The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post

I couldn't "tahan" anymore and PCC many times looking at her exposed parts....KNN, you won't believe the thrills.

Anyway, she followed a French guy and migrated to Paris in 1999. Only if technology existed then, would have shared her photos with bros here...

That few years in China was indeed golden period when China was just about to take off and all systems go...even in KTV, the numbers of girls mamasan brought out could blind your eyes as the quantity seemed unlimited....僧多粥少。

China has so much to offer, I love China !!!
Dear Pacinse,

very good sharing of the history of your blaze of glory back in the cowboy era of China! I'll like to up you!!! I'll put you in my Up list!

actually, I really dislike the fucking French Fuckers a lot, this group of people are fucking proud, and they think they own the world... good thing I don't see many French fuckers... anyways, China many men hate the Ang Mor breed, so, the ang mor kao are more or less crippled in looking for fun in china... haha. Remember the opium wars!!!

in current days, the supply is no longer like in hordes anymore for KTV... the quality also degraded a lot... perhaps the pretty ones go for international marketing now... since so many of them are jobless from Xi da da's raid.

even the home delivery pussies, quality is really bad...

don't even mention the bbs quickie... yucks

After these 3 years of raid, I noticed that there could be a correlation between the black market of china and it's economy...

When the black market of China is suffering, I noticed that there is a parallel in the domestic economy as well... somehow, things are not as vibrant as it used to be... the economy is moving very slowly now...

Gosh, what would it be like if Bo Xilai became president?

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 17-09-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
w... I used to live in LuoHu for 6 fucking years...

bD
hi bro. how did you manage to get a 6 years china visa?
did you apply for pr status in china?
from what i know , only singaporreans who renounce their spore citizenship
at age 55 can withdraw all their cpf money without restriction by the spore
govt,
with the exchange rate now not in the singaporean old uncles's favor,
retiring and enjoying pussy in china is getting more and more expensive
the rat race in shenzhen is reaching hong kong and singapore expensive standards
times have changed
Old 17-09-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
hi bro. how did you manage to get a 6 years china visa?
did you apply for pr status in china?
from what i know , only singaporreans who renounce their spore citizenship
at age 55 can withdraw all their cpf money without restriction by the spore
govt,
with the exchange rate now not in the singaporean old uncles's favor,
retiring and enjoying pussy in china is getting more and more expensive
the rat race in shenzhen is reaching hong kong and singapore expensive standards
times have changed
1. I have work VISA for 4 years while working for a China Coy.

2. After working for China Coy, every 2 weeks I cross borders, move to Hong Kong and come back. Hong Kong SAR is regarded as a separate nation with China, so can do that indefinitely, it's not illegal... been doing that for almost 7 to 8 years already!!!

3.yup, things are getting expensive in Shenzhen... pussy is getting astronomical in prices... so, wanna fuck? go Zhuhai and Macau, the optimal price performance ratio there is better.

I'll post a FR after I tried it out!

You guys can zap me to kingdom come if there is no FR posted by next week.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 17-09-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
iwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfmhunter View Post
any bbs or massage with happy ending in area of fuyong to intro?
Erm Hell Yeah!
Just get any one of those guys on electric bikes n tell them either xin le xiu xian hui suo (新乐休闲会所) (offers cim for ard 300rmb, can't recall exact price) or he tang ye se xian hui suo (荷唐夜色休闲会所..can't recall the exact name but it starts with 荷唐, its sign board is made up of goldish yellow lights)

Dun think theres any bbs left in fuyong
Old 17-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 18
cfmhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samstercfmhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbigboobs View Post
Erm Hell Yeah!
Just get any one of those guys on electric bikes n tell them either xin le xiu xian hui suo (新乐休闲会所) (offers cim for ard 300rmb, can't recall exact price) or he tang ye se xian hui suo (荷唐夜色休闲会所..can't recall the exact name but it starts with 荷唐, its sign board is made up of goldish yellow lights)

you been there recently bro? last nite in fuyong already

haha
Old 17-09-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
1. I have work VISA for 4 years while working for a China Coy.

2. After working for China Coy, every 2 weeks I cross borders, move to Hong Kong and come back. Hong Kong SAR is regarded as a separate nation with China, so can do that indefinitely, it's not illegal... been doing that for almost 7 to 8 years already!!!

3.yup, things are getting expensive in Shenzhen... pussy is getting astronomical in prices... so, wanna fuck? go Zhuhai and Macau, the optimal price performance ratio there is better.

I'll post a FR after I tried it out!

