The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Hardworking students..........

The students who live on traveling and singing in the public
================================================== =======

VietNamNet Bridge – Vietnamese poor students have to take different kinds of jobs to earn their living and fund their study. Traveling from place to place--so as to sing in the public is a new job.

The “barley-sugar” students

A young boy and a young girl can be seen every evening in a place near a university in Hanoi. They were seen singing and offering barley-sugar bars to people. Some people took banknotes from their wallets and purchased the barley sugar, while others shook their heads.

Only a few people know that the singers are the real students, who go to lecture halls every morning and afternoon, and then go singing in the public every evening. They are called “barley-sugar” students, because they travel from place to place, singing in the public and asking people to buy barley-sugar.

“You should be patient and understand well people’s psychology to take this job. And please don’t be too touchy,” said Nguyen Tan, a student from the HCM City Industry University.

“Every evening, if would meet a lot of people, including the ones who may make impolite behaviors. However, you still should be polite to everyone in order to sell your products,” he explained.

An old motorbike, a microphone, an audio player, and the bars of barley-sugar worth 2000 dong each are enough for a set of tools of the “barley-sugar students”. In general, the investment capital is really big, because an audio player is worth no less than eight million dong.

Though the job requires big initial investment capital only poor people would take this job.

Tan said that he regularly meets troubles in his working days. A lot of people bought candies, but then thundered him. Others tried to drive him away. Meanwhile, drunken men tried to break his microphone and insulted him. However, Tan still had to reply with smiles and songs.

The “barley-sugar students” go to work in rainy days as well. They stand and sing in the rain at pubs the street shops, though the shops are not full of people these days. If they stop working for one day, they would not earn any money for the meals, and they would not have money to send to their parents in the home villages.

“The student-singers only love sunny days. If it rains, their stomach will be empty,” Tan said.

Nguyen Van Dung, also a barley-sugar student, said that those, who take this job, needs to have some “music talent”. “You should know a lot of songs, and can deal with a lot of types of music to attract listeners,” he said.

“The most important thing you should have is that you should understand clients well and have the “art of communication”,” he added.

Dung said that he has been taking this job for the last two years, which has brought him money, so that he can live and study in HCM City.

This is a “clean job”

None of the student-singer feels a complex about their conditions, while they affirm that this is a “clean job” which allows them to live on “clean money”.

Bich, a female student, said that she sometimes feels self-pity when drunken men take liberties with her. She sometimes thought of giving up the job, but she has changed her mind. If she does not go to work, their parents would have to feed her, and this means that they will have to work harder.

Nguyen Thu Lan, a former student of the Industry Junior College, now is working for an electronics company, said that the job helped her live and survive the difficult period, and she is proud of this.

All the barely-sugar students understand that they need to work now, so that they can have better lives in the future.

NLD

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 20-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Child sexual abuse on the rise in Vietnam
================================================== =
Vietnam has seen an alarming increase in cases of child sexual abuse in recent years, with some victims as young as six years old.

At a recent conference on child abuse in Hanoi, the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) reports that most sexual abuse offenders are acquainted with their victims, either as 'friends' of the family, babysitters or neighbors. Only in a small number of cases are they complete strangers.

In some shocking cases that have caused much outrage in the public, parental incest occurs where the father or stepfather assaults the victim.

Alcohol has been identified as one of the contributing factors to the crime, as most offenders have been known to make the assault under the influence of alcohol.

The number of child sexual abuse across the nation has increased considerably from 200 in 2005 to 1,427, a sevenfold increase, in 2008, according to the MOLISA report.

In 2010, the number of victims dropped to about 1,000 but the actual figure is believed to be higher as many victims failed to report the crime to the authority due to a sense of shame, family dishonor, social discrimination or private settlement between the victim’s family and the offender.

As worrying as the growth in the number of child sexual abuse is the increasingly younger age of the victims.

In the Mekong Delta provinces within the 18 months from 2009 till June last year, 13.5 percent of the girl victims under six were assaulted and 37.2 percent of the victims were in the age group of 6-13.

