The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2006, 11:53 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Skyriver

bro kool m going to visit sky again u wanna join or is there any big bro here wanna join me need to clear my sperm bf cny leh n also so long never heard from bro ndaska where he had been huh!
Old 28-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
deek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to KL many times on biz trips, but this is the first time I'm writing a malaysian FR, so here goes my un-biased and simple FR:

Went alone to Skyriver on the 26th around 9+ at night. First time there, went to counter, kept my belongings in the safe box, got the key and proceeded to jacuzzi locker are, where I changed into shorts and silky green bath robe.

Place wasn't crowded ... Only 1 or 2 guys in the jacuzzi ... Anyway I skipped the jacuzzi pool and went straight for a 40-min massage by an obasan. The auntie's skills was solid, kneading and "cracking" me from head to toe as well as stepping on my back. Asked me to extend another 40-min session, but I politely declined. Decided to tip her RM10 for the massage.

Refreshed from the massage, I went to makan area for a hot tea, after which was asked if I needed any girls. Little bro said yes, why not, and so I was led to the catwalk area. Only PRC gals available (local gals had all gone back to their hometowns for CNY). Out came 8 gals. Took a careful look and settled for a SYT.

Name: Ah Xia(2) - From Hunan, will be going back on 6th Feb, I think
Height: About 1.6m
Looks: 7/10 pretty, she told me I was her 5th customer that night ... she must be quite popular, considering there weren't many customers that night
Skin: Nice smooth white complexion
Boobs: 32B, handful with relatively big brown nipples
BBBJ - 7/10, quite skilful, nice lick on the balls too ... not like typical turn-off BBBJ where the gal will spit into tissues constantly
FJ - 7/10 with cap, hardworking and accomodating with various positions, moans were just nice and not too exaggerated and fake like 5.1 Dolby Surround effects
CIM - Nope, never asked
AR - Nope, never asked, never like it anyway
GF Feeling - Yes ... not overly talkative but able to engage in lively conversation ... probably she was comfortable with my non-Malaysian Mandarin accent ..
Damage - RM218 (FJ 45-min) + RM68(Massage) + RM10 (tips)
RTF - Will go back if I'm in KL again

Asked her for working hours, she said usually she start in the evening and knock off around 5-6am or earlier if there weren't many customers. Think it's difficult for her to do outcall as they're under close supervision. Bros can try to get her mobile number and maybe book her before/after her working hours. She told me she earns about RM90 for each client in Skyriver.

Overall Skyriver was cosy and clean with decent facilities. Would be better if there had more selection of gals instead of the standard PRCs. Anyway it was very near CNY, so cannot complain about the lack of gals, since some other HCs were already running low on PRCs as well as locals.
Old 28-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Hi Bro deek

Glad to see that you enjoyed yourself. Skyriver is one of the better places to go in terms of service. Been there a few times myself and so far have not been really disappointed.

Just upped you for your effort.

Cheers.
Old 28-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
HamSupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Hi Bro deek

Glad to see that you enjoyed yourself. Skyriver is one of the better places to go in terms of service. Been there a few times myself and so far have not been really disappointed.

Just upped you for your effort.

Cheers.
bro...
has it been renamed as sakura now? i passed by that area last nite at 4 am and didnt see it was open but only saw sakura.
Old 29-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

I feel excited as i juz joined this SM forum.

My experience in KL. Should hv seen this thread before I go there.

Action begin....... me & my 2 buddy approach the Captain for some beauty parade and we were led to a room with a long leather sofa. we were introduce to only 04 local beauties(1 of them is indian), that all they have then. I moved first as i found my targets. Another bro also cheong after me.

Overall my FR

Rating

Face - 7/10 She is a penang lady.
Age range - 26
Bj - 5/10 with cap
Fj - 4-5/10 (SOP)
CIM - No
AR - No
Damage - $200
Old 01-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccl69
Hi Bros,

I feel excited as i juz joined this SM forum.

My experience in KL. Should hv seen this thread before I go there.

Action begin....... me & my 2 buddy approach the Captain for some beauty parade and we were led to a room with a long leather sofa. we were introduce to only 04 local beauties(1 of them is indian), that all they have then. I moved first as i found my targets. Another bro also cheong after me.

Overall my FR

Rating

Face - 7/10 She is a penang lady.
Age range - 26
Bj - 5/10 with cap
Fj - 4-5/10 (SOP)
CIM - No
AR - No
Damage - $200
Huh... WTF... this is for SKYRIVER... as far as I know, where got Locals one ???????
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bro Deek, will up you for your FR later, cheers and thanks for the contribution...

Bro HSC, u now also transform to Sotong arr?? BTW... chor yee (2nd day) where got Chinese HC open lah... some more at 4 am. Sakura is selling Nasi Lemak *real one

Old 01-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Huh... WTF... this is for SKYRIVER... as far as I know, where got Locals one ???????
Bro,

You suspect, ah? Maybe someone is doing their journalistic "homework", lah...
Posting FR to "share", mah.. See, damage also not right, huh.. Now got discounts already, ah?

Last edited by CibLover; 01-02-2006 at 06:05 PM.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro,

You suspect, ah? Maybe someone is doing their journalistic "homework", lah...
Posting FR to "share", mah..
Maybe lah... but wanna go undercover also must be better at pretending... yet to learn a lot from SG TNP reporters... KNN.

Old 02-02-2006, 08:44 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Maybe lah... but wanna go undercover also must be better at pretending... yet to learn a lot from SG TNP reporters... KNN.
when u wanna go remenber to post some fr ok kikiki!
Old 03-02-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fong
when u wanna go remenber to post some fr ok kikiki!
Dear Fong... tsk tsk tsk.... u horny ah... wanna read my FR and PCC

Old 03-02-2006, 01:42 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Dear Fong... tsk tsk tsk.... u horny ah... wanna read my FR and PCC
yes please post it!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kevzoa is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi there Fong... Thanks for the arrangement that day for the prc... anyway will post an fr for all my sammy bro's here... will organize the rest of the girls with you tonite
Old 05-02-2006, 09:53 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevzoa
Hi there Fong... Thanks for the arrangement that day for the prc... anyway will post an fr for all my sammy bro's here... will organize the rest of the girls with you tonite
tqtq~
all i hope is all bro here to hav some fun nice fcuk in malaysia kl here! dun need to thk me ok ! just call me when u r here again in malaysia!
Old 06-02-2006, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 23
LeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSupChai
bro...
has it been renamed as sakura now? i passed by that area last nite at 4 am and didnt see it was open but only saw sakura.
You are at the right place. Sakura is the KTV above it. Juz tell the guys at the entrance that u r going to the spa.

Btw, does anyone know the overnight booking rates at Skyriver?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1