The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

thanks to the friends who have shared some joints in ipoh tower regency.

seems like regal spa is the nearest to tower regency, the hotel just behind.

ritz garden, robin and hill city are a little bit far...

hope to get a good one at regal! hope to get some girl recommendations from bros, I hope to call and make appointment.

thank you all once again. looking forward to good food, shopping and ahem in ipoh!
Old 03-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
thanks to the friends who have shared some joints in ipoh tower regency.

seems like regal spa is the nearest to tower regency, the hotel just behind.

ritz garden, robin and hill city are a little bit far...

hope to get a good one at regal! hope to get some girl recommendations from bros, I hope to call and make appointment.

thank you all once again. looking forward to good food, shopping and ahem in ipoh!
Go ard 1pm bro...The gals dont start so early...U can use the facilities 1st b4 action...By 2pm the gals shld be all in...I tried there 2 times not bad la de svc...Not much gfe but fj was ok...Forgotten the gals name but u can just ask de capt for recommendation...

Dont forget to try Funny Mountain soya bean while in Ipoh bro...Its fantastic...
Old 03-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
agon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ..

[QUOTE=AHH2222MK6;8019922]
Quote:
Originally Posted by agon View Post
Need not enter the girls's sitting room already could sense the vulnerability. Judging from each and every WL's facial expression during every ck session, if you stand closer, purposely giving the WL's a glimpse of the ham sup face, I bet you sure knows their further reaction after you select your desired WL. By the way, you should go and experience it for yourself. Anyway, nowadays no more 130 | 45mins. All tom yam and popiah are 90 | 30 mins excluding the PRC.
oic, it shows dat quite some time i didnt visit that place..
thinking of goin 2mlw. thanks for the advice bro..
will post a FR if i visit 2mlw..
Old 03-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Go ard 1pm bro...The gals dont start so early...U can use the facilities 1st b4 action...By 2pm the gals shld be all in...I tried there 2 times not bad la de svc...Not much gfe but fj was ok...Forgotten the gals name but u can just ask de capt for recommendation...

Dont forget to try Funny Mountain soya bean while in Ipoh bro...Its fantastic...
hahaha..bro, u really know how to get good "food" in Ipoh..
Old 03-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bulukote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnylee View Post
those rundown massage parlours in town area usually have,thosai with the weight of john cena and i guess you can say them is above the milf type also,interested and enter at ur own risk...
John cena??? Gulp... oh my.. no no..myself small guy oni..like mysterio..than she chokeslam me on bed wo.. its ok.. haha.. better stick to tom yam n bakso.. thosai better go indian shop n eat..haha
Old 04-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Went to G M Pub as suggested by bro Ahh..

D place 4 ck really changes. Kinda feel like u r being mirrored instead of u mirror ppl..hahaha..

Reach there bout 145pm. Thought not opening. Luckily I still keep their no. Call up and say start operating at 2pm. Go n walk around a pet shop nearby.
Cut short, when in d ck room, got 6 viets, 4 tomyam. According to them no PRC today.. Thought wan try the one mention by bro Ahh.
Choose a viet since they say she can speak cantonese.

Name: No.1 (According to them).
Look: 6/10 (No make up)
Boobs: 34C (A bit saggy)
DFK: Yes (but she claim for tips and I dont mind paying extra a bit)
DATY: Didnt try
BBBJ: 6/10 ( Ordinary BJ)
FJ : 6/10 ( FJ in toilet,kitchen & facing the KL scene)
GF: 6/10
Origin: H C Minh
Damage: RM90 (30 mins)
WIR: Most probably no.

First time do a quickie. Kinda rush. Went in and get a clean up bout 5 mins. Then BBBJ bout 5 mins also. FJ manage to do 15 mins with 3 position. Nothing to shout here. Lastly clean up b4 go; also took 5 mins. Really can feel d different between 45 min and 30 mins.
Btw, the viet I took can speak cantonese.

Overall a pass for this viet.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by agon View Post
Went to G M Pub as suggested by bro Ahh..
Nice FR from you. Have upped you my humble 5 pts as a token of appreciation.

Came here a couple of times before they changed mgt/price structure.