Heart-breaking cases on the rise

NHM, 15, lives in the southern Tay Ninh Province and is one of the victims of incestuous sex abuse -- raped by her own biological father in their home after her mother passed away.

“He forced me to take the place of my mother when he was drunk,” said the young girl to us in her shabby, desolate small house, with practically no furniture in it but an altar with her mother’s picture on top.

“Many times, I wanted to tell my grandparents about it but in the morning he became a different person -- a good, gentle father who is devoted to hard work to care for me and my sisters. So I forgot about all that happened the night before.”

NHM was only taken to hospital for abortion by the father when she was about five months in pregnancy and the neighbors began to notice her unusual large belly.

After the abortion, her father continued to subject her to sexual abuse. One day, exhausted mentally and physically, NHM went to see her grandmother and told her the truth.

The father was subsequently arrested and sentenced to six years in prison.

When we met, NHM talked happily with us about being placed in the foster care of a charitable institution and that she could now return to school.

“I was adopted by a charitable organization. Now I live in a new home, go to a new school and most importantly, nobody knows about my past so no one looks down on me or discriminate against me,” she said.

NHL is another heart-breaking case of child sex abuse.

A 10-year-old orphan who lived with her poor grandmother, she had to walk around the city to sell lottery tickets, earning VND50,000 – 70,000 (US$2.5 – 3.5) a day for daily food.

In the middle of 2009, she was lured into a 60-year-old neighbor’s house where he sexually abused her and then gave her VND5,000.

This went on for more than a year until the abuse was discovered in August 2010 when his neighbors caught him committing the act of assaulting the little girl in his house. The man was seized and handed over to the police.

With no other source of income for her grandmother and herself, NHL still has to walk the streets of HCM City to sell lottery tickets, where every day she still faces the threat of falling victim to another sexual offender lurking around the corner.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
bigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to behold

I need some help from bros here.. how to translate the following to vietnamese?

1. shy
2. kiss
3. how r u?
4. wat time meet?

thks
Old 21-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdude View Post
I need some help from bros here.. how to translate the following to vietnamese?

1. shy
2. kiss
3. how r u?
4. wat time meet?

thks
1. mac co
2. hon
3. em khoe khong
4. may gio gap nhua

these simple words can be found in vdick.com
Old 21-07-2011, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
edelyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro up before the girl from this http://gorgeous-liciousmodels.weebly.com
Old 21-07-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelyn View Post
any bro up before the girl from this http://gorgeous-liciousmodels.weebly.com
I think you post on the wrong thread.... Here is mainly for vietnamese culture & ARTS

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 21-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

the main purpose of the post is not to ask a question, but more like advertisement for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I think you post on the wrong thread.... Here is mainly for vietnamese culture & ARTS

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 21-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Child sexual abuse on the rise in Vietnam

Cover-up culture abets child sex abuse
===============================================
In Vietnam, pedophiles often get away because, in what is still a conservative society, victims try to cover up their “shame.”

Even when they do go to the law, it is often after much hesitation and soul-searching, and this delay makes it very hard for the police to obtain proof.

One such instance was the sexual abuse of seven-year-old PTKL of Ho Chi Minh City’s Tan Binh District nine months ago.

One day last September the little girl was called into his house by a man living opposite, NVO. Her parents had left as usual to deliver bread to a local market.

“He lured my daughter into his house, gave her candy, hugged her, and committed some obscene acts,” the girl’s mother HTO quoted her daughter as saying.

The girl said: “When he held me and did it, it was painful and I cried loudly and tried to run. But he held me back.”

The mother said she only realized something was wrong later that day when KL cried and said she felt pain in her lower abdomen.

Two days later KL recounted what had happened, her mother said.

She reported to the local police immediately and the girl was taken to Tan Binh Hospital where KL was diagnosed with a vagina infection and “intact hymen.”

The Tan Binh District police took in NVO but had to release him 20 days later for “lack of evidence.”

HTO appealed but the police again said they had “no proof to charge NVO.”

She said the police could not collect samples from her daughter because two days had elapsed since the incident.

