The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
cbrsammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Thanks bro. Up u with my 8pts Now u got POWER 3 liao Need you to be around here to give guidance
Thanks bro for the big upz don't say "give guidance" lah, just here to share and learn.
Old 19-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman View Post
from viet profile of a girl
viet
chan thanh,bit wan tam,1chut ga lang va lang mang,yeu thuong nguoi ay nhu chinh minh,co the nhan dc tinh cam tu doi phuong,di nhien la minh cung vay,chi tra loi thu co hinh ah` nha, thanks can ban da danh thoi gian doc profile cua minh nhe'.....!
This may not necessarily be from a 'village girl' or 'lowly educated girl' as Deptrai gor gor says, but rather that's how many young Vietnamese sms - without accents, words are not spelled correctly and/or short form/curtailed or mispelt on purpose, etc.

My translation as follows:

Sincere, knows how to care (for others), gentlemanly and romantic, loves others as he does himself, able to accept sentiment/emotion from the opposite (partner), obviously I from him as well. Will only reply to messages with photos attached, thanks for taking the time to read my profile.

It would be hard to get the above translated properly on any software, mainly because you don't know the correct accents. If you dont know the language, you won't have the vocabulary. If you don't have the vocabulary you won't know the proper accents. If you don't have the proper accents, no software will recognize the word you're trying to translate.
Old 20-12-2011, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrsammy View Post
Thanks bro for the big upz don't say "give guidance" lah, just here to share and learn.
Are u also a vietnamese working in sgp?

Our Professor HaoSac has been MIA for a long time

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 20-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

University graduates go selling vegetables, working as taxi motorbike drivers
================================================== =============
VietNamNet Bridge – After four or five years of sweating blood and tears for studying at universities, a lot of graduates go selling vegetables at markets or working as taxi motorbike drivers, simply because they cannot find the jobs fitting their training majors.

University graduates work as sellers at tea shops

In June 2011, the story about a university graduate which had two “red degrees” (the degrees for excellent university graduates), had to run a small private tea shop, raised a hot debate among the public.

The female graduate is Ngo Thi Phuong T, 23, from Thai Nguyen, who finished the Hanoi University of Business and Technology in finance & banking and accountancy majors. However, in the last year, she has been earning her living as an accountant or a bank officer, but as the owner of tea shop on the pavement of Nguyen Khang Street in Cau Giay district in Hanoi.

Commenting about the case, a lot of people said that the case shows the big waste of the Vietnamese drain, while others pointed out that this is the result of the bad education method being applied in Vietnam, under which graduates still lack necessary skills for their works.

Phuong T is not alone. A lot of other university graduates have been working in the fields which have no relations with their trained majors. Especially, they have to undertake simple jobs such as selling tea, working as taxi motorbike driver or selling vegetable at the markets – the jobs that can be done without the knowledge from universities.

Son, a graduate of the Hanoi University of Mining and Geology, left Hanoi for VUng Tau City to work as an engineer at a oil and gas company 10 years ago, from which he received very high pay. However, unfortunately, Son has got redundant after the company laid off workers. Finally, the engineer who once worked in the high-technology field now has to earn their living as a taxi motorbike driver.

A colleague of Son, Phan Van Thinh, born in 1988, has also been working as a taxi motorbike driver for the last several years. Thinh finished the information technology faculty of the University for Business and Technology, but he could not find a job in the trained field. Thinh said that taxi motorbike driver is a dangerous job: he could not get pay from customers after serving them.

Kim Duyen, an excellent literature graduate of the Hue University, has been working as a worker at a footwear company in Binh Duong province since the day she finished the school. Duyen said she needs to take some jobs to earn her living, therefore, she decided to leave Hue City for Binh Duong, where it is easy to find a job at garment or footwear companies.

Ngoc B, a graduate of the economics university of the Hanoi National University, is now helping her mother to take care for the vegetable shop at their home village. B said that she plans to take care for the shop for just a short time before finding a job. However, it is still unclear when this comes true.

