The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by technofreak View Post
You two already very advanced sinh vien...I'm still way way behind you two. Think only Carroot007 can be on par with you guys...
I am NOT on par with the MASTER (jackbl) and the Prince (Carrot) of little vn...

Still a long way to catch up. Furthermore i stopped building up my own dictionary and vocab. I think its time to do that again...
Old 30-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly i would like to congrats u on the Happy Event.

secondly, you already got a good "teacher" beside u 24X7, u will overtake us in no time

I would like to vote u as our Chairman. Since HCMC thread has their own chairman, we also can have such title here.... You just need to consult your "sifu" if we cant translate... , and u also have so many "teaching staff" to assist u

I found out that VietnamLover has a high level of knowledge, and then we also have ShaGua75(old master), SS08(although he seldom come here to "lent" a hand), KangTuo(old boys), RJ2004(new kids on the block), Hurricane88(Big bro of the drinking gang at 42kopi shop), Carrot007(LadyKiller in Little vn), etc (Sorry if i missed out your names)............. So dun worry that we burdened u with too many translations. Thanks a lot!

Quote:
You two already very advanced sinh vien...I'm still way way behind you two. Think only Carroot007 can be on par with you guys...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

BTW I had passed the CD to bro "drinking king" at kopitiam 42.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You will noticed that the words used are almost the same each time the Vn gals used...just check those you aren't sure...or get a long hair or short hair dictionary who can help you....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

Are u goin for "class" tonight? If you go for evening class, i would like to be your classmate; if u go for Night class, then i cant join u. I would like to go home earlier cos Midnight cab fare v expensive leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I am NOT on par with the MASTER (jackbl) and the Prince (Carrot) of little vn...

Still a long way to catch up. Furthermore i stopped building up my own dictionary and vocab. I think its time to do that again...

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I found out that VietnamLover has a high level of knowledge, and then we also have ShaGua75(old master), SS08(although he seldom come here to "lent" a hand), KangTuo(old boys), RJ2004(new kids on the block), Hurricane88(Big bro of the drinking gang at 42kopi shop)...
I am not that old and neither I am a master....My viet knowledge is not good at all and it become worst now since I seldomg use it
Old 30-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

So are u goin to use it soon...? Wanna meet for dinner first and then go in to have a glass or 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
I am not that old and neither I am a master....My viet knowledge is not good at all and it become worst now since I seldomg use it

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Relax bro SG...I'm impressed with the high level u attained in VP...
Eh...so what your nick
Old 30-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
So are u goin to use it soon...? Wanna meet for dinner first and then go in to have a glass or 2?
Nah...I told u long b4 that I cant speak viet but still can read some...anyway nowadays I dont drink except with my wife's aunt or with vendors from work
Old 30-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
Leeson Leeson Leeson

Quote:
i'm guessing i might run into you tonite
Old 30-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JaViEr84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Translation help needed for a simple conversation

Hi bros out there , mind if anyone who knows vietnamese language to translate the below conversation to english ? Would appreciate any bros who helped .

================================================== =
Party A : chi oi trua nay khoang 12 gio trua em don do qua
cho chi o duoc khong chi? Em xin loi vi bat thinh linh
moi bao cho chi biet nhe em cam on chi nhieu

Party B : uh , suy nghi thui cu don .. de chi noi voi tui nho
================================================== ====

Thanks to bros that helped
Old 30-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KangTuo(old boys)
I not old boys leh... 26yo every year

Quote:
Are u goin for "class" tonight? If you go for evening class, i would like to be your classmate; if u go for Night class, then i cant join u. I would like to go home earlier cos Midnight cab fare v expensive leh
bro, i attending night class...at abt 12am.
Today JC/GL sure jam. Think of it abit sianzzz...
Old 01-10-2008, 04:04 AM
Samster

Bingo! U sleep so less can fly to hcmc in the morning meh???!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeson View Post
i'm guessing i might run into you tonite

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 01-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
Leeson Leeson Leeson

Quote:
Bingo! U sleep so less can fly to hcmc in the morning meh???!!
the idea is not to sleep leh... reached home at 4am, shower, pack... 5am leave for airport just nice...
Old 01-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW I had passed the CD to bro "drinking king" at kopitiam 42.
Thank you very much for your CD... I shall treasure it very much....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Samster

Re: Translation help needed for a simple conversation

My interpretation, not sure it is accurate or not:

Oh Sis, this noon about 12pm I move that over to where sis is can or not? I'm sorry because "Silent" Linh just say out to let Sis know. I thanks Sis alot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaViEr84 View Post
================================================== =
Party A : chi oi trua nay khoang 12 gio trua em don do qua
cho chi o duoc khong chi? Em xin loi vi bat thinh linh
moi bao cho chi biet nhe em cam on chi nhieu

================================================== ===

Thanks to bros that helped

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1