their prices, i can see myself back at 466 much more often now.. saw a real hottie with a really slutty korean face by the name of.. gina was damn tall, prob 5'11". asked whether she was from south korea and she said no, from north korea.. cheeky girl..

gina started with a bj and then riding on top for a long slow root. she was remarkable gentle but enthusiastic for a girl her size.. flipped her over for some mish and then brought it home in doggie.. gina then rolled over and fell asleep.. i'm not shitting you here. without saying a word she just plonked herself next to me and within a few seconds was in a flatout deep sleep. i'm not talking about the eyes closed, resting type of sleep, but a total blackout deep sleep with her legs twitching a few times..

she was awoken by the buzzzer after 10 mins but didn't bother to get up and continued sleeping for another 5 mins when the buzzer went off again.. only later did i realise how sleep deprived she was and how red her eyes were from a lack of sleep.. don't know what she was up to the day before, but damn, i've never seen someone fall asleep so fast in my life.. gina apologised for falling asleep and thanked me for not waking her up as she was in her words "sleepy like cat" whatever that means. anyway, she promised special service the next time i saw her to make up for the lost time. knowing these korean whores that could end up meaning jack all.. but i'd still see her again for that slutty face, tall body and big hair of hers..

wow nice man!
last time i went to 466 (like a little over a month ago), i saw some hot korean girls there too! seems like the quality there has gone up again.

while she was sleeping, u could still have squeezed her boobies gently, touched her all over, u know it's a nice alternative to having raw sex, just to touch her while asleep as if she's your neighbour or something! that's really arousing man.

i'm as addicted as you, but my wallet doesn't allow it
Old 12-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
upskirtlegs is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey Guys,

I just came back from Middle Tope and thought I'd leave my FR. I felt tired today and shouldn't really have wasted my money on a fuck but I just needed a release. There were a few girls on tonight but Rebecca caught my eye. Her stats are as follows:

Name: Rebecca
Race: Korean
Look: 7.5/10 (cute)
Body: 7.5/10
Boobies: C (Just right for me - not too big not too small)
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 8/10 (Good enough for a tired didi)
Damaged: A$135/30 mins

Even though I was damn tired, Rebecca was very accommodating. She gave me a massage and a cat bath as soon as we started. Then after a while she turned me over and gave me a BBBJ and fuck she was good. She fucking made me cum slipping and slurping all over the place with her tongue in all the right places. I didn't CIM because I didn't want to piss her off and was hoping that I could shoot another time. We lay down for a while and I engaged her in a little small chat, that cute girl kept singing to the music. After a while she kept teasing me and she fucked me on top and she was damn hot, moaning and touching herself. Maybe it was our conversation but she seemed pretty turned on. I came again and she gave me a hug and a kiss before I left. Definitely RTF and gf material. Damn I wouldn't mind her being my gf....
Old 12-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by upskirtlegs View Post
Name: Rebecca
Race: Korean

Damn I wouldn't mind her being my gf....
lol re: age 23... i've seen most of the girls at tope st and i know a few of them quite well so here's a bit of a heads up for you guys.. rebecca is a fair bit older than 23.. and you wouldn't want any of these girls as a girlfriend either.. they're good to look at and to hold, but they are fake as hell and talk shit about their stupid boyfriend(s) with each other behind the guy's back... they all think that guys that need to visit a brothel are worthless and see them as nothing more than walking atms.. even though they are just prostitutes, they still think of themselves as untouchable princesses that are too good for you.. however they'll will still try and pretend to be all sweet and caring so that fellas remain loyal customers, but that's all they will see you as, paying customers.. i've seen and heard it all personally from these girls and i understand a fair bit of korean now so there really isn't anything lost in translation.. my advice - korean women are all snobby liars, don't believe a single word they say..

