The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
klinten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Had a session today with Coco (finally).

Arrived at middle Tope and was shown a few girls; Candy, Leah and one that I forgot. None was really to my liking, OKT said Tess and Coco coming soon, so decided to wait for a while. After about 10 mins, about 4-5 girls came in to work, so there were like 8-10 girls working tonight! Wish I could have a look at the girls who came in, from the back they all looked so hot haha. Any bros here tonight?

Coco had been recommended a few times a by the OKT, so decided to book her as I had the 1st option (don't you just hate it when you come in and they were like 3-4 guys in front of you and you get to pick the 'leftovers'). Anyway, Coco definitely didn't disappoint. Her look was average IMO, about 6.5/10 but her body and service were top notch. Body was slim and smooth and she was very playful. She gave probably the longest cat bath ever, while stroking my bro at the same time. She was also very tight when doing cow girl and I'm average size at most. Hope you guys would enjoy her service too hehe. Recommended.

Btw OKT said Yumi has not been working for a while now and Lucy is away for two months.

On the way out, the waiting room was fully packed. Hope any bros here who waited today didn't have to wait long since they only have 4 rooms. Only 4 rooms and on most nights, there were like 7-8 girls min. No wonder the girls are bitching off one another. Hopefully, the competition among the WLs would translate to better service for customers hehe.

Happy punting Melbournians!
Old 23-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 20
freddiejoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreddiejoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
It's @ 59 York Street...Very near to Tope.

Btw, Bro Sundel...Did ya see Tess (a hottie Korean) there @ 466? She got one cute little butt that you cant wait to ramp
Thanks for the info, bro. Never been to any York street joint. will try on next trip.

CHEERS!!!
Old 23-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
Bro, I've been with Tess 2 times when she was still working at Oriental Orchid in Huntingdale. I must admit she's got this killer body and great butt but her service is below standard and when I shagged her she was like a star fish LOL.

Ha! Like what Bro Sake said, gotta depend on her mood. I had her a couple of times too...Also laying there like a dead fish but the good thing is that she allows ya to do "almost" anything...Suck/bite on her nipples, fingering, kiss on her neck (but not the lips) etc.

On a good day, I like how she move that body of hers, arch her back, raised her hands to grab those hairs of hers and f#@k you till the kingdom cum

To be honest, chicks that hardly smile and full of attitude really get my heart pumping and I cant wait to give it to them. LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddiejoo View Post
Thanks for the info, bro. Never been to any York street joint. will try on next trip.

CHEERS!!!

Shall wait for your FR then my friend.

Anyway, any bro know if any of the Romantic girls does BBBJ?
Old 23-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Ha! Like what Bro Sake said, gotta depend on her mood. I had her a couple of times too...Also laying there like a dead fish but the good thing is that she allows ya to do "almost" anything...Suck/bite on her nipples, fingering, kiss on her neck (but not the lips) etc.

On a good day, I like how she move that body of hers, arch her back, raised her hands to grab those hairs of hers and f#@k you till the kingdom cum

To be honest, chicks that hardly smile and full of attitude really get my heart pumping and I cant wait to give it to them. LOL!!!

Shall wait for your FR then my friend.

It is true, there was something about her attitude and sexy look that was appealing for me. we would kiss on the lips, just no tongue. She didn't like tongue. Anway haven't seen her since March. So is she around now.

forgot to mention have had 2 sessions at Madame Leonas both very good. Can't remember their names. What I love is how the girls get in the shower with you and give you a really good scrub. It feels great and you know they are doing it cause you are about to be in bbbj and cat bath heaven.
Old 23-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
some do, most don't.. i'm not a regular there so can't really tell you which ones do. i remember about a year back booked a session with this korean girl who was alittle absent minded in the bedroom. she kept complaining to me about westerners and how dirty they are while giving me a bbbj.. then she flips over onto her back and tells me to fuck her. i'm there kneeling between her legs waiting, and then waiting some more.. she goes to me 'what's wrong?' so i tell her 'can you put a condom on me please'.. she gets up takes a look at my cock and saids 'oops sorry'.. at the time i was almost tempted to fuck her with without cover, but good thing i kept my cool.. maybe if she was really hot i probably would have lost all control and given in to my sexual urge..

tonight i drove out to eastern 25 in mitcham for a change from the infestation of korean ladies.. yeah, i love korean women, but infestation is really the only word to describe the sex service here in melbourne at the moment.. there isn't a single asian parlour i know of where there isn't at least one korean wl right now.. kinda sucks when the idea is to fuck a variety of pretty faces and korean women tend to have alot of common physical feature..

