The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I got similar experience of vb friend dun take blow for me too. She told me she only save it for her husband. I find it weird but I respect her decision.
I do not have same experience but in the past most of my VB do blow for me with or without my request. few willing to blow until i CIM. This is not true that they save for their husband. Totally bullshit

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 05-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by victore6338 View Post
Bros, just like to check how much does a viet gal charge for an hour sex? Any bros can share their experience here? Thanks
This is the wrong thread to be asking.

And so are all the discussions about VB' blowjobs.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Inside massage parlors: Prisons in hell
==================================================
At large massage parlors in Ho Chi Minh City, masseuses, or “massage girls” as they are commonly known to the clientele, often work 12 hours a day and rent houses by themselves. In the neighboring provinces of Dong Nai and Binh Duong, these young women are required to stay on the premise, day and night, “fed and caged” in cramped rooms.

Inside the four tall walls with barbed wires on top, food and daily necessities and other services are provided by the owners at exorbitant prices.

On our first working day at the parlor TN in Binh Duong, a male manager named Hung took us along a long and narrow corridor to a room in the back.

It is a dimly-lit room of around 30 square meters for nearly 40 young female masseuses of the parlor. Here is the place for them to eat, sleep and entertain themselves.

Several girls in blue uniform were sitting on the floor, their backs hunched over their dinner. Some carefully made-up faces turned to look at us indifferently. In one corner, blankets and mats were put together in a messy pile. Dozens of baskets containing soap, shampoo, and medicated oil were placed next to one another.

As part of the verbal agreement with the owner, I would work for him without salary and in return would be given free food and accommodation.

But as I soon found out, I had to pay the owner VND100,000 (US$5) a week for the two meals he provided a day at 9:00 and 17:00.

Routine dishes are rice, and soup and braised fish.

That day, several young girls looked at the dishes placed before them and shook their heads in protest, “It’s fish again, always fish.”

Nga, a team leader sitting next to them, glared and shouted them down, “Stop complaining, you want good food? Order and pay for your own food.”

To order some food through the owner’s relatives, employees have to pay a much higher price than they would normally pay outside.

A young girl gave me her advice, “Should you be permitted to go out, buy all the necessities you need for a long period of time, otherwise the owner will charge you an exorbitant price every time you want to buy something from outside.”

“I’ve just paid VND150,000 for a lipstick that is worth only VND100,000,” she added.

Work usually finished at 2:00 in the morning and all the girls, called “massage technicians” by the owner, join hands to clean up the massage rooms for the next day and then clean their sleeping quarters.

There is not enough room for all the forty of them to get a comfortable sleep in a small room; many take their pillows and blankets outside to sleep on the corridor.

At another massage parlor with ten massage rooms but hiring only four masseuses, the owner forces her employees to work around the clock.

“If the police come to investigate, just say you work here 8 hours a day,” she told us.

Most parlors let the masseuses know they have more customers waiting for their services and need to finish their work quickly by having the manager stand outside the glass door and snap his fingers.

Buying a ticket, a customer can be ‘served’ up to 45 or 60 minutes but skillful masseuses can make male customers “satisfied” within 10 minutes or more.

Within an hour, a young and nice-looking girl Thi received three men and got VND500,000 in tips.

“It’s mainly to make erotic massage by hand or to provide a mouth job here. I know it’s shameful, but I have to put up with it because the money is good,” Thi said.

Despite poor living conditions and the shame and exploitation from the owners, most young girls from poor and remote provinces are willing to accept the job, knowing they can earn as much as VND30 million (US$1,500) a month – ten or fifteen times more than the salary of an untrained factory worker.

Exploitation

At the massage parlor L on Su Van Hanh Street in Ho Chi Minh City, the owner named Thu asked a new employee to sign a contract with a salary rate of VND40,000 a day.

In reality, the women working there receive nothing except tips from the clients and even have to pay for many things like uniform, food, room, and fake certificates.

“The salary mentioned in the contract is just to make it appear legal to the authorities,” Thu explained.

