The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 15-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I don't disagree with Sayako's professionalism, skill and experience.

I guess for me, many times it's down to chemistry. I sessioned with her once when she first honoured us with her presence in Singapore, and have not had the urge to do so again since. Can't quite put my finger on exactly why - nothing wrong with the session, she's an attractive milf, has the skills and a great conversationalist outside of the session to boot. Puzzling, which is why I just put it down to a lack of physical chemistry.

Oh, the only slight 'glitch' I remember is that she did not dress as I requested. But that wouldn't usually make a session bad for me and definitely not the reason I do not have the urge to session again.
Old 16-11-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
I don't disagree with Sayako's professionalism, skill and experience.

I guess for me, many times it's down to chemistry. I sessioned with her once when she first honoured us with her presence in Singapore, and have not had the urge to do so again since. Can't quite put my finger on exactly why - nothing wrong with the session, she's an attractive milf, has the skills and a great conversationalist outside of the session to boot. Puzzling, which is why I just put it down to a lack of physical chemistry.

Oh, the only slight 'glitch' I remember is that she did not dress as I requested. But that wouldn't usually make a session bad for me and definitely not the reason I do not have the urge to session again.
Hi bro Schrodinger, appreciate you frank opinion . Ya, different people different stroke. Maybe the first time you visit her, is at the wrong time wrong place or even mood.
I have had session where I cant just let go of myself and the harder she try to make it work it become worst till I told her to stop its ok. I told her its not her fault and she don't need to feel apologetic as I had just recover from an upset stomach and it changed the mood totally and physically also . Its just wrong timing and maybe you should try to book her again to give her any yourself another chance?

I think its worth a shot since over the years, she already got used to Singapore session and have improved quite a bit from then. Another lady I have always wanted to visit is mistress anja but I don't know why I still haven't make the first move to contact her . Been looking at her website and she seems on par with mistress Sayako. Any comments on her?
Old 16-11-2015, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lostsox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, I am staying in hong kong and want to try some dommes in shenzhen but i can only converse in cantonese. Can anyone suggest ones in shenzhen who can communicate in english and cantonese.

thanks.
Old 16-11-2015, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anya is my second favourite domme after sayako. She's well equipped, loves her fetish costumes and is very seductive. She is definitely into bdsm and not pretending in order to just make money.
Her rates are much more reasonable but she has stopped hosting in hotels. You will have to arrange the hotel and she will visit you
Old 16-11-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
...Another lady I have always wanted to visit is mistress anja but I don't know why I still haven't make the first move to contact her . Been looking at her website and she seems on par with mistress Sayako. Any comments on her?
I sessioned with Anya when she first turned pro - one of the most satisfying experiences I have had to date. She seemed to instinctively know that I was more into the sensual rather than hardcore strict type of BDSM and tailored the session to suit. I am sure she has improved by leaps and bounds over the years, and it's only my procrastination, lack of time and urge to try new dommes (with that limited time) that has meant I haven't seen her again.... I really should soon.
Old 16-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
psychogeorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like a bit of activity here. Just thought I would chime in a little.

For me, a great domme is one who is able to get me to try new "firsts" and of my experiences with pro dommes, there are not too many who possess that ability. Mistress Sayako and Mistress Anja are definitely ones who fall within that category.

Mistress Sayako was the one who introduced me to extensive types of sounding, from using different types of sounds and vibrating catheters on me. She was the first and still remains the only one to have done any form of needle play and play piercing on me.

Mistress Anja was the one who introduced me to scat play. Although it was my first time, she made it easy, fun and certainly very memorable. In a way she is very intuitive on how to push your limits despite her young age.

Both dommes have given me many memories and certainly push my limits and widen my experiences. It is impossible to compare the both of them as stylistically they are both different. All I can say is that they are both highly enjoyable and definitely worth the time.

Over the years I have certainly become more selective of which pro dommes I choose to see, as I feel it takes a domme with more experience for me to achieve that level of subspace. To add to the list of great dommes, Kountess Von Kink is definitely one that checks all the boxes. Not only does she have many years of experience under her belt, she brings a sexy glamour to the pro domme experience. Besides being a great conversationalist, she is personally into the lifestyle, hence she is more that able to conduct a great session which feels more like a personal lifestyle experience rather than a professional interaction. My "first" with her would be extensive electrical play which is one of her personal favorites.