Thanks
Old 05-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

ya..i oso only came after some senior here say d mgmt have changed. last time only go there if really no resort as everytime I go I juz dun get my type of food. or maybe I am too picky.. :-) but I stil c some familiar faces in charge there..
thanks bro!!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JBWolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros..Just join. Anyway all the way frm JB..will be in Ipoh 3rd week Nov. Any advise on okt numbers to call for incall ( girsl to hotel)..dont liek the rushing thime,,maybe overnite..
Please share...looking for thai or filipina girls in Ipoh..

Please advise...
Old 06-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBWolf View Post
Hi Bros..Just join. Anyway all the way frm JB..will be in Ipoh 3rd week Nov. Any advise on okt numbers to call for incall ( girsl to hotel)..dont liek the rushing thime,,maybe overnite..
Please share...looking for thai or filipina girls in Ipoh..

Please advise...
Tom Yam is available for long term booking. Pinoy is none. Unless you ta pao from thai club before you touch down to Ipoh. Anyway, booking tom yam for overnight is starting from 350. I will not hesitate to share the okt ctc but am doubtful you'd rather tfk once you view the stocks

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 07-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

bulukote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to GM pub yesterday.. the place have picked up business.. had to wait for turn to mirror the gems.. guess so many bros were as horny yesterday..took a tomyam..n wht a tom yam i had.. she is still in my eyes..
Name : Taa
Body : slim, tall n damn fair..+ tall..almost 165cm+ sexy slim legs
Face: sweet..very sweet..
Bbbj: slow n steady..suck the whole pair of my balls in one gulp
Daty: im not too into it but on her i lost it..very clean n no smell..
Gfe: how i wish i could bonk her everyday..
Fj : 10/10.. for me.. so long never bonk until my abs hurt..

She was very polite,never refused any position.. as usual i gave her a bar of cadbury chocolate n started things off.. tried 6-7 positions..no complains.. moan was natural.. started with cowgirl, missionary, doggie, flat on the back doggy, legs crossed, frm the side..hughhh..

Damage : 90 + 10 tips + 3 ( cadbury).. hehe..

Wir: of coz.. for her..
Old 08-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

walao eh bro, in 30 mins u manage to do some many positions?? respect!!hahahhaa
next time muz try. last week i took a viet n she decline to have a certain position.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

I'll be in Ipoh trw...Need some help...I've been to Regal Spa & find it not bad...Besides Regal, any other plc hv similar or better facilities...How abt Robin Spa compare to Regal???

Thx in adv bros
Old 09-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

nerrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'll be in Ipoh trw...Need some help...I've been to Regal Spa & find it not bad...Besides Regal, any other plc hv similar or better facilities...How abt Robin Spa compare to Regal???

Thx in adv bros
Regal have local gals, Robin is Vietnam and thailand, so cant compare...
Old 09-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation ....l

Quote:

Thx in adv bros
Listing of current hot spots (For reference only. Actual price may be changed without prior notice) Quickie Spots: 1. Hotel Cowan - Local MILF/GMILF CKTs (1|1 50|20mins) 2. White Swan - Local MILF thosais/SMT Minahs/SYT Khmers (1|1 90|30mins) 3. Gold Finger - Local MILF/GMILF CKTs (1|1 80|30mins) 4. Kam Moe Nang - SYT Khmers/Tom Yams (currently n/a) (1|1 30|90mins) 5. Josica - Local SMT CKTs/SYT Tom Yams (1|1 90|25mins) 6. Hollywood Spa - SYT Tom Yams/Khmers/Popiahs (1|1 90|30mins) 7. Hollywood Hotel - SYT/SMT Ceweks, SMT Popiahs/Tom Yams or Local MILF Thosai(working hours are vary) (1|1 35|15 mins or 1|1 45-60|15-60mins) 8. Hotel Libis - SYT Ceweks/SMT, MILF Thosais (1|1 35|15mins) 9. Good Memory Pub - SYT/SMT Tom Yams/SYT Popiah/SYT PRCs (1|1 90|30mins or 1|1 150|45mins) 10. First Sister - SYT/SMT Popiahs/MILF CKT (1|1 90|30mins)

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1