At the massage parlor B, the owner signed a contract with me, agreeing to hire me for seven days only (to avoid paying taxes), working eight hours a day, for VND1.7 million.

It turned out that not only did I receive no salary from her but have to give her a cut of VND40,000 for each customer I served.

At the parlor L, a new employee pays the employer VND50,000 a day and an experienced masseuse pays VND1 million a month.

In addition, an employee also pays VND400,000 for laundry costs, another VND300,000 to the cashier, and VND600,000 for instant noodles (whether she eats it or not).

Dignity is a luxury few massage employees can afford to keep inside these places.

A manager at the TN parlor firmly announced that, “Here we are willing to let 10 masseuses go just to keep a client. You should always remember that, girls.”

As a result, the women swallow up their pride and bury their dignity just to keep their job and to avoid being fined by the owner.

A masseuse has to pay VND1 million in fine should a client complains about her to the manager.

Once a month, they are allowed to leave the premise for six hours. Anyone returning late is fined VND200,000. Anyone leaving the room without turning off the fan is also fined VND200,000.

To apply for a day off, they have to pay a VND1.5 million deposit.

Trang, a worker at the TN parlor, said the conditions have improved recently.

“Previously, we were banned from using mobile phones. Any violation will result in having our phone seized and we have to pay VND1 million if we want to get it back,” she added.

According to Trang, the net income a massage worker earns from her tips is around VND18 million a month, after deductions for all the fines and costs.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 07-07-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. bây giờ e vẫn chưa sẵn sàng để yêu thôi, có lẽ e cũng hơi cứng nhắc

Help! What are the meaning of "cứng nhắc" ?

2. em cũng ko hiểu nổi đàn ông thế nào nữa

How to translate "nổi" in this sentence?

3. e đang bị giằng xé giữa tình cảm và lí trí

What is the meaning of the whole sentence?

Basically, the story is about a girl who broke up with her first boyfriend, but she couldn't forget him completely. Therefore, she couldn't fall in love with anyone.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

University teacher solicits sex from student
================================================== ==

A university student in the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak on Tuesday claimed that a teacher had admitted soliciting sex from her and threatening to fail her graduation essay if she did not accept his request.

C.T.D., 22, last weekend reported to university management board that Tran Xuan Ninh, a lecturer of Economics and Business Management Faculty of Tay Nguyen University, repeatedly sent her text messages, asking her to go out with him and go to motels for sex, since mid-June.

D. said Ninh denied sending the messages at first, but on Monday he admitted his acts and begged for her forgiveness.

“He wanted me to revoke the complaint against him.”

D. recorded the conversation with Ninh and sent the tape to Nguoi Lao Dong newspaper on Tuesday.

She affirmed she would not revoke the petition despite a lot of pressure on her at the moment.

Last March, Ninh was assigned to be a mentor for D. in doing her thesis.

He acted as a good and helpful teacher until mid June, when he repeatedly called her and sent the messages, asking her to go to motels with him in exchange for high marks of her thesis.

After D. avoided him, he texted her saying he would fail her thesis if she did not agree to have sex with him.

D. said at least 40 messages are still being stored in her mobile phone, except for those she deleted.

After D. sent the complaint on Sunday, Ninh said it was his wife who sent the messages to D. because she was jealous.

“Maybe my wife thought I had an affair with D. so she texted to try her?” he said.

The Tay Nguyen University’s management board has yet to deliver any punishment against him, saying investigations are still under way.

Source: Nguoi Lao Dong

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 08-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

For those with many BXs in vn, be careful when u go back there and sleep with others

Young couple seriously burnt for jealousy
================================================
A young couple got seriously burned early Friday in the southern Binh Duong Province when they were sleeping in a boarding room with the only door being locked outside.

The fire started from inside the house and quickly flared up to cover the whole house located in the Binh Hoa Ward in Thuan An District. The young man and woman distressingly cried for help but it took locals over 30 minutes to break into the room and rescue them.