Her tribute may be high, but she is more than worth the time. I think she may be coming to our shores in Jan, so interested parties should definitely contact her.
Old 16-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

greenlinksnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogeorge View Post

Mistress Anja was the one who introduced me to scat play. Although it was my first time, she made it easy, fun and certainly very memorable. In a way she is very intuitive on how to push your limits despite her young age.
I tried contacting her a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard back. Can someone suggest where I would be able to provide scat play?
Old 16-11-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Woh thanks for the info on Anya , both doctorsex and Schrodinger . Up you my few humble points. Doctorsex, sorry can't up you as I think Las time up you before already. Bro psychogeorge, thanks for sharing your many first time abt Sayako and anya also. I also have been pushed many first time by mistress Sayako also. Like fisting, poppers, anal orgasm, nipple orgasm, needle play and she pee on me. Too many to list lol. Also up you my few humble points once I recover.
Enjoy people. Seems Nov Dec is the raining season after a boring few months without any visiting doms. Countess vonkink seems very interesting and she gorgeous . Got a Taylor swift feel lol. Actually , domina fire is quite good as I session with her before but I think due to some bro tried too hard to promote her services for her has pissed off some bros here. Actually I feel like visiting her and suniya also but too many mistress too little time and money so I think I will serve Sayako first. ��
Old 17-11-2015, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
psychogeorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlinksnow View Post
I tried contacting her a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard back. Can someone suggest where I would be able to provide scat play?
Bro greenlinksnow,

Besides Anja, Domina Fire is one on our shores right now who can do scat. I have experienced it with her and I can tell you that she is good at it too.

Catch her while you can, as I think her trip this time is rather short
Old 17-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro greenlinksnow,

Besides Anja, Domina Fire is one on our shores right now who can do scat. I have experienced it with her and I can tell you that she is good at it too.

Ya, I think she's here on a short trip. She is quite good also. And I think Suniya will reach our shore this 2 days also. But got ro save up for mistress Sayako trip so maybe will visit them next round.�� managed to up your points Liao psychogeorge. Cheers.
Old 17-11-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

Anyway, Just for info. I think Dominafire revised her rate to $250 for 2 hours right? I read that from her website I think correct me if I am wrong. Its really good that she is gathering feedbacks and actually really revised it. If its really $250 for 2 hrs, it a fair and good price where many can afford. Anyone can confirm her rates?
Old 17-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Anyway, Just for info. I think Dominafire revised her rate to $250 for 2 hours right? I read that from her website I think correct me if I am wrong. Its really good that she is gathering feedbacks and actually really revised it. If its really $250 for 2 hrs, it a fair and good price where many can afford. Anyone can confirm her rates?
If the rate she quoted is SGD instead of USD, she will be flooded with requests...lol
Old 17-11-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
To add to the list of great dommes, Kountess Von Kink is definitely one that checks all the boxes. Not only does she have many years of experience under her belt, she brings a sexy glamour to the pro domme experience. Besides being a great conversationalist, she is personally into the lifestyle, hence she is more that able to conduct a great session which feels more like a personal lifestyle experience rather than a professional interaction. My "first" with her would be extensive electrical play which is one of her personal favorites.

Her tribute may be high, but she is more than worth the time. I think she may be coming to our shores in Jan, so interested parties should definitely contact her.
She is a great character to hang out with
Old 17-11-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

lostsox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I have been following this forum since inception when it was called leongsam but never bothered to join. since I saw interesting discussions here, I decide to contribute my 2 cents worth.

bros, just to give you a heads up on a few in the hk scene from cm.

the rates in general are quite expensive. hkmistresshk maybe one of the cheapest hk1000/hr and room not included.

hkdomme is hk2,500-3,000 for 2-3 hrs. she is more of a sensualdomme. room not included

sexymistress is expensive and she can be very very sadistic if you like that sort of thing. very well educated and nice bod. she has other profiles on cm and they are dirtykinkypain and the other one I cant remember. she has her own place

MIstresshk is a milf thai who is very sado and likes huge strapon fucking.

there was an indo maid on cm but now gone....does some good sensual domination.

there are others if u bother to look. but if anyone is a mandarin speaker, better to go across the border. since I am not, I have no choice.

there seems to be a western dome in Shenzhen called chinamadam. look her up on CR.
Old 17-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

greenlinksnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro greenlinksnow,

Thanks for the info. I won't be able to make it this time but it's good to know. Scat is not an easy fetish to fulfill!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1