“Later, NVO came to a coffee shop near my house and taunted my girl. Even now my daughter panics when she sees him.”

Such instances are all too frequent, especially in remote and rural areas due to lack of knowledge and social discrimination.

The case of TTH of Long An Province is possibly even worse -- she was regularly raped by her stepfather for two years but again the police have been unable to find evidence.

The stepfather, a motorbike-taxi driver, began abusing TTH whenever her mother was not at home when she was just nine.

He threatened to kill the girl and her mother if she told anyone.

But one day, she blurted out in anger after witnessing him beating up her mother.

The horrified mother decided to divorce him and reported to local authorities but no charges have been filed against him.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 21-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

Child sex abuse remains a hard nut to crack
==================================================
For victims of child sex abuse, the Nhip Cau Hanh Phuc (Happy Bridge) Center in Ho Chi Minh City’s Binh Thanh District is one of the places that provide them support, therapeutic counseling, and social re-integration skills.

“All suffer long-lasting pains and consequences,” said the center’s psychologist Pham Sy while looking through records of the girls the center recently received.

Behavior, mental disorders

Sy said sexually abused victims suffer long-term consequences of pains and health injuries and usually show signs of behavior and mental disorders.

They are often haunted by the memory and have feelings of extreme fear, worry and bewilderment around people of the opposite sex or in relation to sexual issues, according to Sy.

Sy said the girls often feel guilty and blame themselves for what happened to them. They withdraw into themselves, will not participate in group or social activities and can easily exhibit sudden outbursts of anger.

“We have seen them acting recklessly, living lonely and leading unsociable lives,” Sy said. “They usually have the feelings of despair and fury and sometimes do things to physically injure themselves or mutilate their body. Some even intend to commit suicide.”

Sy said it is important that sexually abused children should receive plenty of support from everyone around so they can get back on their feet.

“The consequences of sexual abuse may last for many years, affecting their growth and maturity. Abused children usually show signs of depression and will experience many difficulties in their sex life later,” he said.

Many psychologists said sexually abused children often experience rock-bottom despair, seeing themselves as “having nothing else to lose.” The lack of care and support from their family and society therefore may drive them towards self-destructive or anti-social behavior.

Family protection needed

Many child sex abuse victims did not understand what had happened to them. Some even said: “He didn’t do any harm to me!”

Many parents of sexually abused girls, lacking legal knowledge or worried about the aftermath, agreed to settle out of court with the offenders or accepted payment from them to let the case go.

N. T. L. and her husband, who live in Ho Chi Minh City’s Cu Chi District, accepted VND20 million (US$952) of compensation money from the man who had raped their 12-year-old daughter because they need the money to settle part of their debts.

Not long afterwards, the mother married off her teenage daughter to a man despite her neighbors’ criticism. As she explained nonchalantly to them: “After what had happened, she was lucky enough to find a man who agrees to marry her!”

When the offenders are the victims’ relatives or their family members, the cases often go unreported or are not taken up by the authority due to the lack of evidence.

According to Sy, the most effective solution for parents is to teach their children to protect themselves and let them know that sex abuse is a crime, a violation of the law.

“Under no circumstances should victims of sex abuse feel guilty,” Sy said. “Children must be able to tell and resist the first signs of sex abuse. Their families should let them know that they are always protected by law.”

As many cases of child abuse result from inadequate parental care, Sy believed that parents must take care to teach their children to say “no” to seductions and teach them to recognize and avoid bad environments. They must also tell their children not to fear any threats and to report the abuse to them without fear.

Sy said many parents called his center to seek advice and they were very shy of talking with their children about sensitive body parts, which only keeps their children in ignorance.

“We should show children some ways to protect themselves when necessary,” he said, adding that parents must try to befriend their children so that the latter can share with them everything, especially unusual things that happen to them.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

Café girl accuses boss of forced prostitution
================================================== ====

A 20-year-old waitress has escaped from a coffee house in Ho Chi Minh City’s Binh Tan district which she says is a disguised brothel. She has also accused her boss of forcing her into prostitution.