Entering the room of around 10 square meters, locals witnessed the victims lying curled up, one on the ground and the other on the attic.

They were taken to Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City in critical conditions.

Initial investigation by local police shows that the room was set fire by petrol. Policemen found a petrol tank at the scene and a yellow lock.

The two victims include Le Thi Giang, 23, and Tran Van Pha, 29 in central provinces Nghe An and Thua Thien Hue.

Investigators who suspected the case was rooted from jealousy said they identified the culprit and set up trap for catching.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 09-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

New trend in vn??

Teens bury themselves in online cemetery
================================================== =====
VietNamNet Bridge - “I have made a lot of mistakes. I built this tomb for myself to wish for parents’ forgiveness. I will not be in this life for long,” one wrote on his tombstone in the online cemetery.

On their own tombstones, youngsters expressed their standstill and negative thought, which originated from pressures from studies, family break-down and their parent’s neglect.

The most impressive tomb of this kind, is member Wolahh’s tomb, which was made in April 2010. According to the tombstone, the owner was born in 1994 and he experienced tense and hard day before his “death”.

The boy wrote on his tombstone: “Tomb! The place where a human being will return. Live, wander, being stubborn, uncontrollable and proud. I build this tomb for myself. The fate kills one person, an innocent boy. I brought here my wrongdoings, hatred, crazy thoughts and affected face to bury them deeply. From tomorrow I will hold my head up to start again from beginning… though I know that I’m going to go far away…”

This boy explained his lamentable situation: “Since I was born, I have been away alone. Nobody recognizes my right to live. I have been always a puppet of my family. Each step, each word of mine is arranged. I decided to change it when I was a 7th grader.”

“I became uncontrollable. My family is well-off. I rushed into the games that are not designed for me. I made fuss, fight, … This year, when I’m a 10th grader, my family incurred losses and went bankrupt. I had time to stop hate them to look back myself. I want to return but it is too late. I have lost my future. I will not live in this life for long. Those who cheered me before have turned their back to me. I have no friends besides me.”

“Looking my mother’s sadness, my heart is very painful. But I cannot do anything when it is too late. How will she be when I – her only child – will go away forever?”

Reading wolah’s tombstone, everyone knows what his trouble is. Hundreds of people burned candles for him to share their sympathy.

“Let the past sleep to stand up and start again though your life is short”. “Let’s overcome everything to return to your family. Just single day is also worthy. Let’s try!”… they wrote.

The tomb owner was consoled by these comments. He answered: “I hope to live well and happily in my last days. Thank you very much for your consolation!” This is the last lines from this member.

Many members in this online cemetery guessed that wolah has passed away and they still burn incense for him, send flowers to him and pray for the salvation of his soul.

Most of people who build their own tombs are teens, who are facing changes of themselves and pressures from their families and society. The tombs are places where they doff their pressure, standstills, mistakes and wrongdoings to continue a better life. These things they cannot share with anyone in their real life.

“Sometimes I thought why I’m in this life? What has the life given me so I have to treat it well? A meaningless life without a single joy…” a member who was born in 1992 wrote on his/her tombstone.

This member made his/hear tomb to bury difficulties, sad days to have a new life. Someone bury their inferiority complex in virtual tombs to become new people. Some others dare not to confess their wrongdoings to their families so they build virtual tombs to confess and ask for their parents’ forgiveness.

“From now on, the coward and inferiority-feeling human being inside me has been dead,” one wrote on his/her tombstone.

“Let’s forgive me! I have been suspended from university for two years for gambling,” wrote a male student, who is the great hope of his poor family in the countryside.

In a short interview with VietNamNet, doctor of psychology Nguyen Kim Quy was surprised about these virtual tombs. She said that the modern youth are facing great pressure and challenges. Building virtual tombs may be a way to “liberate” standstills that they cannot share with anyone, even their parents.

