The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Any bros tried this recently? Haven't seen a FR in a while. Am in KL in 2 weeks so planning ahead for my after work activities
Old 16-10-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MarlboroRedsS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going there next week. Has joey went back? who are the better ones?
Old 21-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
greenhorn27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have always tried Wendy, superb service, and from what other bros here say, seems many others always give such good service, dying to try soon... I think the person who answers the calls is called Sean, and even though have heard people saying things about him, but so far I don't encounter any problems dealing with him. So I will continue to use his tantric massage services, his girls give the full two hours, at least that is what I experienced with Wendy everytime.
Old 20-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kucing is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragongoldmy View Post
Thanks guys for keep supporting our service. Just update that a new gal marrie has join us . She is from greece and yes, she is a greek . late 20 slim solid body with solid service
Any new recruits with you?Is Joey back?Thank you.Will be coming down to KL this weekend.Thanks
Old 25-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UncleKL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kucing View Post
Any new recruits with you?Is Joey back?Thank you.Will be coming down to KL this weekend.Thanks
Joel is back.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Joey is still in China.
Old 25-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

Ipipang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joey is back. U tried her service ytd and is a superb experience. Die die must try
Old 25-02-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Ipipang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Joey is back. Just tried her service ytd and is a superb experience. Die die must try
Old 29-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipipang View Post
Joey is back. Just tried her service ytd and is a superb experience. Die die must try
how good is her? Can describe a bit?
Old 10-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn27 View Post
I have always tried Wendy, superb service, and from what other bros here say, seems many others always give such good service, dying to try soon... I think the person who answers the calls is called Sean, and even though have heard people saying things about him, but so far I don't encounter any problems dealing with him. So I will continue to use his tantric massage services, his girls give the full two hours, at least that is what I experienced with Wendy everytime.
Hi Bro, thanks for your post - can PM me Sean's contact number? or what is his website? am thinking of trying either Joey or Wendy
Old 13-03-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

vcmcsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone be kind enough to provide some details or field report on how good was Joey?
Old 20-03-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcmcsl View Post
Can someone be kind enough to provide some details or field report on how good was Joey?
Joey quite good...
Old 23-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

crazysheep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visitting KL in two weeks.. Could someone be kind and PM me her contact info?
Thanks.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragongoldmy View Post
Thanks guys for keep supporting our service. Just update that a new gal marrie has join us . She is from greece and yes, she is a greek . late 20 slim solid body with solid service
I decided to do outcall and go for a nice tantric massage so called for Marrie. I have tried almost everyone there is but not her yet.

Shortly after the call she turned up at my hotel.

She was short, about 1.6M but with really huge melons, more than D cups, perhaps E or G even. I found out later they are enhanced. She was not wearing a bra and I could see her nips shape peeking out. Wow, I thought ho seh liao.

She is voluptuous but not fat. Not the skinny type either.
Looks are quite mature but still appealing. No SYT, more like MILF, I emphasize the LF! One of her parent is greek and the other is local. She has mixed blood which makes her more appealing.

Took her up and got ready. She made up the bed, turned down the lights and turned on her music.

I was already in my birthday suit and waiting for her. She stripped off her blouse (no bra) and her pants (no panties). Nice shaven pussy with nicely shaped valley and slit. Wow I am turned on oredi.

She gave me a very sensual B2B, slow and erotic. I won't go into all the moves as I described some of the tantric moves in earlier posts with other MLs from this Trantic.

However I must say two new moves she did on me. First was she would lean over my head and smother me with her boobs while massaging my stomach and groin area. My face was totally blanked out, her two melons covered my whole face. The other was a lot of focus on the lingam. She was focusing on my chakras and helping me reach a sensual, relaxed mood for an orgasmic ending.

She allowed some rabba rabba but she does not allow fingering down under. Also no sucking nipples.

Like - one of the best and most authentic tantric massage with lingam massage ending. Good figure, nice curves, great B2B and sensual action. very authentic

Dislike - does not allow you to explore here and there. a bit short timed, the whole thing was more like 75 mins and the rest of the time was more getting ready or cleaning up.

Conclusion - if you want a real tantric massage with little hanky panky but still enjoy a solid B2B and being caressed by a voluptuous lady. If you want to just lie there and let her do all the work, then she is the best I have met.

If you want to engage with some foreplay like being able to suckle or finger, or if you are the type that likes to get the ML into an aroused state together with you when you cum, then look somewhere else.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

Wyyin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya....agreed with some buddies here. These day masseur service from sean is abit down grade. Some of the masseur eat up time.....although the skill is good. Some of it work for 1 1/2 hr then they said done already. Some even worse but NO DOUBT their svc is still good. Hope sean can do something to it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1