The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
warrens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Here is the latest map u can find for danok. It's just a small map titled Ban Thai-Changlon (danok) at Side 1.
http://phukhao.com/01/hmap/hy.htm
Old 07-08-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
kaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Warren,

post more update if any and i will up your pts, your FR reminds me of myself 10yrs ago and the FRs i share when started cheonging thailand.
sometimes the farms for first timers isnt in hty and danok isn't as good as it painted out to be when you read in the forum.

need to go often to have better hits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrens View Post
Here is the latest map u can find for danok. It's just a small map titled Ban Thai-Changlon (danok) at Side 1.
http://phukhao.com/01/hmap/hy.htm
Old 08-08-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
DM76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Contiunuee...

Bro X
Name: Puy
Nationality: Tomyum
Face: 7.5 with make up
Body: 7
Boob: A, I m not boob lover
BBBJ: 9, good suction.
CBJ: NA
DATY: allow but din try
FJ: 10, best FJ ever have. Hardworking and work in various positions.
RTF: definitely yes
Damage: thb 3000 and tips thb 350
gfe: 10. Best gfe
Best of all is Bro Y. His gal is young milf..still wit good figure. got at least 5 shots in total...give him B2B massage too. He also treat her good...order room service and buy sandal. This one Bro Y fully Sextified.

Bro Y
Name: NA
Nationality: Myanmar/China
Face: 7
Body: NA
Boob: NA
BBBJ: NA
DATY: NA
FJ: NA
RTF: definitely no
Damage: thb 3000
GFE: 0
Remark:Totally no action at all. Waste of money...Not sure due to poor first start, end up no action. this gal actually damn cun with golden long hair, fair skin SYT. pretty face even. may even look below 20. So unfortunate didn't get to bang. if i know earlier, wil ask him to send over to me...tarma session better.

Bro Z
Name: ploy
Nationality: Myanmar
Face: 6
Body: 6.5
Boob: 6.5- B cup
BBBJ: 7
DATY: din ask
FJ: 8
RTF: yes
Damage: thb 3000, tips 300thb
GFE: 7.5
Remark;Time of the month...so got only 1 bonk. She got offer Anal but Bro Z not interested. Among all, she most sporting and can talk anything. also got a lot of experience...she work at Genting, Singapore, JB b4.

Overall experience at Danok could b better. what I can say is that the young one no experience on GFE..also very unprofesional. Also, condemn Lita farm big time. No offence to anyone, but really all 3 chick that we book from Lita, non of them have good attitude..all spending time playing handphone.
I wont recommend Lita...eventhoug Ah Hong may seem t b very nice guy. But he turn Off his hp when i call him to complaint about this chick.

Next visit, will contact Ah Ho. I also strongly recoment to any bro out there. Just ask for wat time of gal u want and expectation. he can also recommend.
But for those that don't give a FUK about GFE n can handle such SYT wit poor attitude, then i suggest u go ahead with Lita. Like i say, Lita has mostly SYT.

End of my FR
Bro Warrens, Heading to Danok myself soon but wont go for chicken farm. If you wan GFE, farms usually not a good choice. The girls there are also just doing a job hence no incentive for them to be nice to their customer. Gers at discos are usually more "service oriented" as they are hunting for customer and not we hunting for ger at farm (confirm deal). Personally I like disco more.. Sometimes no ger but the fun is in the hunt itself.. just make sure dun pay too much "tuition fees". Good luck for your next trip.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chuwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dannok Farms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaff View Post
sometimes the farms for first timers isnt in hty and danok isn't as good as it painted out to be when you read in the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM76 View Post
Bro Warrens, Heading to Danok myself soon but wont go for chicken farm. If you wan GFE, farms usually not a good choice. The girls there are also just doing a job hence no incentive for them to be nice to their customer. Gers at discos are usually more "service oriented" as they are hunting for customer and not we hunting for ger at farm (confirm deal). Personally I like disco more.. Sometimes no ger but the fun is in the hunt itself.. just make sure dun pay too much "tuition fees".
Personally I feel you get more misses than hits at Dannok farms these days.
Club or KTV PR/Coyote need to fish and nurture feeling before they sleep with you so not suitable for shoot and go guys.

Dannok is a place for me to relax, drink, eat and spend Ringgit.
There're several instances that I shoot spider (by choice) in Dannok as I can always head to and get assured services in Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

One of the underworld Godfathers of the Southern Thailand has been arrested by the authorities.