N.Anh

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 09-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
I do not have same experience but in the past most of my VB do blow for me with or without my request. few willing to blow until i CIM. This is not true that they save for their husband. Totally bullshit
Doesn't matter, i still manage to bonk her every night and day. She even touch my crouch in public area occasionally. Simply miss her wildness at times.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

Vietnam now boasts 15 world heritages
================================================
Ha Long Bay, Vietnam.The recent recognition of Vietnam ’s Ho Dynasty Citadel by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage brought the number of world natural, cultural and documentary heritages possessed by Vietnam to 15.

Of the three world natural heritages, Ha Long Bay in the northern province of Quang Ninh was honored as a wonderful masterpiece of nature with 1,969 islands.

With an outstanding landscape, the 1,553 sq. km bay was officially placed on the list of the World Natural Heritage by UNESCO in 1994. Six years later, it was recognized as a World Natural Heritage by the organization for the second time for its geological and geomorphological values.

Boasting a unique beauty of limestone mountains, the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park in the central province of Quang Binh was included in the list of World Natural Heritage in 2003 for its geological and geomorphological values. It was also being proposed for inscription into the list for a second time, in terms of biological diversity.

Covering an area of 2,350 sq. km, Dong Van Stone Plateau in the northern province of Ha Giang is home to 45 geomorphological heritages, 33 tectonic heritages and numerous fossils in the sedimentary stone strata. The plateau was honored by UNESCO in 2010.

To date Vietnam had ten world cultural heritages, including five tangible cultural ones – the imperial city of Hue, the capital of the Nguyen Dynasty which was recognised in 1993; Hoi An Old Quarters, a busy trading port between the 16 th century and the 19 th century and My Son holy land, the central prayer and worship ceremony place of Cham Pa reigns in the central province of Quang Nam recognised in 1999; Thang Long Royal Citadel, constructed by Vietnam’s dynasties which won the recognition in 2010; and the only stone citadel in Vietnam – the Citadel of the Ho Dynasty, which was recognized in 2011.

Five world intangible cultural heritages were Hue Royal court music recognised in 2003, the cultural space of gongs in the Central Highlands region in 2005, the Bac Ninh love duet folk music and the ceremonial singing in 2009, and the Giong festival in 2010.

Hue Royal court music was often played in royal festivals under the Nguyen Dynasty between the 17 th century and the 19 th century.

The cultural space of gongs in the Central Highlands was a special activity closely tied to community cultural rituals and ceremonies of ethnic groups in Kon Tum, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Dak Nong and Lam Dong provinces.

Meanwhile, with the diversified tunes and singing contents, love duet singing, often performed on the occasion of lunar New Year in villages, reflected the colorful life and outstanding cultural features of Kinh Bac people.

The ceremonial singing was an traditional genre of music featuring female vocalists who sang while playing music on bamboo tablets. It was especially popular in the 15 th century.

The Giong festival was held annually in several parts of northern Vietnam , most typically in the Phu Dong and Soc Temples in Hanoi , to commemorate Saint Giong, one of the immortal quartet in Vietnamese legends.

Vietnam also had two UNESCO world documentary heritages, including 82 stone stelae engraved with names of doctorate holders during the Le and Mac dynasties (1442-1779) in the Temple of Literature .

The stelae were placed on the lists of the World Documentary Heritage in Asia-Pacific in 2010 and the World Memory in 2011.

Another heritage was the wood blocks used for rudimentary printing during the Nguyen dynasty era (1802-1945).

Apart from their historical values, the blocks were also artistically and technically precious, since they marked the beginning and development of wood-block carving and printing in Vietnam . They entered the list of the World Memory in 2009.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 10-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

Tourism industry still very good in hcmc....wanna invest?

HCMC foreign backpackers spend $583 per stay
===============================================
Foreign backpacking tourists who stay in the Backpacker’s Area in Ho Chi Minh City’s District 1 spend about VND12 million (US$583) per stay.

The figure is included in a report delivered by Dr. Nguyen Duc Tri, head the Tourism Department of the HCM City University of Economics, at a seminar titled “Planning the Pham Ngu Lao Tourism Area” held by the city Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism yesterday.

