The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaCondor View Post
He made few good saves, but the second goal he let in is way too soft
He isn't a reliable goalkeeper in my opinion.
The 2nd goal was mainly Joe Allen's fault.
I would say JA 70% more at fault and SM at 30% fault.
Why isn't VV coming?
Old 20-10-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

The real Liverpool tends to appear when playing against big opponents. So, hopefully, this Thursday, the real Liverpool that we all love will come out and play good football.
Old 20-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
The real Liverpool tends to appear when playing against big opponents. So, hopefully, this Thursday, the real Liverpool that we all love will come out and play good football.
Madrid has several players on the injury list..... hopefully BR can take advantage of that. Without G Bale, S Ramos & a half fit C7 is a weakened RM team.
Old 20-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

I heard this news on the radio.

Liverpool's senior management is annoyed at Mario Balotelli's performance thus far. His lack of commitment and running on the pitch had speculated that the club is considering selling him in January.
Old 21-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
here is the table after round 8 of the BPL

1. Chelsea 22 points
2. Man City 17 points
3. Southampton 16 points
4. West Ham 13 points (GD 4)
5. Liverpool 13 points (GD 1)
6. Man Utd 11 points (game in hand play tonight)
7. arsenal 11 points

who can guess Southampton and West Ham are up there...

if Chelsea keeps winning then they may win with 90 plus points...all other teams playing for CL qualifications...

may make my predictions after 10 games and Xmas...

1. Chelsea 22 points
2. Man City 17 points
3. Southampton 16 points
6. Man Utd 12 points
7. arsenal 11 points

Seems like few top clubs are having problem... Not only pool

Every season there are 1 or 2 smaller clubs on form and occupy the top end of the table. But as season goes on, big clubs will be occupying the top 6. I expect southampton and west ham to slide down the table.

Pool position in the table still looks okay.... They must keep winning (win ugly also can) and run away from the chasing pack (manure and arse)

I hope come nov, pool is the club that stop chelsea unbeaten run at anfield.
They are really the team this season... Winning on form teams like swansea and villa, beating arse and drawing manc... And hopefully manure next week.
Old 21-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
SM performance is good yesterday.... Left back sucks
Managed to see the 2nd half this Mario is crap lousy performance by him. How the hell can he miss an open goal ? Saw his reaction after that his body language tells every thing. Even Borini or Lambert could have done much better. Is this player worth 16 million ? QpR attack the right side because they know Enrique is just coming back from injury .Kudos to QPR for taking the game to Liverpool .

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535
Credit to Gerrard for being honest, post match and thumbs down to Rodgers for failing to acknowledge how poor the Reds really were last night. The only 2 players who looked ok, at times only mind you, were Sterling and Countinho, and don't get me started on Balotelli, this chap needs a good kick up his arse!
He has to be honest the whole world saw how bad Liverpool were playing. He is being diplomatic without having to pinpoint which player was bad.He was also saving his own backside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin
Madrid has several players on the injury list..... hopefully BR can take advantage of that. Without G Bale, S Ramos & a half fit C7 is a weakened RM team.

Never never underestimate your opponents no matter who you are playing against.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini
Liverpool's senior management is annoyed at Mario Balotelli's performance thus far. His lack of commitment and running on the pitch had speculated that the club is considering selling him in January.
They should only let him go once they find a replacement. But then after that last performance , would anyone dare to buy him ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Managed to see the 2nd half this Mario is crap lousy performance by him. How the hell can he miss an open goal ? Saw his reaction after that his body language tells every thing. Even Borini or Lambert could have done much better. Is this player worth 16 million ?

?
Lol! Everyone has a bite on Mario ! How about those over 20 mil signing ? Are they performing as well? while everyone condemned Kenny signing a pony tail for 35 mil,how about those overrated signing that is always on the injury list by BR?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 21-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Woke up happy to see Untd below the Reds, would have been even better if Untd dropped all 3 points against the Baggies but still happy with this outcome.

On West Ham and the Saints, Hammers probably shall be moving down the table soon, but I won't be so sure when it comes to the Saints. Think Koeman has put together a solid stable side with the right strategy and playing tactics that complements his squad's strengths.

As for Liverpool, just hope the team improves fast, guess they can't get any worse than their recent performance at Loftus Road. Reds current 5th place standing belies its recent dismal woeful form, so one can only hope that things will get better as the season progresses.

Quote:
1. Chelsea 22 points
2. Man City 17 points
3. Southampton 16 points
6. Man Utd 12 points
7. arsenal 11 points

Seems like few top clubs are having problem... Not only pool

Every season there are 1 or 2 smaller clubs on form and occupy the top end of the table. But as season goes on, big clubs will be occupying the top 6. I expect southampton and west ham to slide down the table.

Pool position in the table still looks okay.... They must keep winning (win ugly also can) and run away from the chasing pack (manure and arse)

I hope come nov, pool is the club that stop chelsea unbeaten run at anfield.
They are really the team this season... Winning on form teams like swansea and villa, beating arse and drawing manc... And hopefully manure next week.
Old 21-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pool position in the table still looks okay.... They must keep winning (win ugly also can) and run away from the chasing pack (manure and arse).
we must wake up our idea and start to play better, and of course continue winning, else we will become the chasing pack being left behind.....!!!
Old 21-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
we must wake up our idea and start to play better, and of course continue winning, else we will become the chasing pack being left behind.....!!!
we just missing one key player...which is our talisman...haizzz....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
we just missing one key player...which is our talisman...haizzz....
This talisman seems irreplaceable.
It was a super human performance fr him last season which he singlehanded brought us to 2nd place.
Juz like how Beckham n CR7 helped Devils or how Messi runs the show for Barca!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

Just like how Spurs had suffered after allowing their tailsman to leave for Madrid, we are also suffering from the same syndrome now.
Old 21-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Former Reds defender Jamie Carragher has called for Brendan Rodgers to leave £16 million signing Mario Balotelli out of the match against Real Madrid if a win is desired. He suggested playing Raheem Sterling as a false number 9, flanked by Lallana and Coutinho on the left and right respectively, as he has the speed to run in behind Real's defense and and press from the front.

Jamie's Starting XI

Mignolet, Johnson, Moreno, Skrtel, Lovren, Gerrard, Lallana, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling

Rodgers has a wonderful track record of improving players.However, Jose Mourinho once labelled Balotelli “unmanageable” during his time in Inter Milan.

Liverpool has six games in the next 18 days. Real Madrid over two legs in the Champions League, Hull at Anfield, Newcastle away and Chelsea at home in the Premier League, while Swansea away in the Capital One Cup.

What is on Brendan Rodgers' mind ?
Old 21-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol! Everyone has a bite on Mario ! How about those over 20 mil signing ? Are they performing as well? while everyone condemned Kenny signing a pony tail for 35 mil,how about those overrated signing that is always on the injury list by BR?
His performance is the worst amongst the others on that day.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 22-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks very interesting bro! Reds need to change things around, guess they have nothing to lose trying out a fresh strategy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Former Reds defender Jamie Carragher has called for Brendan Rodgers to leave £16 million signing Mario Balotelli out of the match against Real Madrid if a win is desired. He suggested playing Raheem Sterling as a false number 9, flanked by Lallana and Coutinho on the left and right respectively, as he has the speed to run in behind Real's defense and and press from the front.

Jamie's Starting XI

Mignolet, Johnson, Moreno, Skrtel, Lovren, Gerrard, Lallana, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1