You guys can zap me to kingdom come if there is no FR posted by next week.
Look forward to your FR!
Old 18-09-2015, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

amybody got any FR with regards to gold coast 黄金海岸 spa at kai li hotek...?
Old 18-09-2015, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
doto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Erm Hell Yeah!

Bro 新乐休闲会所 ladies how old?
Old 18-09-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

iwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girls in 新乐休闲会所 are mostly late 20s a few early 20s..actually if u prefer young chio girls u should take metro to guo mao n visit furong spa but no cim or even take off clothes in furong spa..
荷唐夜色休闲会所 is abt the same as 新乐休闲会所

Cannot confirm but if you got time wanna try:

can take those electric bikes to 新和村,ard 10mb, and ask them to take you to bbs..opposite 新和村 is 水谢年华 (spa) last time i went there the massage was absolutely clean (no hanky panky) dunno if they offer extras now

or take electric bike to 和平市场 there, forgot the name of the spa u ask the bike uncle, it only opened ard this june..girls there not bad looking when i went in july perhaps u can try? also got bbs there
Old 18-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
doto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Girls in 新乐休闲会所 are mostly late 20s a few early 20s..actually if u prefer young chio girls u should take metro to guo mao n visit furong spa but no cim or even take off clothes in furong spa..
荷唐夜色休闲会所 is abt the same as 新乐休闲会所

Cannot confirm but if you got time wanna try:

can take those electric bikes to 新和村,ard 10mb, and ask them to take you to bbs..opposite 新和村 is 水谢年华 (spa) last time i went there the massage was absolutely clean (no hanky panky) dunno if they offer extras now

or take electric bike to 和平市场 there, forgot the name of the spa u ask the bike uncle, it only opened ard this june..girls there not bad looking when i went in july perhaps u can try? also got bbs there
Actually I stay at Guomao and looking for hanky panky.. Last night went to this Gold Coast Spa. Disappointment le.. Nothing happened at all. Any recommendation around Guomao?
Old 18-09-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

Furong spa or jin se yu du spa (forgot the name of the spa but its located on the 4th floor of jin se yue du hotel, beside queens spa)

jin se yu du spa (offers topless breast massage) but furong spa girls more chio, young (hanky panky but clothes on)
Old 18-09-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Furong spa or jin se yu du spa (forgot the name of the spa but its located on the 4th floor of jin se yue du hotel, beside queens spa)

jin se yu du spa (offers topless breast massage) but furong spa girls more chio, young (hanky panky but clothes on)
my last trip, the girl in jin se yu du are mid 20's but then not as pretty as furong..
this 黄金海岸, if you want hanky panky.. need to ask for 松腿in private room. you choose the girl in teh hall and ask for private room and they nrmally can do a hj ..but better to ask teh girl first. however, i heard from my friend, total damage is close to 600rmb..i think is over price.
Old 19-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

Shenzhen home away from home

Dearest Brothers from Singapore,

sometimes, when you travel alone, or with your buddies, and especially for long term missions from your boss to Shenzhen, you can't help but feel lonely and homesick... I know that, as I were here since 2004...

the first few months were exciting... however, after a while, you know that you are in place of an entirely different culture... a very greedy and money faced culture... just make you want to reach out to a fellow Singaporean.

recently, I've come across a PUB, that is opened by a Singaporean Boss, and the PUB's environment is very good, making me feel at home and at ease.

here are the pictures of the PUB... and it's really a good place for Singaporeans, Indonesians and Malaysians who travel to Shenzhen to gather here and socialize... occasionally you'll see some ang mos as well...

the beer price is reasonable... RMB 150 gives you 3 Litre of Tiger Beer. I think in Singapore that price may be double.

I'll like to recommend all you bros who are based in Shenzhen or is traveling to Shenzhen to make a pit stop here. The PUB's name is called 500 Miles, and it's motto, a home away from home...

ADDRESS of LOCATION: 500 Miles

can PM me for the location, as I'll be infringing on the SBF rules and regulations if i post here.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66

Last edited by Sperminator; 19-09-2015 at 08:33 PM. Reason: please PM me for location.
Old 19-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Talking Shangsha treasure hunt - shenzhen

Field Report on SHANGSHA TREASURES.
17th Sept 2015, night 2359 to 18th Sept 2015, 0600hrs...

To my pleasant surprise, I was moping about the expensive fucks of wechat home delivery of RMB 600, and I don't think it's a good deal... however, after knowing the existence of 500 miles, the friendly bar tender shared with me a treasure location filled with the RMB 150 per shot hen house.