On average, a foreigner stays for a week in the backpacker’s area that comprises Pham Ngu Lao, Bui Vien and De Tham streets.

The area receives about 1,900 alien backpackers per day.

The quarter has long been attractive to foreigners as it offers them a range of diverse services at reasonable prices, including hotels, restaurants, bars, cafés, foreign exchange counters, vehicle renting, tourism agents and souvenir shops.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 10-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

Sun and sea draw Russian tourists to VN coastal cities
================================================== =======

VietNamNet Bridge – Pristine beaches and fresh seafood have lured Russian tourists, part of the top-ten travellers to Viet Nam during the past five years, to the coastal cities of Nha Trang and Phan Thiet.

Russians mainly opt to travel to the coastal beaches of Viet Nam between November and March, the coldest time in Russia, drawn by the fresh air, beautiful nature, friendly locals, cheap seafood and a series newly constructed resorts in the cities.

Nha Trang city hosts 19 islands and two bays that tourists can explore or dive at leisure.

Mud and hot spring baths, available at resorts around 5km from the Nha Trang city centre, will help visitors relax after a hot summer's day spent in the sun while coral reefs off Hon Ong Island, 100km offshore of Nha Trang Bay, hosts various types of colourful deep sea life for those interested in being lost in wonder.

Nguyen Lan, a Nha Trang city tour operator, said that Russian tourists were not fastidious and enjoyed Nha Trang beach life.

"Russian travellers mainly go for a good guide and transport, a white sand beach, sunlight and, for those coming over for a week of more, slightly more windy conditions," Lan said.

"While Vinpearl Island is the most well-known luxury resort in Nha Trang, tourists can sail around other islands including the eco-tour Hon Lao Island or Monkey Island, home to thousands of monkeys," the tour operator said, adding that fishing was also a popular passtime.

"Nha Trang has always been the top choice for Russian tourists, the city receiving around 26,000 Russian visitors per year compared to beach resorts in Phan Thiet and Phu Quoc Island," according to deputy director of the Focus Travel Agency, Nguyen Viet Trinh.

"We have witnessed an increasing number of Russian travellers touring Viet Nam, especially in Nha Trang and Phan Thiet," Trinh said, adding that tourists could swim with buoys and enjoy drinking at floating bars in the sea, operated by local boat owners.

The travel agency offers a seven-day, US$1,200 p/p package to five-star Vinpearl Resort in Nha Trang.

Last December, Russian Vladivostok Air opened up a direct route to Cam Ranh Airport in Khanh Hoa Province with one flight every two weeks.

Sunny Mui Ne

Russian tourists regard Mui Ne in Phan Thiet city as on of the most spectacular beaches in Viet Nam with its magnificent red and white sand dunes.

The city alone hosted 62,000 Russian visitors in nine months last year, expecting to increase by 50 per cent during this year.

Fomina Svetlana and Nazarova Galina, businesswomen from Novy Urengoy City, spoke highly of their stay at the Terracotta-Mui Ne resort, where they spent their nights in bungalows.

"Although we had toured Da Lat and HCM City, the bungalows in Mui Ne were by far the highlights of our trip," Svetlana wrote through e-mail.

"Our trip through Viet Nam was a completely eye opening surprise," she added.

Karachurin Marat and Kolegova Olga, both from Traikovskiy, said that they had fallen in love with Viet Nam, its friendly people, amazing landscapes and, especially, Mui Ne's sunny beach.

Ngo Thu Huong, a sale person at the Phan Thiet-based Ocean Dunes Resort, said that there were many options for tourists to explore and spend their holidays in Phan Thiet and surrounding areas.

"Options include one morning in Phan Thiet, visiting the Mui Ne Dunes, touring the city by sampan and cyclo and travelling along the Mui Ne Beach by jeep," Huong said.

She said that families could book tours that offer additional activities such as rock climbing, mountain biking, trekking, canoeing and windsurfing in Mui Ne. Visitors could also fish from the Ke Ga lighthouse, constructed by the French in 1899, or visit the ancient Cham Towers.