Why do university graduates have to take simple works?

The university graduates have been refused by employers after they many times applied for jobs. Phuong T said that she once worked as a customer relationship officer for a bank, but she later decided to quit the job, because she thought the work did not fit her. T wished to work as an auditor, an officer of the capital source division of payment division. However, she did not have enough experiences for the posts.

As for Son, he said that after a period of working, he got tired with his job because he could not upgrade himself to get adapted to the new circumstances of the works.

Now Son feels satisfactory with his new job as a taxi motorbike driver, because the job is not too demanding.

Le Minh

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
cbrsammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
are u also a vietnamese working in sgp?

Our professor haosac has been mia for a long time
无论其身分,四海為家,四海皆兄弟!
Old 20-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
University graduates go selling vegetables, working as taxi motorbike drivers
Owwwhhhh! No wonder I met "doctor", "nurse", "accountant" etc in JC/GL/RS!!!

it reminds me of that accountant i met last week...

dog: wah em la accountant ah? em gioi...
vb: khong gioi...
dog: em co ACCA khong?
vb: huh?
dog: ACCA...
vb: em khong biet
dog: *silently thinking no wonder she's here talking with me in JC*

*doggie no understand*

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 21-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

In sgp, “red degree” (scholars) is more important than Experience

Graduates cannot find jobs in spite of having “red degree”
================================================== ========

VietNamNet Bridge – Many students fail to find appropriate jobs after graduating, though they have “red degree” (the degree given to excellent graduates). Some of them decide to take the university entrance exam once again; the others try to learn a trade in order to get temporary jobs.

Experience is more important than “red degree”

Graduating means that students will no longer depend on their parents and have to live on their own. However, many graduates find it hard to apply for a job due to their lack of skills and experience.

Thu Huong and Thinh are now regretting about their choices. Huong said that before attending university she knew very little about the major she was going to learn and its job opportunities. After having graduated, they tried to find a job but did not succeed because things they learned in universities diverge from reality. They had to work as manual workers in factories to earn their living.

Ha, former student of faculty of journalism said that after graduating, she was very confident when applying for a job. However, after two months of trial, she was not accepted by the employers. They told her that although she had a good degree, she still did not have enough skills.

Ha said that she learned many theories at university, but to put the theories into practice is not easy. While other students worked as collaborators for newspapers, she only focused on studying at school. Therefore, her experiences were very limited, which made her fail to fulfill the task in the job trial period.

After some unsuccessful attempts to find a job, she had to attend an intermediate pharmacy course. Her family will help her open a drugstore when she finishes the course.

Bad consequence

The bad situation is caused by the fact that students are not well directed when they are still at high school. The graduates who cannot adapt to reality have to give up their ideals due to life pressures.

Some graduates fail to find appropriate jobs try to apply for manual jobs, but it is not as easy as they thought. Their university degree is now the obstacle. The employers do not want to hire university graduates because they are too… well qualified. According to the employers, university graduates never satisfy with the job they are doing and always look for another job.

The others who cannot find appropriate jobs but do not want to become workers decide to take the entrance exam into other “hot” universities, hoping that this time their choices will be right. The rest decide to take intermediate courses in order to get a temporary job.

“The fact that graduates have to learn a trade to find jobs is a great waste for our society. All the money and time invested in their study become fruitless,” said Professor Pham Minh Hac, Chairman of Vietnamese Former Teachers Association. Moreover, the failure of some people caused by vocational misdirection may lead to some bad effects on the society.

Dr. Pham Manh Ha from the Department of Psychology, University of Social Sciences and Humanities said that universities should teach students necessary “soft skills,” such as job interview skills or communicating skills, so that they can quickly find appropriate jobs after graduating. Besides expertise, social knowledge is an important factor that helps students integrate with the labor market easily.

