The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

After these sms, did the gal see u again??? If she see u, then she is contradicting with her words liao

But i guess she still seeing u, isn't it? ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Viet: A the voi e la a chua co ba xa di hoi bua di choi voi a dt a reo e nhin thi thay ten ba xa goi toi cho a hom nay thay nua la e bit a da co ba xa roi
Singlish: you say to me you don't have wife yet. Today we go out, I see your wife name and phone call in you handphone. Today see, I know you have a wife already.

Viet: A khoi di geylang e jan ko muon gap a roi, a lo lam di ju jin suc khoe
Singlish: you don't come geylang, I angry, don't want to see you already. you worry your work. Take care of your health.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-09-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
After these sms, did the gal see u again??? If she see u, then she is contradiction with her words liao
she did see me again... we are like riding roller coaster within that 2 mths. But smooth sailing at the end.

Now everyday chat with her on yahoo... kns. her writing in yahoo worst than sms. She use even shorter form.

i ask her today she go out with a guy issit.
her reply:e bit chn e sr a, e ko co yeu nguoi do.

i ask her got webcam
her reply: ko co wc
Old 29-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Do i know that gal?

Her short-form very powderful.... who HIEU?

Anyway, thanks for sharing so many sms with us. It gives us a insight of how these vn gal think, sms, reaction, etc...

Quote:
i ask her today she go out with a guy issit.
her reply:e bit chn e sr a, e ko co yeu nguoi do.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 29-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

This is another low point... I was already waiting for her and she say drunk and went back already which i know she never go back.

viet:A oi, hom nay trong long cua e bun lam nen e uong bia nhiu jo e xin nen ve nha roi a dung doi e nah… sorry nha dung buon e
Singlish: today .......I sad alot so I drink deer alot. Now I am drunk so go home already. You don't need wait me. Sorry, don't feel sad of me

viet: A bua nay a khoi lai nha jo e met wa ko gap a dc roi nhung a co the nt voi e dc e nho a nhieu lam, nhung a nghi xau ve e a co bit e bun lam ko ha
Singlish: yuo today don't come. Now I tired, cannot meet you but you can sms me. I miss you alot but you think I lie, you have know I sad alot?

trong long: within the body??
Old 29-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Do i know that gal?
I only got 1 gal in HM... you are quite a regular there last month. You should still remember the 1 with me when i say hi to you right?
Old 29-09-2008, 01:42 AM
Samster

Yes i remember, i got talk to her a few occasions after that. Her english/or chinese not bad, although seldom heard her speak often. So when u goin HM again???

Quote:
I only got 1 gal in HM... you are quite a regular there last month. You should still remember the 1 with me when i say hi to you right?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 29-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes i remember, i got talk to her a few occasions after that. Her english/or chinese not bad, although seldom heard her speak often. So when u goin HM again???
Her chinese and english very accurate and knows to read alot of english. It is just that she don't speak much. I ask her why she can speak chinese to other guys but not me... she say she think i also vietnamese... kns.

Also good, that 2 mths, I feel my tieng viet goes up another level but still far from you.

Me no go HM liao.. no fun at all. even she around, I will not go also. Probably will be her driver only.
Old 29-09-2008, 01:55 AM
Samster

Every 2 months ur viet improved 1 level, by 1 yr, ur viet will catch up and overtake me liao

Heard that now Parklane there very happening , cos Century close for a while... remember to jio me if u going hor

Quote:
Also good, that 2 mths, I feel my tieng viet goes up another level but still far from you.

Me no go HM liao.. no fun at all. even she around, I will not go also. Probably will be her driver only.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 29-09-2008, 01:58 AM
Samster

Trong long=within the heart

Quote:
trong long: within the body??

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 29-09-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Every 2 months ur viet improved 1 level, by 1 yr, ur viet will catch up and overtake me liao

Heard that now Parklane there very happening , cos Century close for a while... remember to jio me if u going hor
Parklane is out of bound for me. K2 is my bx spies HQ.
I also heard that tuberrose is not bad a place now... but its too near to K2
Old 29-09-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

Sad to hear u cant bring me there.... This Wed is break-FAST for our fellow-countrymen, so when are u going to break your FAST (eat veg)???

Quote:
Parklane is out of bound for me. K2 is my bx spies HQ.
I also heard that tuberrose is not bad a place now... but its too near to K2

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 29-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sad to hear u cant bring me there.... This Wed is break-FAST for our fellow-countrymen, so when are u going to break your FAST (eat veg)???
this tuesday i wanna break-FAST. Still in search for new vege. But think of that JC/GL will be damn freaking crowded... abit sianz.
Old 29-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When a girl enter the puberty, all part of the body will step by step develop and secret some agent to arouse genital organ which produce some endocrine.

Quote:

1) khi girls buoc vao tuoi day thi, buong trung dan dan phat trien va tiet ra chat kich thich khien bo may sinh duc san sinh ra cac chat noi tiet
Old 29-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, just din log in a few days, so many interesting things to read....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Hi all, quite sometime ago, there's 1 person asking me to help translate, i m unable to fully understand the sentence so i didnt do it. Now since bro KT still the ball rolling,, i will take this chance to seek the help of bro here....

1) khi girls buoc vao tuoi day thi, buong trung dan dan phattrien va tiet ra chat kich thich khien bo may sinh duc san sinh ra cac chat noi tiet

really dun know what it means
very de chim...

NUMBERS
number | numeral = so
zero = khong
one = mot
two = hai
three = ba
four = bon, tu
five = nam
six = sau
seven = bay