Huong added that the White Lake and the Sakyamuni Buddha in Taku Mountain, 700m above sea level, together with the Binh Chau hot springs, were some of the most visited destinations along the southern coast.

With the approach of summer, travel agencies are revving in order to deal with increasing numbers of visitors to Phan Thiet.

"We expect to host a double figure of Russian tourists to Nha Trang and Phan Thiet this year," Trinh said.

VietNamNet/Viet Nam News

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 11-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

Inside massage parlors: Hunting for masseuses
================================================== =======

Tuoi Tre undercover journalists spent a month infiltrating many massage parlors to bring to light the plight, the pitiful living conditions, the tips and the survival techniques of young girls working as masseuses in this all-revealing new series.

It was once a common practice for managers of first-class massage parlors to visit parlors of a lesser status to steal away their best masseuses with promises of better pay and a better life.

This, however, proved problematic and led to violent clashes among the thugs employed by many parlors to protect their masseuses.

Changing their tactics, massage parlor managers have now turned their attention to young, beautiful girls still living with family in rural areas where income averages around VND1 million a month during the harvesting season.

They have set up rings of recruitment to lure those young girls away from their family to work at their massage parlors in big cities.

Into the Traps of Recruiting Network

Following the recommendation of a masseuse, I made an appointment with Ms. Trang, who runs a business similar to that of a “talent agent” recruiting girls for massage parlors in Ho Chi Minh City.

In her house on Nguyen Huu Canh Street in Binh Thanh District and a room she rented next door, Trang was lodging and training some 20 masseuses-to-be.

They all have to call her “mom.”

After a brief introduction, she welcomed me warmly.

“How come you are so beautiful? What a waste if you just want to work for a cafeteria. Just stay here with me, I will train you, get you a massage certificate, and arrange a cosmetic surgery for you so you can work at well-paid places.”

“Your salary will be no less than VND30 million a month.

“Our training fee is VND8 million if you pay upfront in cash. Otherwise, it is VND10 million on credit.

“If you decide to learn on credit, you have to move in here with me until you pay if off,” Trang added.

A cleaning maid named Ty at the massage parlor L on Su Van Hanh Street, admitted to me, “I am paid VND2 million for taking a girl to Ms. Trang. I introduced ten girls to her last year.”

Trang is apparently not the only one seeing huge profits to be made in this profitable recruiting and training business.

With Ty’s introduction, we contacted another owner, also a “recruiting agent” in the massage business, Mr. Thanh.

Talking to me on the phone, Thanh offered to train me for a price between VND10 and 15 million, depending on how much I need for cosmetic surgery.

He assured me that, “Just after a month’s work and you’ll be able to pay me.”

With no knowledge of life in the city and no marketable job skills, young girls from the countryside call at massage parlors to seek a job and are often accepted, as most parlors always want to have new faces and new skin to attract customers.

Considering that training costs almost nothing and a massage certificate costs only VND3-5 million, Trang and Thanh pocket on average VND10 million each for every girl they successfully recruit.

Ugly Ducklings Turned into Swans

On accepted, a new girl is often advised, mainly forced, to go to a beauty salon which their employers have established special relations with to have cosmetic surgery, restyle their hair, and whiten and soften their skin, all with “generous” loans from their employers.

It is the loans and exorbitant interest rates that bind the girls to their work for long periods of time, much longer than they could possibly imagine.

Haunted by the prospect of not being able to pay their debts, many young masseuses have nothing on their mind but the thought of making money, buying cosmetics and paying debts.

At the massage parlor TP near Binh Trieu Bridge in Thu Duc District, the manager tried to persuade me to take a loan from her to buy some cosmetics for my skin.

“Your look seems OK but you need to whiten your skin and your hair should be longer to be attractive.

“All the girls here look fresh with skin as white as pomelo flower. And no man coming here likes a girl with short hair.”

Also, she recommended me to a beauty salon in district 3 to have breast implant at the price of VND50 million.

