The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2024, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NY9969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsit1234 View Post
I think I bump into the legendary Jenny everyone is talking about. Damn! Was just trying out because i was in the area. Didn’t expect much, booked the slot and go without expectation.

Greeted by Jenny at the door. She looks like Denise Camillia , the mediacorp actress to me.

I just finish bathing and was drying myself fully naked in the room(curtain style) and she came in and saw my tools dangling the open and she giggled.

proceeded with the massage was pretty good. Then came after service was good as well. She took a while to prepare and came back in those school girl sleeping dress. She proceed to take it off and I was blown away by her body. My 2IC instantly stood up and she saw it and giggled. After some rubbing and exploring, she started to take my 2ic like a cham. The swirling and sucking just sent me to heaven. I told her, i might go for second round and she replied me “ke yi ah” in the most gentle and demur manner which only makes me even horny. Started action and she request me to take it slow, i was so horny that I shoot after a while.

Gosh, i think i may go back again and try to last longer.
Hi bro… can share contact. 🙏🙏
Old 29-03-2024, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
cjalbert is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

share contact thx
Old 30-03-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 8
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!

Quote:
I think I bump into the legendary Jenny everyone is talking about. Damn! Was just trying out because i was in the area. Didn’t expect much, booked the slot and go without expectation.

Greeted by Jenny at the door. She looks like Denise Camillia , the mediacorp actress to me.

I just finish bathing and was drying myself fully naked in the room(curtain style) and she came in and saw my tools dangling the open and she giggled.

proceeded with the massage was pretty good. Then came after service was good as well. She took a while to prepare and came back in those school girl sleeping dress. She proceed to take it off and I was blown away by her body. My 2IC instantly stood up and she saw it and giggled. After some rubbing and exploring, she started to take my 2ic like a cham. The swirling and sucking just sent me to heaven. I told her, i might go for second round and she replied me “ke yi ah” in the most gentle and demur manner which only makes me even horny. Started action and she request me to take it slow, i was so horny that I shoot after a while.

Can share location and contact? I can share contact for tpy and havlock
Old 30-03-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
chailove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was looking for a new ML as my regular ML has already rtc. Hopefully she comes back soon haiz.

Went to the same MP at upper thompson on the off chance that there would still be other MLs who have specials. Walked in and the counter lady recognized me lol. After I opted for the 1hr option, asked her to give a good one.

Went into the room to lie down and the ML that walked in, wah, I was super shocked when I first saw her. She was quite pretty and looks very young, really is SYT. First impression is she was a malaysian chinese girl, but she is a viet.

The upper body massage began and she didnt bother to dim the lights so I was pretty sure that she was not going to be doing any specials. Her massage itself was pretty good, her hands are strong and able to kneed out the knots i had in my back. Only when the lower body massage began then I realize i this time strike liao, her hands kept wandering over to stroke and fondle my balls.

After turning over, she asked whether wanted special. These were the prices she gave
HJ + Roaming over clothes: 50
HJ + Roaming under clothes:100

I have been to my fair share of massages and even FLs. To pay 100 for 1 shot is a serious overpay. But, I do want to be a return customer. So managed to nego down to 2 shots (with roaming under clothes) for 150.
I know even this is quite expensive but with her body....I'd say worth it. She is very petite but her boobs are big. I would estimate minimum is big C cup, maybe even smaller D. Her tits are completely natural, super soft and pillowy. Her HJ was pretty good as well, I was able to shoot 2 times in like 20 minutes haha.

After finishing the sess, made sure to take her ctc so can book her next time.
For bros who want to exchange ctcs for MLs do PM me .

So the total cost of the massage is as follows:
1 hr massage: 89
Extra: 150
Total: 239
Old 31-03-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if any bros been there before. Recently received an add from a Viet ML M*L* working at N***** H******.
Took up the 90min package, comes with free tub bath and scrub by the ML.
HJ - 1 B, the rest depends on your chemistry.
Old 01-04-2024, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sglolguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Not sure if any bros been there before. Recently received an add from a Viet ML M*L* working at N***** H******.
Took up the 90min package, comes with free tub bath and scrub by the ML.
HJ - 1 B, the rest depends on your chemistry.
Hi bro, can share ctc?
Old 01-04-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chailove View Post
These were the prices she gave
HJ + Roaming over clothes: 50
HJ + Roaming under clothes:100

managed to nego down to 2 shots (with roaming under clothes) for 150.
I know even this is quite expensive but with her body....I'd say worth it.

So the total cost of the massage is as follows:
1 hr massage: 89
Extra: 150
Total: 239
Good to share FRs but really wonder what jobs all you Roberts have that pay more than double also never mind and can even call worth it. If she’s so chio until worth double she also won’t be working as ML. Haiz why I never study harder and work harder to be so rich can throw money like this.

I also would like to see the MLs chat group will she say “I managed to nego him to pay double then the others all send clapping hands emoji to her lol.

Or I hope this is just those fake FR that ML use to give impression this is market rate. Bro, hope she give you a good CIM just for your writing skills.
Old 01-04-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xhowey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
Good to share FRs but really wonder what jobs all you Roberts have that pay more than double also never mind and can even call worth it. If she’s so chio until worth double she also won’t be working as ML. Haiz why I never study harder and work harder to be so rich can throw money like this.

I also would like to see the MLs chat group will she say “I managed to nego him to pay double then the others all send clapping hands emoji to her lol.

Or I hope this is just those fake FR that ML use to give impression this is market rate. Bro, hope she give you a good CIM just for your writing skills.
I second that, a bit fake leh.. highly hired promotors
Old 01-04-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New car J**J** in stock at the much discussed UT Jenny joint.
Just arrived fr Chungking. Like most 四川妹 comes with nice pleasant face and fully loaded headlights. Person imo better looking than wc pics. She’s young and green and still learning local bros preferences and willing to accommodate and pleases.
Interested bros can give her a try and to upgrade her skills future training. Tankuku if u want to use skills future $😛. But better grab soon before her southern tightness is lost.
Old 09-04-2024, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
DesEMmond is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Mind share the contact bro . Thanks
Old 09-04-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Any kind bros can share Jenny’s contact?
Old 10-04-2024, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sonic46 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Any kind bros can share Jenny’s contact?
Please share with me if you get it!
Old 17-04-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold

Any kind bros can share Jenny’s ctc?
Old 17-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Massage shop above roti prata shop is ending her one woman operation massage services before May Day. Last day is 29 April 2024. Chun is the masseuse. If you like her back stepping, engage her now. Cheers.
Old 17-04-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone share Jenny contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1