Por "Sai Jo".... a billionaire businessman based in Pattani with numerous business interests in Danok, Hatyai & Songkla mainly brothels, clubs and massage parlours had several of his businesses raided simultaneously by a joint taskforce comprising of the police, narcotics, immigration & military agencies.
100million cash comprising of baht and ringgit was seized from 8 safes in his home. Also seized was a cache of weapons including assault rifles and handguns.
Authorities are investigating whether he has links to the extremists in the south and are also on the hunt for several of his henchmen.

Bros visiting Hatyai & Danok better be alert as the authorities conduct mopping up operations at this Godfather's joints and do not be mistaken as one of his henchmen.

I understand from my sources that he owns or has interests in several of the clubs & farms in Dannok.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaff View Post
Hi Warren,

post more update if any and i will up your pts, your FR reminds me of myself 10yrs ago and the FRs i share when started cheonging thailand.

Bro. Thanks. But I dont think will often to danok or hatyai...not in near future.
also, after experience at danok n hatyai, I find that I not qualify to b cheongster. Just cant domore than 2 shots per LT...mayb its just not meant to b. Even LT also the FL want to rush...so potong steam. Im a guy that like to take it slow...
but locally will still scout around......not sure penang got got any farm offer LT. Damn hard to find online.
mean time, will just go to my regular "reflexology" n farming.
Got a few fr but didnt publish...too busy. Will find time
Old 12-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That's why I need recommendation. Since it's first trip, don't want to waste time hunting. Also okt will treat us like newbie and cut vegetable head. Which KFC farm to look for? If looking for LT, is it only way to find at ktv?
I read so many pages in this thread but can't find a straight answer.
Some dated a few years back, I dont even know if still valid today.
If any sifu reading this, pls prove me wrong.
Bro, times change and chickens come-and-go. This forum really helps everyone as much as it's updated. We can't expect it to work like wikipedia lah.

Sometimes even if newbies have the best info, still can kana chop like carrothead by OKT becos they ACT like newbies (no offense meant).

Last few times I went, I normally book from Ovation Ktv coz the OKT is really a good guy and his gals have good attitude and service. I think this place was affected by the bomb blasts anyone have any new info on it? Pls share, thanks.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Btw, I have had luck getting LT from mutiara spa girl after a few visits and building some feel. Had to pay "barfine" and LT 300.
Old 13-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
One of the underworld Godfathers of the Southern Thailand has been arrested by the authorities.

Por "Sai Jo".... a billionaire businessman based in Pattani with numerous business interests in Danok, Hatyai & Songkla mainly brothels, clubs and massage parlours had several of his businesses raided simultaneously by a joint taskforce comprising of the police, narcotics, immigration & military agencies.
100million cash comprising of baht and ringgit was seized from 8 safes in his home. Also seized was a cache of weapons including assault rifles and handguns.
Authorities are investigating whether he has links to the extremists in the south and are also on the hunt for several of his henchmen.

Bros visiting Hatyai & Danok better be alert as the authorities conduct mopping up operations at this Godfather's joints and do not be mistaken as one of his henchmen.

I understand from my sources that he owns or has interests in several of the clubs & farms in Dannok.

Bro Ninja, any new update? Planning a trip to dnk soon. thks!!!
Old 15-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
282828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, which club have many beautiful gals & happening now....
Thank you. ...
Old 16-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
ben1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 282828 View Post
Hi bro, which club have many beautiful gals & happening now....
Thank you. ...
Go to first club.
Near KPK hotel that area.
Old 22-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
282828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1984 View Post
Go to first club.
Thank you bro for your info..
How about KTV have many beautiful gals & happening? Thanks
Old 24-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1984 View Post
Go to first club.
Bro ben,
Went to first club. Agreed, many pretty puyings. My group confirm 4girls.
Paid barfine and overnight fee, puying say go toilet but never come back.
Went to club look for manager, no refund, give us nonsense.
Think we sibeh suay but kanna pak gor by big club is a first for me..wtf sia...
Just be careful, these days big clubs also behave like street walkers lor...
Lesson learnt. Lol!!
Old 25-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

does danok have any massage parlours like those in hatyai and bkk?
Old 25-08-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
does danok have any massage parlours like those in hatyai and bkk?
Try mutiara spa just opposite the ship.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1