For every girl sent to the beauty shop, she charges a high interest rate on her loan and enjoys a discount from the spa shop to boot.

Almost all girls working at massage parlors are in a crazy rush towards spending to improve their appearance. It’s like an addiction no girl can resist.

Income from tips is mainly spent on beauty products. Their body is covered with these products all day and night, before receiving client and before going to sleep.

Stripping themselves off to almost nudity before going to bed, they rub on their skin a special lotion they have bought for its whitening effect.

Not having enough money for expensive beauty products, they purchase a variety of cheap skin-removing cream and mix them up in a big jar for use. For only VND100,000, they can make this special home-made beauty lotion of theirs go for a month.

After two or three days using it, the outer skin layer peels off and after a week, the skin looks much lighter.

An employee named Ngoc Linh told me she has worked at the parlor for more than a year but has yet to pay off her debts.

“It’s my loans from the owner to buy cosmetics, have beauty surgery, and pay other costs that keep me chained to this place,” she said.

“Sometimes I feel like a moth rushing into a fire, or a prisoner being held here forever without trial. I don’t know when I can pay off my debts to return to my countryside to get married and have a family.”

2014 - 27yo and above

Last edited by jackbl; 11-07-2011 at 09:13 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Samster

Virgin sex ring busted in Ho Chi Minh City
==================================================

Police Wednesday arrested a 42-year-old woman for running a prostitution ring procuring virgins at $1,000 per encounter after local police raided a Ho Chi Minh City hotel and caught three couples in the act.

Nguyen Thi Be was taken in when her three prostitutes were busted at Ai Quynh Hotel in District 6.

According to police, Be would recruit virgins from poor rural families in the southern Mekong Delta. She would falsely promise them good jobs and accommodations in Ho Chi Minh City.

But she later forced them to become sex workers. For virgins, she would charge VND20 million (US$1000) per encounter and pocket a “fee” of around VND3 million.

For other sex workers, she would charge VND 4 million - 10 million.

In 2005, Be left Dong Thap province for Ho Chi Minh City to work as a marriage broker introducing Vietnamese women to South Koreans. But, her job was lost when the ring was busted earlier this year.

Prostitution in any form is illegal in Vietnam.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 13-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

Young MMS/OKT

Teen sex ring charging $200/time smashed
================================================== =
Police arrested a 20-year-old girl for running a teen sex ring charging $200 per encounter after police raided a hotel in Hanoi’s Bach Mai Street and caught two couples (including a 16-year-old prostitute) in the act.

According to police, Nguyen Thi Mui, the arrested pimp, would recruit long-legged girls from the capital’s popular bars and nightclubs, targeting rich customers.

She would charge $100 for a 45-minute striptease, and $200 per quickie.

The charming pimp herself is willing to have sex with VIPs when she needs money.

Prostitution in any form is illegal in Vietnam.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 13-07-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

Inside massage parlors: Blood tips
================================================== =

Tuoi Tre undercover journalists cum masseuses continue to penetrate parlors and reveal more on how to please clients and bosses; how to maximize tips and minimize massage time; how to avoid police; how to turn a trick and other tricks up their sleeveless uniforms.

In the world of masseuses, success is defined by the size of tips from customers, 99% of whom are males seeking a titillating experience away from their nagging wives, if they have any.

A rule of thumb in the massage industry is the younger and more beautiful masseuses are, the bigger tips they receive. Of course, there is “old Thao” who bends the trend.

As the trick is to minimize massage time and maximize tips and since this takes time, “old Thao” has found one last straw to her advantage. And it serves her and her customers well.

‘Old Thao’ and her seasoned finger skills

Despite her sunset beauty and advanced age, “old Thao” receives better tips than her younger and sexier peers.

Nicknamed by the house to differentiate from another younger and more beautiful Thao, this elderly Thao - 36 years old to be exact - boasts a skill able to satisfy the pickiest customers thanks to her experience gleaned from years serving all types from teens, students, rookies to seniors and octogenarians.

