The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 24-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by waint View Post
I've been to Shenzen and Shanghai and played there before, and many women that worked in the sex line there(including SM mistresses) are from Hunan and Sichuan. Anhui, guangdong and Jiangxi ones I also saw before there. Hunan ones have the most.

Hunan and Sichuan are not northern-china.

BTW, among the PRCs working in spore's food courts/coffeeshops, the Fujian PRCs are still the most, especially those PRCs selling Ban Mian or Pig's intestine soup, almost 9 out of 10 are Fujian PRCs..........Sometimes they hire a few shandong dishwashers/cleaners but the Fujian PRCs still outnumber the shandong PRCs in the foodcourts
oh man, u r the pro~
Old 24-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chill bros.

Bottom line is that everyone is bound to have their own preferences and emotions be it FLs or clients. To be honest, I've had my fair share of special treatment be it in massage parlours or KTVs from women of various nationalities/origins. Some were even FOC (while they were being bao-ed by other clients) but at the end of the day, it still boils down to chemistry. Something which one of the bros here mentioned and something that I definitely agree with.

We should also take everything we see or hear with a pinch of salt when chionging the scenes, be it FRs in Sammyboy or fresh off the streets. (Some FRs here are rigged anyway ). This is after all a commercialized playground and "service agents" may in turn promise you the sun and the moon in return for a few "blues" or tell various stories to keep that part of the lie going in hope that you'll return. (见人说人话,见鬼说鬼话) Then again, this is what the purpose of the forum is for, to share our experiences be it positive or negative from an array of perspectives.

Let's try to put aside all the financial/educational/nationality differences. As long as you are horny (or have a fetish since we are in this thread), we are from the same realm.

Just my 2 cents worth of humble opinion.
Old 24-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eplf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waint View Post
You are dead wrong.

You had digressed too.

Because the numbers of PRCs SM Mistresses in spore in this past year are VERY FEW, your 10 fingers can count all and still got spare(meaning less than 10). And also the PRC SM mistresses more or less knew which are the other PRC SM mistresses that can provide similar SM activities in spore currently.

Hence I had heard from the mouths of these PRC SM Mistresses, that so far those PRCs SM Mistresses in spore are 9 out of 10 from Dongbei. Hence this is the PRC SM Mistresses they themselves said.

I defer to your expertise on the topic I don't really care.

Last edited by eplf; 24-09-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Old 24-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro calbts

Thanks. Whipworld is amazing

If I am not wrong, Ruiko looks somewhat similar to Yui right ? Maybe that's why u like both of them

I am more into slightly more mature looks. Every man has different taste, I am sure the mistresses or ladies are glad we are like that

The are some younger ones whom I like. Eg, Rammy of Kairaido and Ryoko of Sweet devil. They looks foxy and give me very naughty ideas. if they ever know what I am thinking,I think they will spank my balls till they become dried grapes

I always wanted to try a heavily tattooed mistress. La siora's Emi is gone. She did look intimidating with her height as well, but too late now.
The other option is Reiko Tatsumi of Sweet Devil. Probably next trip.

QUOTE=calbts;7824665]Bro totolim:

Here is the best Japanese Mistress/Club directory I know of:

http://www.whipworld.com/

NAGOYA
Club Absolute - in my opinion - most beautiful Mistresses in Japan.
Mistress Yui and Tubaki are stunning goddesses. I hope to serve them.
Tubaki just came back from a trip to Europe/USA and both of them have written some English on their blogs.
http://www.club-absolute.com/
English support page - http://www.club-absolute.com/Html/systemEN.htm

KYOTO
Karaido-
http://kairaido.com/index.html
Mistress Rammy and Kafuka have been guest Mistress at Sweet Devil and Mistress Eve used to be at La Siora. I am confident they have some English support

OSAKA
Fetish-SM English support:
http://www.fetishi-sm.com/english/englishmain.html
Looks good with English support. Don't know how many Mistresses speak it though.