After finishing my drinks with my buddies, I made a scout mission...

and I was found MacDonalds, and have to wait for my friendly guide, as I do not know where exactly it is.

https://sperminator.smugmug.com/MISS...EN/i-tJGzspr/A

you can look at the above treasure hunt map to show you the exact location.

After my friendly guide brought me to the location, I was pleasantly surprised with the usual sight of the girls sitting outside, and mama san outside...

as my guide is a familiar face, it's easier for them to show us the products...

ooooohhh la la! young pussies!!! selling at RMB 150!!!

When I was shown the small little room to select my pussy of choice, I was elated, as it's the kind of young pussies that I was looking for!

this girl brought me to a upper floor, inside those villager's quarter... as it's back end alley...

and the toilet is fucking smelly!!! alamak, smelling the toilet, I almost fainted, my cock cannot stand!

but she brought me to a small aircon room. and we started undressing...

and not bad body... she wanted to give me blow job, but i told her not to... the strawberry condom smells good, but i don't want her to have oil in her mouth... hehe...

and she ride me... I can feel her pussy very tight... as she is only about 23 to 25, which she didn't confirm... skin is pretty smooth...

as i was training these few days, I changed to a few positions with her, and felt that her pussy is from dry to wet... until I start to hear her moaning, and i asked her did she feel good, she said... yes... nice!

and her pussy get wetter and wetter, while i pump faster and faster... at the missionary position where I start to explode!

the funny thing is, this girl don't even ask me to hurry up! I really get a feeling of fucking a girlfriend... hehe... on hindsight, I believe it's because there isn't much customers... and they need recurring customer base...

overall, i felt that the cost is very worth it, and gave her additional tips of RMB 20 for not asking me to hurry up!

after our brief transaction was done, I asked the mamasan what's their time of operation... she said 2330HRS to next morning 0630HRS... the girls are all mostly inexperienced, and they have come from far away lands to make a buck in shenzhen city...

so now you guys have the map, the guide contact, and also the operation hours and also know what type of environment, manage your expectations, the surrounding is very fucked up, and smelly... so do request for a cleaner location if you can. dress up sporty like the hong kees, and bring a bag, they will be more receptive if you hunt alone...

if you're not sure, ask our friendly guide to bring you to that location!

HAPPY HUNTING!!! RMB 150 FUCKS EXISTS!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Old 19-09-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

After a good fuck, you need a good massage, an Oily HJ massage and a good shower!

Field Report 18th September 2015, around 0300HRS.

After a fucking in a back alley, it's so smelly that I almost wanted to puke... so I decided to take a shower, and have an oily HJ massage at my favourite location, and could sleep there till the next day.

So, I say good bye to my dear guide to a night raid mission, and proceed to find my location to sleep.

The location which I had described use to have one of the best looking pussy to fuck back in 2004 till 2012... until the crack down... I still remember back in 2012, when I have one of the last fucks there, the girls quality degraded from a B+ quality to a C- type of farmer girls with small breast, and flat body... those days, still can fuck for RMB 300... now entirely no more...

what they offer here is oily handjobs at RMB 100 as additional tips, after service... and another RMB 168 for a vip room... now after so many years, the room is degraded, and it's very old looking... back in 2004 when I first patronized that area, the room is still very new looking...

The girl that I had was a very talkative, ugly village san ba, who is in her early 30s, and she keep nagging on the fact that she have lost over RMB 100,000s on some stupid textile business which I am not even interested.

eventually i became sleepy, and didn't even bother to talk to her, and she gave me a oily Handjob, okay lah... 2nd shot of the night, and more relaxing... I paid her RMB 268 in total, and the remaining 32 change i gave her as tips as I was in a good mood after discovering the RMB 150 sites.

had my 2nd shower, and go to sleep till 1pm the next day...

My suggestion is, if you are doing a night raids at the RMB 150 hen house at that locality, it may be a good idea for you to proceed for a massage HJ oily one to call it a night, and you'll find that the entire cost is just less than RMB 450, which as opposed to RMB 600 of wechat home delivery... and can sleep in a 2.5 star hotel room till next morning... no body will disturb you, and identifications card / passport are not necessary... everything is done on cash payment.

So, that's my Field Report for XiaSha/ShangSha locality Night Missions... the HJ massage palours are very busy during the time from 1am to 4am... so, to avoid the mad rush, I suggest you go and be one the first customers for the RMB 150 at 2330hrs, and go for a rest at the massage palour before 1am to avoid the crowd...

Good Hunting!!! Value for Money!!!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66

Last edited by Sperminator; 19-09-2015 at 09:11 PM. Reason: cannot infringe on the SBF advertising policy, PM me for exact location.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1