anyway intro to 3 girls.. apparently another two were busy. first was katie from mainland china, then a girl from hong kong who came in for the greeting and would leave until i told her i wanted to see ALL the available girls.. i would have minded so much if she was attractive or at least decent looking but this woman looked liked she was at least 40.. yuck.. last girl in the intro was grace from korea. average looking girl but great tall body that many koreans tend to have. the guy on recpetion said another girl would be available in 7 mins but given that she was from korea, i chose not to wait and selected katie. the guy called her kitty by the way, but i think the girl introduced herself to me as katie.

katie is about 5'6", average build and absolutely flat chests. and i mean like really flat, like you can land an airplane on them flat. barely even an a cup, but an above average looking face like that of a librarian but without the glasses. also a maori type of tatt on the right shoulder. she's been here for 8 years studying so her english is quite good.. really nice person and very friendly but the sex was ordinary.. asked me whether i cum after fucking for only 2 or 3 mins.. wtf!?! she wasn't bitching about it, more like casually mentioning it but seriously, there's nothing more that ticks me off than to be rushed by a wl when you've just paid them for 30 mins and being told to cum half way through. anyway, ignored her and she didn't bring it up again.kept the sex going for another 10 mins before finishing off and hitting the shower. $105 for half an hour so was good value. probably be back, but it'd be to try the other girls.
Old 23-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
asked me whether i cum after fucking for only 2 or 3 mins.. wtf!?!

I know...Dun ya hate that?!!! What that question, all moods are lost...How to come after?!
Old 25-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
superman128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good men

Btw, anyone tried Pinkl Palace in South Melbourne?! Drove passed it to and saw heaps of cars parked outside, must be a happening place I guess
bro, as id been there few months ago, tried a blondie by the name KIRSTEN.man tell u,shes a real goddess.. very attractive n keen on anythin.but of cos la, with ang mos gotta pay for extra den let u do 69, eating pussy etc.. not sure if shes still there but told me last time dat she works on thurs fri weeknds nite. mite wanna check b4 goin. hope this help and shall be waitin for ur FR lah..
Old 25-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman128 View Post
bro, as id been there few months ago, tried a blondie by the name KIRSTEN.man tell u,shes a real goddess..

Bro, whats the extra like and how much for them?! Does she do BBBJ?
Old 29-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Samster

How come this thread quiet again?! No one wanna share anything or AUD drop until cant go for specials?
Old 30-10-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sundel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How come this thread quiet again?! No one wanna share anything or AUD drop until cant go for specials?
aiya brother, busy leh. anyway today went to mid tope at lunch time.
walowe 6 girls working and 1 is busy. Tess caught my eyes but dont dare to risk my hard earned $$$ so ended up going with rose. I did her last month or so and I must admit that she knows to please her returning client. First, bullshit chit chat about how sexy she looks than before and straight to bbbj then doggy. I felt doggy isnt good enough so switched to missionary with both of my legs on the ground while she was lying down on the bed helpless. I rammed her like there is no tomorrow bro until 5 mins before time out, I unloaded everything inside. Good service overall and kissed me on the lip but I wiped my lip afraid later kena std
Old 30-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, can anyone confirm if the Tess now at middle Tope is the same Tess that worked at Huntingdale/466 City Rd?

Because I remember that Huntingdale/466 Tess had a strict no-BBBJ policy, and I remember that her CBJs had suction and thought at the time how good if she were to do BBBJ, and if she now does BBBJ at middle Tope, she would be worth another crack (from me) .

Thanks!
Old 30-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimoey View Post
Hi all, can anyone confirm if the Tess now at middle Tope is the same Tess that worked at Huntingdale/466 City Rd?

Because I remember that Huntingdale/466 Tess had a strict no-BBBJ policy, and I remember that her CBJs had suction and thought at the time how good if she were to do BBBJ, and if she now does BBBJ at middle Tope, she would be worth another crack (from me) .

Thanks!
no. different girl.
Old 30-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

sundel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
no. different girl.
halo all, can anyone recommend me a lobang in york st. I have tried jap, korean, chinese, taiwanese, ang mo, thai, cambodian, viet, lao, malaysian but sg chick. I saw this chick with her boy in dessert house this evening. From her accent can tell straight away she is sg and some more speak about newton food court. Then I acted like cao cibai, swearing bad words while talking with a bro on the phone and sat like pck. hehehehe that chick i reckoned got impressed by my attitude and cant finish her meal and gave all the rest to her boy who by chance sat besides me.
Old 31-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
no. different girl.

Aiyah! Sian already
Old 01-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried Coco last night; i must say, her service is top-notch! though her face is not as pretty as the other middle tope girls (maybe the least appealing), she more than makes it up by giving excellent service.

face: 6 (in my opinion)/10
service: 11/10 (full of energy man!; licks bro plus anus; showers with you and wipes u dry; rides you with abundant energy and raw drive)
BBBJ: 9/10 (should be 10 if she uses more suction; she's good at licking the head and circling around the glans)

all bros must try! yes, must try!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1