OSAKA
Club-Fin
http://www.club-fin.com/
English support/ accept foreigners - do not know.
Best looking Mistress website with large roster and many hot Mistresses.
I will try and contact when in Osaka.[/QUOTE]
Old 24-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sometimes I wonder what jobs do these mistresses hold in their normal day to day life.
I know they probably won't tell when asked and they don't have to tell at all.

Looking at la siora schedule, those that do 4 or more times per week probably has a part time or freelance job.

For those who session twice a week or even once (eg. Akiho and only on Sundays), they probably hold a full time or fixed job?
Tokyo is so expensive and I doubt 1 or 2 days of earnings can sustain, even if that've have back to back appointments on those 1-2 days per week which they session

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Bro totolim:

Here is the best Japanese Mistress/Club directory I know of:

http://www.whipworld.com/

NAGOYA
Club Absolute - in my opinion - most beautiful Mistresses in Japan.
Mistress Yui and Tubaki are stunning goddesses. I hope to serve them.
Tubaki just came back from a trip to Europe/USA and both of them have written some English on their blogs.
http://www.club-absolute.com/
English support page - http://www.club-absolute.com/Html/systemEN.htm

KYOTO
Karaido-
http://kairaido.com/index.html
Mistress Rammy and Kafuka have been guest Mistress at Sweet Devil and Mistress Eve used to be at La Siora. I am confident they have some English support

OSAKA
Fetish-SM English support:
http://www.fetishi-sm.com/english/englishmain.html
Looks good with English support. Don't know how many Mistresses speak it though.

OSAKA
Club-Fin
http://www.club-fin.com/
English support/ accept foreigners - do not know.
Best looking Mistress website with large roster and many hot Mistresses.
I will try and contact when in Osaka.
Old 24-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Sometimes I wonder what jobs do these mistresses hold in their normal day to day life.
I know they probably won't tell when asked and they don't have to tell at all.

Looking at la siora schedule, those that do 4 or more times per week probably has a part time or freelance job.

For those who session twice a week or even once (eg. Akiho and only on Sundays), they probably hold a full time or fixed job?
Tokyo is so expensive and I doubt 1 or 2 days of earnings can sustain, even if that've have back to back appointments on those 1-2 days per week which they session
I saw some of them take part in AV too.
Old 24-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Akiha, formerly of La siora was ina couple of BDSM AV shows. However, she did not show any nudity. It was her male and female slaves in the show who were nude though when she rope or whack them

I bought some of Rie (la Siora owner) AV shows online too. They were produced like in the 90s, Again,no showing of any parts by her. Some of the scenes were quite unbearable to watch. I can feel my balls shrink in some of her torture scenes

I know the heavily tattooed Reiko Tatsumi of sweet devil also has a few AV SM shows. Will look for it

QUOTE=eplf;7832343]I saw some of them take part in AV too.[/QUOTE]
Old 25-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro totolimm

Yes you are right - Mistress Ruiko and Yui are exactly my type in terms of looks- young, slim, long hair, and dark eyes. Along with their Japanese-ness - they are my ultimate. I have sessioned with many other nationalities and have yet to experience any that match the Japanese.

As far as Mistress Reiko - I am sure you know she has done many videos for Kitagawa.
She also has done videos for epicurian - some quite intense with male and female slaves -
http://www.epism.com/video/video.htm
In some she dresses up as a Nazi and looks quite wicked yet hot at the same time.

Not only is she a sadist but also a fetishist.
Here are her videos featuring leather, boots, and PVC outfits with some lesbian overtones:
http://clips4sale.com/40491

A session witn Mistresses Reiko and Benio together would be something else, especially for the masochistic whipping and leather loving slaves. They are two of the best skilled and experienced Mistresses anywhere right now.
Old 25-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Akiha, formerly of La siora was ina couple of BDSM AV shows. However, she did not show any nudity. It was her male and female slaves in the show who were nude though when she rope or whack them

I bought some of Rie (la Siora owner) AV shows online too. They were produced like in the 90s, Again,no showing of any parts by her. Some of the scenes were quite unbearable to watch. I can feel my balls shrink in some of her torture scenes

I know the heavily tattooed Reiko Tatsumi of sweet devil also has a few AV SM shows. Will look for it

QUOTE=eplf;7832343]I saw some of them take part in AV too.
[/QUOTE]

You guys are pro.

