The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2013, 09:27 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I am sure she will speak french to anyone with $$$
In GL any WLs will speak french with $$$
Old 27-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
king forbidden87, no la me not yandao. i look like mark lee

apple only speak french with $$$$
Oh, that's why she speaks french with you. Because King Slyer have loads of $$$.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:39 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
Oh, that's why she speaks french with you. Because King Slyer have loads of $$$.
Tot u say I Yan dao so wls frenched me? Now u said they frenched me cos I've $$$? Confused over ur contradictory statement ! Can enlighten me lord forbidden87?
Old 28-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tot u say I Yan dao so wls frenched me? Now u said they frenched me cos I've $$$? Confused over ur contradictory statement ! Can enlighten me lord forbidden87?
Me lord, Yandao or not is a subjective thing. But having a pot of gold like King Slyer is something absolute.

With that mountain of wealth inherited from the late king, every whore is at the mercy of King Slyer's jupiter's cock.
Old 28-12-2013, 10:48 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Me lord, Yandao or not is a subjective thing. But having a pot of gold like King Slyer is something absolute.

With that mountain of wealth inherited from the late king, every whore is at the mercy of King Slyer's jupiter's cock.
Your command of English is good. Reminds me of someone whom we all missed in GL section. wonder where is he? bz in other sections?
Old 28-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

King Slyer, so you have asked your army to zap me. I knew it's coming.

No one can beat King Slyer and his millions strong army. All hail the King of Clone.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:25 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
King Slyer, so you have asked your army to zap me. I knew it's coming.

No one can beat King Slyer and his millions strong army. All hail the King of Clone.
Nope I did not ask anyone to zap u. I did not zap u as well. I've better things to do than zapping u
Old 28-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope I did not ask anyone to zap u. I did not zap u as well. I've better things to do than zapping u
Only boss knows.
Old 28-12-2013, 10:03 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Only boss knows.
Please go ask boss who zapped u.

I did not instigate mass zapping of u. Neither did I zap u. I've nothing to fear
Old 29-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
PrinceWilliam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrinceWilliam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she thinks she's a princess ?

just a cock sucking whore .
Old 29-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden88 View Post
Bronzegod's clone bwahahahah..... keewee your gang leader?
I have not posted here a long time and have kept away for various reasons.

However I can't keep quiet when wild accusations like this are made.

I don't know who you are but there is no reason for me to create a clone to bother slyer. I do not know him or have anything against slyer.

In fact, I am thankful to slyer for keeping this forum alive with good FRs.

Whoever you are, or whoever you are serving, please check and double check that you have your facts right.

The last time someone accused ME of being maxstd when I have no involvement in any of those conflicts.

Luckily people like omnia came out to verify that maxstd is not me.

Once again, I would implore everyone to please check carefully before making wild accusations. This is because not only do these accusations hurt the wrong people, but it allows whoever it is that is attacking slyer or others to operate under an additional smoke screen.

Please get it right and don't nail the wrong person.

I AM NOT FORBIDDEN87. You may not like me, but don't try to drag me into the wars of others when I am NOT involved at all.

Also, don't just randomly accuse me whenever you see a clone. I know you or whoever you serve has something against me but that does not mean you should LIE and try to get others to attack me by LYING that certain clones are mine when they're not.

Thank you and please man up and applogise for what you have done here .
Old 30-12-2013, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have not posted here a long time and have kept away for various reasons.

However I can't keep quiet when wild accusations like this are made.

I don't know who you are but there is no reason for me to create a clone to bother slyer. I do not know him or have anything against slyer.

In fact, I am thankful to slyer for keeping this forum alive with good FRs.

Whoever you are, or whoever you are serving, please check and double check that you have your facts right.

The last time someone accused ME of being maxstd when I have no involvement in any of those conflicts.

Luckily people like omnia came out to verify that maxstd is not me.

Once again, I would implore everyone to please check carefully before making wild accusations. This is because not only do these accusations hurt the wrong people, but it allows whoever it is that is attacking slyer or others to operate under an additional smoke screen.

Please get it right and don't nail the wrong person.

I AM NOT FORBIDDEN87. You may not like me, but don't try to drag me into the wars of others when I am NOT involved at all.

Also, don't just randomly accuse me whenever you see a clone. I know you or whoever you serve has something against me but that does not mean you should LIE and try to get others to attack me by LYING that certain clones are mine when they're not.

Thank you and please man up and applogise for what you have done here .
I've reported this matter to Sammy boss. Hopefully he can clear this up for us.

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=2277
Old 31-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Apple gave me attitude a few days back. Bloody pissed. I came in first at 2am and told boss I was looking for Apple. Boss knows I've never seem Apple through our conversation outside and the previous few times I came by but no luck to score her.

I waited patiently along the cushion seats and was just admiring the girls as the prepared for the day. Still no idea who apple was. Boss told one girl your customer wait very long already. She snapped at him and me saying she went into the room many times he (referring to me) didnt come in. She said he don't wanna come in what you want me to do. Boss replied he doesn't know you never tell him.

I told boss nvm I come back again, apparently she's not in the mood. He assured me its fine and says she ang paid not easy to get. Ok I took his word and just went in anyways.

She pull a black face and still question me first time here is it? Why she come in so many times I never follow. I told her I Didnt recognize her and she Didnt calk me neither did boss.

Anyways I decided to carry on cause I draw satisfaction from her unwillingness to serve me and that she has to anyways. Service standard catbath,bbbj,and at. Yes AR. I heard it's rare. After few positions I couldn't maintain erection so I told her to finish me off in bbbj. Didnt know whether she allowed cim but I just finish in her mouth anyways.

Left 1809, never going back.
Old 31-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Typo sorry I meant 2pm
Old 31-12-2013, 09:58 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post
Typo sorry I meant 2pm
So apple let u CIM?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1