The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post

S$5K per month consider average in Singapore le. I had numbers of friends earn abt S$3.5K; taking care of 1 wife and 2 kids. Some of them still can save some money each month. Imagine that.
I also earning very little...just be happy la...why worry so much...happy that I can still go hcm monthly...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/....html?cid=FBSG

Interesting news from the Singapore Government

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 21-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I also earning very little...just be happy la...why worry so much...happy that I can still go hcm monthly...
Anh Xao qua, earning little how to go HCM monthly.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 21-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My solemnizer gave me and my wife an hour of talk, a few days ahead of Solemnization.
Old 21-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/....html?cid=FBSG

Good news indeed ......
Old 21-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Saw my bx messenger with friend.... My pay is marked up by 50%
Thats quite low.. ur pay shd be quite high to xao...hahaha...
Old 21-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You sure bo??? I think $1.5K is just only your allowance

That normal, a lot of VB scare to lose face (mat mat). That I hate most. Once, went to 1 of my frds VB village in An Giang. His VB tell all her relatives that my friends is earning $200 a day. My friend doesn't speak good tieng viet ask me what is going on and I tell him. End up both quarrels when back to Hotel. They afraid to mat mat.
Thats their culture... money=face.
Who has money can order ppl around... who no money dun even dare to step inside the house of the rich even though is relative.
Share one story... my bx's uncle quite rich, marrying off his daughter. They never even invite his mother, meaning my grandmother-in-law. Even though she is in a small house next door.. i heard liao very angry. They even invited me how can not the elder? Thus i go there just give li xi then go next door eat with grandma.
Old 21-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
anyway S$5k is considered poor in SG
Technically to survive in sg, most families have both husband and wife working...
Old 21-10-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Earn little from work...but high returns from investments
Old 21-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Technically to survive in sg, most families have both husband and wife working...
$5k to survive .. more than enough but maybe not luxuriously... simple meals, short trip, little presents, movies, fine dining.. still affordable ... basically can do what most singkees can do, that's for sure.
Old 21-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
$5k to survive .. more than enough but maybe not luxuriously... simple meals, short trip, little presents, movies, fine dining.. still affordable ... basically can do what most singkees can do, that's for sure.
Hard to say...depending on personal choice of lifestyle. Problem is a lot of 90's who is in 20"s can't save and rely on credit card too much...cash is king not cc.

Seen too many blokes got burned by card...esp fund transfer.
Old 22-10-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hard to say...depending on personal choice of lifestyle. Problem is a lot of 90's who is in 20"s can't save and rely on credit card too much...cash is king not cc.

yes...credit card is killer for those that cant control their spendings

during my days in Sinkie...i only use it when paying for petrol or at selected restaurants for discounts
Old 22-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Yup.. during my younger days... I nearly broke spending using my cc.. keep on paying the interest only n luckily borrowed personal loan from bank to settled everything and today I use it as for convenient only.. I use 10k I will paid up 10k.. I won't ever owed cc debts to the banks ever again... already kena burnt 1 time n now won't overspend again..
Old 22-10-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

but some vb like to live on borrowing
Old 22-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
but some vb like to live on borrowing
Borrowing from Ox... no interest and no need pay back..
I met a few cases from my VB friend.. some borrow from best friends but won't pay back even they have earn some money later... then become enemies... haiz.. no good..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1