A man, whose name is not revealed, in Ward 14, District 10 has helped rescue the girl, L. after he reported the case to police.

The man said at 7 pm Saturday, L rushed into his house on Ba Thang Hai Street, asking him to hide her from some people who were forcing her to continue prostitution acts.

He kept the girl in his house and reported the case to local police.

The police have called in about 10 people, including L’s boss, for questioning.

The girl told police that in mid May, her mother took her from their native southern province of Dong Thap to work at the café on Kinh Duong Vuong Street in An Lac Ward in Binh Tan district.

Four days later, the café owner requested her to sell her virginity to a man for VND500,000 (US$24.5), but she refused and told her mother about it.

As her mother asked her “to follow the boss’ instructions”, she eventually agreed and got the money.

The owner later allegedly forced her to make love with many other men for
VND300,000-600,000 each time but she was not paid any money.

She said that in late May, the boss sold her to a gang that managed street girls on Chau Van Liem Street in District 5.

She had since worked as a prostitute/waitress at the café in daytime and as a streetwalker at nights until she was rescued.

The police are investigating.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-07-2011, 05:18 AM
Samster

“Prostitution could not be a job”
============================================

VietNamNet Bridge – Responding to the idea that Vietnam should legalize prostitution, a senior official confirmed on July 15, that Vietnamese law does not consider prostitution as a job and this social evil must be combated.

Le Thi Ha, vice chief of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs’ (MoLISA), said that Vietnam would continue fighting prostitution.

“In the 2011-2015, based on the traditional culture, customs and habits of Vietnam… once again the Vietnamese law confirms to not consider prostitution as a job and combating prostitution is still the mission of all agencies and the entire society,” Ha emphasized.

According to this official, it is needed to control the harmful effects of prostitution because it highly affects health, families and the society. Prostitution and unsafe sex has been and will be among factors that spread HIV/AIDS, she stressed.

“On June 28, at a workshop in Quang Ninh province, Minister of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan said that many women became prostitutes because of difficult situations, so they need assistance to have access to social services and to be relieved from wounds. That is the only idea that the Minister emphasized and she did not mean seeing prostitution as a job,” Ha added.

The official said that Vietnam is struggling against prostitution in favorable conditions: the determination of the Party, the Government and the MoLISA’s experience in combating prostitution and learning from other countries.

In the first half of 2011, the prostitution prevention forces detected nearly 10,000 businesses committing prostitution, collected VND7 billion of fines and revoked business licenses of 251 businesses. Police also detected 380 prostitution cases, arrested nearly 750 prostitutes, over 470 whoremasters and 300 pimps. Relevant agencies make files of over 14,800 prostitutes. Around 1,300 prostitutes are being treated and educated at rehabilitation centers.

Le Duc Hien, also a vice chief from the MoLISA’s Department for Social Evil Prevention, said that prostitution is still complicated since it is disguised under the name of legal services like massages, karaoke, etc., the appearance of online prostitution and prostitution at the border.

Hien said that the anti-prostitution forces in provinces are weak and lack of funding. On average, each province spends VND200 million ($9,700) on fighting prostitution annually. Some local governments do not pay attention to this task, he added.

Regarding the idea of legalizing prostitution, Hien said that this is a new way of thinking but Vietnam’s current ability cannot manage it. “If we are careless, prostitution will book,” Hien said.

PV

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Thanks for the news update. Pal
Old 23-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

ICA is getting tougher on VB nowadays.
The chance that they refuse entry for VB is more then 50%.

If the Sin guy will to accompany her and make known to ICA staffs.
It will more successful for her entry.
But this is no guarantee.
My friend VB was stop at custom Changi Terminal 1.
They rejected her entry eventhough her last visit to Sin was 6 months ago and she carry usd3000 cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
no they will not question the guy but i guess if u go before the vb and tell the ica guy at the counter that shes ur gf etc and u willing to sponsor etc she will have a higher chance of coming in
Old 23-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
saw this clip in youtube:

anyone been to such salons in VN b4 n how r d damages like? any specials?
why dun you search in my thread...see my signature...search "le duyen"...sure plenty of hits...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1