The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tungking75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
WECHAT find - Sweet Anne. Handle with care - trade only

Was in KL for the F1 race over the weekend. Opened up my WECHAT while I was at Berjaya Times Sq, to see if the pond was full of fishes. The search turned out not bad, and one by the name of Ann caught my eye. She was a looker, almost SYT & only within 1000m distance, so I sent my bait and she replied!! Had a bit of TCSS, found out that she was a pinoy staying at a hotel nearby. I don't exactly know if she was an FL or an WL but her first reply when asked her where she was staying, her reply was Hotel Mxxcxxx.

To cut the story short, we negotiated for one hour unlimited session for RM250 but I didn't book a time as i had my business to attend to in the day. I ended up contacting her in the evening of the very next day. I texted her to apologise and she was so accommodating and very friendly, we chatted for a bit and asked if she does any out calls? She was hesitant at first but finally offered RM700 for 6 hours stay at my hotel. Confirmed with her which hotel I was staying at and way she came, not a minute late.

When I first met Ann, she looked exactly like her picture, maybe even better in real life. She was shy as we walked to the lift and towards my room. With her wearing leggings for pant with a jacket and a tank top gave me the first view of her figure whilst talking to her. Overall, the whole session was great GFE with stats below:

Face - 9 SYT, makes you want to handle her with care knowing that she would love full whacks from your thumping cock in her pussy.
Body - 8 her curves were fine for me, she had appear to have the shape with the right sizes.
Boobs - 8 round full c cup with light brown nipples that makes her wild when you play with it
Frenching - 5 not much of a kisser myself so she didn't mind either
BBBJ - 7 she knows exactly where to suck and lick with the right suction.
FJ - 9 she was a whole different thing whilst fucking her. I guess you have to have the chemistry to have asked from her to be banged hard. We did a couple of positions ending up with doggy. Her pussy was wet and tight and doggy was just an excellent finish with having an ass like that.
Attitude - 9 all in all, we had two sessions where she ended up sleeping until the next morning. As she was a sweet person, I didn't feel like going for a last session as the previous fucks had really worn us out. She could really handle cock and was enjoying every minute of it.

Ann is a gem, I would RTF if I have no other girls to choose from. Like every brother her thinks, and I hope they would agree as well, there are other fishes in the sea.

Big samster brothers may PM me for further details.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tungking75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you've been passed on, do look after her well. She deserves sweet company
Old 10-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nfp1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WECHAT find - Sweet Anne. Handle with care - trade only

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungking75 View Post

If you've been passed on, do look after her well. She deserves sweet company
Hi bro tungking75, care to share Ann's contact? Thanks
Old 30-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jackychc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungking75 View Post
Was in KL for the F1 race over the weekend. Opened up my WECHAT while I was at Berjaya Times Sq, to see if the pond was full of fishes. The search turned out not bad, and one by the name of Ann caught my eye. She was a looker, almost SYT & only within 1000m distance, so I sent my bait and she replied!! Had a bit of TCSS, found out that she was a pinoy staying at a hotel nearby. I don't exactly know if she was an FL or an WL but her first reply when asked her where she was staying, her reply was Hotel Mxxcxxx.

To cut the story short, we negotiated for one hour unlimited session for RM250 but I didn't book a time as i had my business to attend to in the day. I ended up contacting her in the evening of the very next day. I texted her to apologise and she was so accommodating and very friendly, we chatted for a bit and asked if she does any out calls? She was hesitant at first but finally offered RM700 for 6 hours stay at my hotel. Confirmed with her which hotel I was staying at and way she came, not a minute late.

When I first met Ann, she looked exactly like her picture, maybe even better in real life. She was shy as we walked to the lift and towards my room. With her wearing leggings for pant with a jacket and a tank top gave me the first view of her figure whilst talking to her. Overall, the whole session was great GFE with stats below:

Face - 9 SYT, makes you want to handle her with care knowing that she would love full whacks from your thumping cock in her pussy.
Body - 8 her curves were fine for me, she had appear to have the shape with the right sizes.
Boobs - 8 round full c cup with light brown nipples that makes her wild when you play with it
Frenching - 5 not much of a kisser myself so she didn't mind either
BBBJ - 7 she knows exactly where to suck and lick with the right suction.
FJ - 9 she was a whole different thing whilst fucking her. I guess you have to have the chemistry to have asked from her to be banged hard. We did a couple of positions ending up with doggy. Her pussy was wet and tight and doggy was just an excellent finish with having an ass like that.
Attitude - 9 all in all, we had two sessions where she ended up sleeping until the next morning. As she was a sweet person, I didn't feel like going for a last session as the previous fucks had really worn us out. She could really handle cock and was enjoying every minute of it.

Ann is a gem, I would RTF if I have no other girls to choose from. Like every brother her thinks, and I hope they would agree as well, there are other fishes in the sea.

Big samster brothers may PM me for further details.

Can PM me the contact ? Thanks a lot
Old 30-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
driots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM me the contact. Thanks.
Old 06-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kidzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want trade too. I pm you
Old 08-07-2015, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 14
ccwl is one of the Best!ccwl is one of the Best!ccwl is one of the Best!ccwl is one of the Best!

anyone who wan FL filipina contact to trade, pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1