Le Minh

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 21-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jazman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
This may not necessarily be from a 'village girl' or 'lowly educated girl' as Deptrai gor gor says, but rather that's how many young Vietnamese sms - without accents, words are not spelled correctly and/or short form/curtailed or mispelt on purpose, etc.

My translation as follows:

Sincere, knows how to care (for others), gentlemanly and romantic, loves others as he does himself, able to accept sentiment/emotion from the opposite (partner), obviously I from him as well. Will only reply to messages with photos attached, thanks for taking the time to read my profile.

It would be hard to get the above translated properly on any software, mainly because you don't know the correct accents. If you dont know the language, you won't have the vocabulary. If you don't have the vocabulary you won't know the proper accents. If you don't have the proper accents, no software will recognize the word you're trying to translate.
thanks for the translation bro
quite a high expectation....

so if i buy the sub and reply in english, most likely won't work....
Old 22-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman View Post
thanks for the translation bro
quite a high expectation....

so if i buy the sub and reply in english, most likely won't work....
brother... u need to go vdict.com. type in the spelling without the diacritic mark. u will see lots of possible (same) words with different diacritic mark. u need to analyze it one by one by yourself to get the correct word of the correct diacritic mark. it's a lot of homework though... and sometimes the words combination are too cheem and many ppl cant get what they are trying to say...

if u type in english and try to translate it into TV using any translating software... u might get the correct sentence technically but not appropriately... i sense that many vb got turned off by the reply in TV from ppl who use translator. they think u r wanna-be and trying to be smart...

just my 2 cent.

Old 22-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
8fdjf934ms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any kind souls help me translate this? i only roughly understand the gist... like oxa how are you? what you doing now? then if i'm not wrong got ask when you coming vietnam right?

oxa co khoe kg? dang lam gi, sao e dt hoai oxa kg nghe may e nho oxa nhieu lam, khi nao oxa moi lai vn tham e, chan oxa con dau nhieu kg, e bt oxa kg can e roi chi co mot minh e la nho oxa thoi oxa kg bao gio yeu va nho e dung kg oxa

btw, I need a translator anybody willing to help me understand some vietnamese words for dinner or drinks or payment or whatever?
Old 23-12-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8fdjf934ms View Post
can any kind souls help me translate this? i only roughly understand the gist... like oxa how are you? what you doing now? then if i'm not wrong got ask when you coming vietnam right?

oxa co khoe kg? dang lam gi, sao e dt hoai oxa kg nghe may e nho oxa nhieu lam, khi nao oxa moi lai vn tham e, chan oxa con dau nhieu kg, e bt oxa kg can e roi chi co mot minh e la nho oxa thoi oxa kg bao gio yeu va nho e dung kg oxa

btw, I need a translator anybody willing to help me understand some vietnamese words for dinner or drinks or payment or whatever?
ox fine or not? doing what, why i call u continouesly ox no hear phone. i miss ox a lot, when ox come vn visit me? your leg still pain a lot or not? i know ox dont need me already. only got me one person miss ox only. ox never love and miss me. got or not ox?

Old 23-12-2011, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8fdjf934ms View Post
Wow so good deal why no one willing to take up??? Any trap???

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-12-2011, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nike184 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chào tất cả mọi người chúc mừng giáng sinh nhé
Old 23-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike184 View Post
chào tất cả mọi người chúc mừng giáng sinh nhé
Another vietnamese in this thread Can give a short intro of yourself? Thanks

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

some conversation in ym... what is it about?

guy : giang ho choi dau ma ha
guy : cho tao di lay xe dum coi
gal : đéo
guy : cho tao 20k tao di bo toi wan pho? het roi
guy : chua toi san bay
gal : hết th́ ra ngoài đường tuột qần kiếm tiền đi
guy : dc ha?
guy : tu nhien tuot wan kiem tien
gal : tao nghe con thảo nói mày show sục bên pal mà
guy : du nghe
guy : thay hok
guy : show ma me may chu show