In comparison, the average age in the business is early 20s while many long-legged newcomers are even younger than the required 18.

Of course, old Thao has to compete hard, sacrifice and follow the dictum “no pain no gain”.

Showing no indiscrimination, be it a young handsome sober man or a fat, beer-bellied and drunk dude her father’s age, Thao has to smile and be gentle every time.

When the customer plays it rough, she has to endure.

Thao told Tuoi Tre undercover journalist – a masseuse by now - that such selfless acts have cultivated an attachment so that patrons are likely to order her service next time.

As a reward, ‘old Thao’ always receives over 10 men a day on average, even on down days when her colleagues nail just 3-4 clients each.

Although the official massage time per session is 1 hour, old Thao can complete one in as short as 15 minutes and hence has more time to take on additional customers.

The tip lies in her skilled fingers that can ‘relax’ men within 15-30 minutes. Relaxation in the massaging dictionary means a blow or hand job.

“Men are all fun loving so if you give them pleasure they will be pleased to give you big money,” Thao said.

Another tip to earn fat money is to maintain contacts with wealthy and generous men. When they come next time, they could remember and ask for this or that 'number'.

Tuoi Tre journalist cum masseuse admitted that she was many times sent back by clients upon being seen at the room door. They told the manager “give another one more beautiful with smoother skin”, as your reporter sadly learns.

Sometimes your correspondent was driven out after a short time as she refused to be cuddled by those strange philandering men.

Of course, they rarely gave a penny in such circumstances.

Some masseuses rate clients by their appearance to guess how much they would tip.

For affluent-looking men, the girls have a tendency to become sweeter in the beginning in hopes of a big reward. For poor-looking guys, they tend to do a cursory job to move onto better potential clients.

Since the only signs of social status inside the massage rooms lie in just a simple loincloth distributed by the parlor, the girls have no choice but to judge from their client's skin and waist girth.

Upon spotting a lucrative prey, they would negotiate on different tips for hand or mouth job.

A boss’ harem

To survive in this massaging world, masseuse girls should also have to serve their male managers.

“You even have to give yourself to managers so that they will assign you to cater to generous men and you have more money,” a masseuse named Vi at parlor TP in Thu Duc District advised.

Tuoi Tre learns that owner L of the TP parlor comes to visit two girls there, Tu and Trinh, every night. He publicly introduced them to all his staff as his “concubines”.

Sometimes, he came and handed them thick wads of bank notes in front of jealous masseuses.

Many said they often see Tu and Trinh come to hotels with this owner after work. The reason is cited as “to meet and entertain some guests”.

So, by virtue of their connections, the two masseuses are always tasked with caring VIP clients who usually tip double.

My first VIP client

A parlor averagely keeps 20-70 masseuses, so girls opt to bribe managers and owners in cash and/or in kind.

Sweet words, gifts, money, or even sex have proved to be effective.

Mai, a 23-year-old masseuse at L parlor, advised: “Try to save money to buy the manager a small gift, she will give you generous and wealthy men.”

Some days later, I gave the manager, Thu, an envelope containing VND300,000 to “thank you for helping me in the past days”, upon which I was told to be more skillful so as to take on VIP patrons.

That night, she assigned me to a VIP room to ‘relax’ a man in his 50s.

As an introduction, she told the man: “this baby is a newcomer here, lovely, next time you come here and order number 9 to have her”.

Then, Thu turned to me and whispered that he is director of a real estate firm in district 7. “Very wealthy. His tips are up to a million VND”.

Tips to evade police

To avoid troubles, parlor owners devise a trick to avoid policemen and authorities’ inspections.

“Seeing the bulb [which is installed in every room] lit up means policemen are visiting and then, you must all step down to stand on the floor [not sitting astride on the client’s body on the massage bed] and massage only their legs and hands,” a manager told your reporter on her first working day.

“And in case, you are caught red handed ‘relaxing’ clients and forced to sign a violation minute, just refuse to sign”.

“Because on leaving the room, they have no evidence to accuse you,” the manager elaborated.

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1