The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Further up unit 43, got 2 chio Thai masseuse. Any try before? Thanks
43 got chio one?
Old 25-03-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuina TCM

Till when can the ML /FL stop using PS ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 25-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Transverse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTransverse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTransverse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Instead of stopping PS, i think will be more rampant
Old 25-03-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Any lobang good neck and shoulder massage?
Old 26-03-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Jia Kang TCM Price List

中式推拿
Chinese Style Massage
45 mins $50
60mins. $58
90mins $88
120mins $116
瑜伽按摩
Yoga Massage
90mins. $90
香精油减压按摩
Aroma Oil Massage
60mins $68
前列腺肾保养
Prostate Care
60mins $98
90mins. $138
瑞士按摩
Swedish Massage
60mins. $68
肩膀按摩
Shoulders Massage
30mins. $38
45mins. $50

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 26-03-2024, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Could not find an appropriate thread, and starting new threads will always get deleted.

Last night rb.gy , I went to explore the East (between Lavender and Aljunied).
Uncovered /ijqpt1 another master masseuse : PRC A @ East.
Pleasant looking lady in her 30s with nice figure.
Excellent full body oil massage at very reasonable pricing, and Happy experience is provided.
Common shower is available.

I ended up extending my time to 2 hours
Will add her to my list of master masseuses (just started compiling the list).
Life is good. Go explore.
Feedback from a Bro who visited PRC A @ East yesterday :

"I visited Master A @ East today at 5pm.
Was aching badly after long hours at work and needed good quality massage.
A is well maintained and is in mid 30s (I complimented her on looking not a year above 30). She is extremely chatty and connects well with you throughout the session.
I must say I got the best value massage that I was looking for and more. Packing serious strength, she unraveled all my knots with her TCM style massage. She delivered a full 1hr massage leaving me fully relaxed and actually went beyond by another N min without asking for more payment.
GQ was limited to naughty hj and the total damage was 2B.
Do consider her if you happen to be in the vicinity and need a hard massage - she is a good choice."
Old 26-03-2024, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jia Kang TCM Price List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
中式推拿
Chinese Style Massage
45 mins $50
60mins. $58
90mins $88
120mins $116
瑜伽按摩
Yoga Massage
90mins. $90
香精油减压按摩
Aroma Oil Massage
60mins $68
前列腺肾保养
Prostate Care
60mins $98
90mins. $138
瑞士按摩
Swedish Massage
60mins. $68
肩膀按摩
Shoulders Massage
30mins. $38
45mins. $50
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 26-03-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Could not find an appropriate thread, and starting new threads will always get deleted.
This is particularly so for all, and i mean ALL AMK threads ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Till when can the ML /FL stop using PS ?
It's very unlikely that they will stop PS ..
Old 26-03-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

Same as ither Bros totally no idea where to share my FR
Recently visited a spa at JW YH area.
This particular shop which used to be 24H is just beside a hawker and recently taken by the spa franchise BP.

Went to the recep counter ask took up a 90min session (this spa's ML all knows how to press one) and was given a random ML Miss L****

I have to say I'm quite HENG (can be translated to her ML name) to be massage by her
Looks: 8/10 Quite Pretty
Body: just nice with delicious B cups and perk butt
Massage: 7/10 She can press and step decently but just nice need to be at the correct position if not will be quite painful even after a few days
GFE: 5/10 so so only but talks A LOT. She was telling me that she used to massage at taiwan and the pay and working hours there was good then in Sngkie is blah blah blah
Sensual: 7/10 not bad, lots of variation with her skillful hands. Able to zhut zhut and touch touch down south

RTM: Yes but after i try Miss J from the same spa
Old 26-03-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:

A is well maintained and is in mid 30s (I complimented her on looking not a year above 30). She is extremely chatty and connects well with you throughout the session.
I must say I got the best value massage that I was looking for and more. Packing serious strength, she unraveled all my knots with her TCM style massage. She delivered a full 1hr massage leaving me fully relaxed and actually went beyond by another N min without asking for more payment.
Do consider her if you happen to be in the vicinity and need a hard massage - she is a good choice."
Some random guy zapped me by 9 points for sharing this FR, because he thought that HJ alone requires top-up of 2B.

It was already mentioned in the FR : total damage was 2B.
Total damage means entrance fee + top-up, and it is commonly understood in the community.
I think he needs to go back to school and re-learn his English.
Good grief !
Old 26-03-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wow can share contact?
Old 27-03-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
exoticxtreme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexoticxtreme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi can share this contact... Thanks
Old 27-03-2024, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticxtreme View Post
Hi can share this contact... Thanks
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 28-03-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Visited Master Masseuse A @ East again last night, had a 2.5 hour session, and relieved all my body aches.
The chemistry during this repeat visit got much better, and I left the joint a Happy man as usual.

Understand that some Bros here had visited her over the past few days, so do step forward to share your experiences.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

that day went to Fx Kxxx TCM at ubi, while waiting for the revep to register me, overheard a customer asking the ml about whether this place is clean or not...then when Recep came back, ask for his IC, He panicked, asking why must take ic, she explained this tcm is clean type so don't have to worry about the ic thing...then he was talking softly about scared people use his ic, so he rejected...I was thinking maybe they said clean massage so he doesn't want...make an excuse to leave...any way went to try this ml, tall and also good in strength...did the normal massage and also quietly asked me, did I hear the conversation downstairs...I said yes...and asked her instead here got special or not...she said no but maybe if regular enough, might have depends on ml...so I asked then you have? she just smiled and continue the massage but not without some teasing...I told her will return to her if I feel enjoyable...she got the hint and then did a hard press on my groin...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1