Besides AVs, I'm also curious about the SM live shows in Japan. Anyone has experiences on that?
Old 25-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Bro totolimm

Yes you are right - Mistress Ruiko and Yui are exactly my type in terms of looks- young, slim, long hair, and dark eyes. Along with their Japanese-ness - they are my ultimate. I have sessioned with many other nationalities and have yet to experience any that match the Japanese.

As far as Mistress Reiko - I am sure you know she has done many videos for Kitagawa.
She also has done videos for epicurian - some quite intense with male and female slaves -
http://www.epism.com/video/video.htm
In some she dresses up as a Nazi and looks quite wicked yet hot at the same time.

Not only is she a sadist but also a fetishist.
Here are her videos featuring leather, boots, and PVC outfits with some lesbian overtones:
http://clips4sale.com/40491

A session witn Mistresses Reiko and Benio together would be something else, especially for the masochistic whipping and leather loving slaves. They are two of the best skilled and experienced Mistresses anywhere right now.
Impressive knowledge on this matter
Old 25-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forgot to mention,

I did session with Mistress Akiha long ago as a double with Mistress Claire. Both retired from La Siora about 2-3 years ago.

I had numerous sessions with Mistress Claire when she was starting out in 2007 or so. She was excellent.

Then I came back to Japan after being away for about 10 months and did the double session. For some reason the magic was lost with Claire and Akiha.
But that was just my personal experience.

And yes Mistress Rie is quite the sadist in her older Kitagawa videos.
I have actually had her whip me in a session with Benio long ago just as an experiment as she does not do sessions anymore - and I am not a masochist. Let me say it was very painful and was my only time trying that.
In session Rie is quite the Sadistic Mistress but outside session she is one of the nicest, respectful, personable, and smartest women I know. Her Engish is not the best but she makes a great effort.
I also give her huge respect for really helping to open up the Japanese BDSM scene for foreigners in the late 1990's.
Old 25-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

Akiha now runs her own fetish SM bar, something like Amarcord. She was the first La siora mistress I wanted to try, followed by Bigyoku. But by the time I finally got around to having my first sessio at La Siora, both ladies had left

Quote:
Forgot to mention,

I did session with Mistress Akiha long ago as a double with Mistress Claire. Both retired from La Siora about 2-3 years ago.

I had numerous sessions with Mistress Claire when she was starting out in 2007 or so. She was excellent.

Then I came back to Japan after being away for about 10 months and did the double session. For some reason the magic was lost with Claire and Akiha.

I have actually had her whip me in a session with Benio long ago just as an experiment as she does not do sessions anymore - and I am not a masochist. Let me say it was very painful and was my only time trying that.
In session Rie is quite the Sadistic Mistress but outside session she is one of the nicest, respectful, personable, and smartest women I know. Her Engish is not the best but she makes a great effort.
I also give her huge respect for really helping to open up the Japanese BDSM scene for foreigners in the late 1990's.
Old 25-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

Bro calbts

I suppose Mistress Rie will want to see blood ?? That one time must have left a deep impression

Was Benio also known as Benio back when she was at La siora?
Just saw her pics again at Sweet Devil page and I think her looks should be the type I enjoy. Hmmm

QUOTE=calbts;7835296]Forgot to mention,

I also give her huge respect for really helping to open up the Japanese BDSM scene for foreigners in the late 1990's.[/QUOTE]
Old 27-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster (V)

Second session with Mistress Poppy (Part 1)

To make this clear: I am writing in favor of her; indeed she's unequivocally one of the more professional and personable (did I mention attractive?) dommes in town. That raises a few problems namely: 1) "slaves" competing for her special treat 2) a disbelief in the reports of the well-treated "slaves". Sadly this is a inevitable result of the scarcity of domme resources locally. I personally believe in this case, it is important to understand that dommes are women as well and if you make an effort, it can be felt. Nothing's free.

