The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_7827 View Post
Been too busy with work recently, will go down today to visit cookie again.
Nowadays I only go for cookie.
Same.. I always go for Jolene and Cookie but Cookie knocks off too early and always end up with Jolene.
Old 11-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Marsiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velrose View Post
Wanted to try cookie but she closed the door on me and others. She doesn't take walk ups or new customers?
bring back memories,her door is open like 5cm and she ask 你要不要进来
Old 12-10-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
Same.. I always go for Jolene and Cookie but Cookie knocks off too early and always end up with Jolene.
??? Cookie stays back until 8pm nowadays.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
??? Cookie stays back until 8pm nowadays.
Huh you sure? I always see her room lights off when I come down at 7pm. As Jolene is on leave till 7 Nov, I shall try Cookie soon.
Old 13-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

ninja info usu very zhun one...
Old 20-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

did kiko quit ? anyone can confirm ?

someone posted H10R12 room cleared ..
Old 20-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post

Yes... Kiko has retired from PT but not the industry...... she will still be plying her trade at KL.
Old 20-10-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

TS,your tis info zhun bo,where to find her in KL?
Old 20-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:

Kico last day is 02 October.
Old 20-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

alamak havent tried her...
Old 20-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

PT had lost another gem. H22 Princess Michelle did not mention this on Sat. Again mine feelings she might have fail her medical check up, better option elsewhere even in this country. Few brothers had let off instruction Kico is leaving at the end of the year. So is true and a conversation with mine girl during the next trip. That's how I get her attention by pissing her off.

Try searching over at JB Ocean hotel, seems like many ex PT girls move her business across the causeway at least for a period of time. We have Violet who retired finally, H22 Sally a period of time and, H14 Xiao Lan is alive and kicking probably move down to 2 floor.

Side track to tonight episode of The Best I Could 2. The ang mo char bo is pretty in purple low cut dress. How could any brothers miss it? I may be wrong is there a case about 8 years ago of an ang mo char bo who sold control drugs?

This case main course is the expat community, we have the pub, the expat schools that form her biggest clients. It is indeed shameful but then we are human with weakness. I think she did not hang but cant be sure of her partners. I code from one of them.

Don't look at me this is your house.
Old 21-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

you A level general paper sure full marks..

simple question only mah..

but u can give super lengthy answer .. best la !
Old 21-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
osamabinladin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
PT had lost another gem. H22 Princess Michelle did not mention this on Sat. Again mine feelings she might have fail her medical check up, better option elsewhere even in this country. Few brothers had let off instruction Kico is leaving at the end of the year. So is true and a conversation with mine girl during the next trip. That's how I get her attention by pissing her off.

Try searching over at JB Ocean hotel, seems like many ex PT girls move her business across the causeway at least for a period of time. We have Violet who retired finally, H22 Sally a period of time and, H14 Xiao Lan is alive and kicking probably move down to 2 floor.

Side track to tonight episode of The Best I Could 2. The ang mo char bo is pretty in purple low cut dress. How could any brothers miss it? I may be wrong is there a case about 8 years ago of an ang mo char bo who sold control drugs?

This case main course is the expat community, we have the pub, the expat schools that form her biggest clients. It is indeed shameful but then we are human with weakness. I think she did not hang but cant be sure of her partners. I code from one of them.

Don't look at me this is your house.
Kan ni nah bu! U toking like your mouth around osama cock. Mumbo jumbo
Old 21-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes... Kiko has retired from PT but not the industry...... she will still be plying her trade at KL.
KL.... sure anot kl... can easily be found out by friends or relatives leh...
Old 21-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro you know her contact in KL?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1