on a side note, with 39 tope being taken over by 43, the quality at 39 has improved by a fair bit.. saw a few hot ones there when the rooms at 43 were full.. selected a girl from 43 and walked over to the room in 39 and wow, a few really gorgeous k-girls were walking back to their communal room.. funny thing with the girls at 39 is that they don't appear to be as shy walking around the place and lounging in their room while customers walked through... i could get a good perve and the girls would just look back and smile whereas at 43, the girls will try and wait for a customer to get out of the hall way before passing through, and moving like lighting when ever a customer was around.. they will even close the door to their communal room before letting a customer out for room 4 (the room at the end next to theirs) so that we can't get a perve inside... its not like there's anything left to hide that we haven't already seen...
Old 13-12-2008, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sid13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Mate...Candy, where she from? Korean? Any stats or FR?
went to romantics last night and i saw candy. i wouldn't go there man, she is old and a hunch back

only if your drunk and she is the last WL left just before the earth is going to blow up. MAYBE
Old 13-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

any place with thai massage (or other proper massage) with hand relief toward the end?

thanks guys!
Old 13-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

try alice at Yings massage on 168, Burwood, Rd, Hawthorn, she is great in massage and u also get HR at the end. There are other girls but you have to try luck for the good massage.
She normally work on Saturday so give them a call before u go.98193188
Old 13-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan11 View Post
try alice at Yings massage on 168, Burwood, Rd, Hawthorn, she is great in massage and u also get HR at the end. There are other girls but you have to try luck for the good massage.
She normally work on Saturday so give them a call before u go.98193188
thanks for the info!

is she good looking? korean?
Old 13-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for the info!

is she good looking? korean?
all chinese girls at this place mate..
Old 13-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

i just read some of the older posts regarding alice

so she's malay/indian? she has brown skin eh?

so far i've only tried korean japanese chinese and aussie

time for something new
Old 13-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
all chinese girls at this place mate..
have u tried alice before? what's your opinion of her?
Old 14-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
upskirtlegs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
lol re: age 23... i've seen most of the girls at tope st and i know a few of them quite well so here's a bit of a heads up for you guys.. rebecca is a fair bit older than 23.. and you wouldn't want any of these girls as a girlfriend either.. they're good to look at and to hold, but they are fake as hell and talk shit about their stupid boyfriend(s) with each other behind the guy's back... they all think that guys that need to visit a brothel are worthless and see them as nothing more than walking atms.. even though they are just prostitutes, they still think of themselves as untouchable princesses that are too good for you.. however they'll will still try and pretend to be all sweet and caring so that fellas remain loyal customers, but that's all they will see you as, paying customers.. i've seen and heard it all personally from these girls and i understand a fair bit of korean now so there really isn't anything lost in translation.. my advice - korean women are all snobby liars, don't believe a single word they say..

on a side note, with 39 tope being taken over by 43, the quality at 39 has improved by a fair bit.. saw a few hot ones there when the rooms at 43 were full.. selected a girl from 43 and walked over to the room in 39 and wow, a few really gorgeous k-girls were walking back to their communal room.. funny thing with the girls at 39 is that they don't appear to be as shy walking around the place and lounging in their room while customers walked through... i could get a good perve and the girls would just look back and smile whereas at 43, the girls will try and wait for a customer to get out of the hall way before passing through, and moving like lighting when ever a customer was around.. they will even close the door to their communal room before letting a customer out for room 4 (the room at the end next to theirs) so that we can't get a perve inside... its not like there's anything left to hide that we haven't already seen...
Yeah, I reckon Rebecca would be a bit older than 23. I could see a couple of fine lines creeping through. What you say is definitely true bro but every small head always confuses stuff with the big head. In actual fact, to be very honest, I find it so much more thrilling to walk down Geylang and choose a FL. Yes, it has it's con but at least I can look at the girl a bit longer to make my choice and to have the ability to choose not from 7 girls but 70 girls.

I've got some Korean guy and girl friends and their all fucking the same. They all lie, are lazy and are all about the money (as if being lazy is going to get you money). I guess for me living alone and being lonely most of the year, going to cheong once in a while fills up that lonely gap. But hey, usually when I go to cheong at these places, I bring only just enough cash to pay the place. Tope Street - more than once the price is say $135, I give them $140 and they take my $5. And fuck, I dun wanna complain cause I wanna go back there in the future so now I just carry the right amount. There are other reasons too but I can't be bothered going on unless some of the other bros insist they wanna know.

I gotta say though as a final note, Tope Street even though have increased price, there are other places like Romantics that offer a much sweeter deal at a cheaper cost. You should've seen Madam Leona was packed full-house and Tope Street were losing business.........serves them right. I think I might start going to the other joints now....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1