As I was accepted as a long (mid?) term slave of hers, this session was about obedience training and pet play. I was stripped and ordered to be on all fours as long as I was in her room; and I was collared as usual. (Not as lucky as the bro who was also honored with a set of maid costume Wanna try next time.) She tested my loyalty with a few basic commands: licking her feet, giving her a mild massage and rolling on the floor like a dog.

And then I was ready for the prime time: to be used as a toilet cleaner. Just to give a boost of humiliation, she tied a pair of bells to my nipples such that when I was cleaning the floor, I would also ring like stupid dog.

And it was proven harder work than I expected. Not only would I be crawling on the cold and hard toilet floor doing the most humiliating labor, I also had to shake my body to sound the bells only to please my Mistress. Within 5 mins I was sweating like a pig. (BTW, do you know that pigs don't really sweat?)

After performing my slave labor, Mistress Poppy gave me my reward for brainlessly obeying her command and swelling my body like crazy: she ate a carrot and then spitted them on the floor. I was of course, to eat them with my mouth only. (to be continued)
Old 27-09-2012, 01:41 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Hi all, its been awhile since our last BDSM Event. This time round we had some familiar and some new faces joining us together for this gathering. Maybe not all are in the photos but trust me, they are definitely a great lot of people. Thou it is not a long time but within this period, I've met so much nice people and experience a lot with them. I'm loving all my subs who are always so caring and attentive towards their mistress since Day 01. Right here, I would like to give them credits for being some of the most wonderful bunch of people I have ever meet!

Thank you Claudia, Submissive, Dominatedpup, Snowball, Discreethunk and Mirarger! And not forgetting friends like Snowbell, Superfly, Tokidoki & RedOmega!

Because of you guys and the friends around us, we had the best of time even just eating pizzas and some beers. Its feels much like a family gathering around the table and we'll chat about anything from gossips to "enlightenment". Lols. Don't know what it means? Its a subject that day that caught everybody laughing away hugging tummies. That's just how we were mingling and bonding with each other.

Specially Dedicated to RedOmega, Lets Welcome and Thank you RedOmega! Being 1 of the early kinkster in our forum. He is contributing very much and even supporting us by joining our event and loan us his games station for the rest to have fun there. Very much you could see how our mac is enjoying from the pictures. We may not have many friends of the same kinks in life but when we do, we do not hesitate to let them know that they are our valuable friends.

Alright, this time round we had Mistress Wings with us for a "Police and Prisoners" night. Yes, we thought of the theme together and also went shopping together for the costumes to the rich red lips we had. Wings even personally made the name tags for us, isn't it nice?

Sometimes I feels that the whole event is not just about that day itself only. Everything that is going through behind the scene, the coffee sessions that we had, the shopping, setting up and making sure things run smooth with/without hiccups definitely adds in the closeness of each other in the event. And the efforts are rewarded with awesome friends joining us sharing the same beliefs and respect makes all so worthwhile.

Of course the event wouldn't be complete without the plays. Pictures should tell it all. I loved it when I saw the photos. It does triggers me to get more themed play the next time. What do you guys think? Feel free to join in the chat in the forum to share and hear out from our subs there. Do enjoy the pictures. =)

Quote:
As a Pro/Paid Domme, I am always seeking new subs. For those who are interested, please fill up the form here and contact us.

A non-refundable 20% deposit is required to be made at least 1 day before the session. This is to prevent time-waster from holding up slots for genuine subs.
Please Visit Our Blog For More Photos!! CLICK HERE!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1