The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sklec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgo1212 View Post
Wow. More directions. Good stuff. Thanks
Am Thinking going to club answer tonight, go there see girls. Never been there before, any bro been there?
Will consider later, maybe go ace.... Heheh
Ive been to club answer, not bad...but would recommend going to club ellui, which is around the corner if you haven't been. I think the girls are abit better looking there.
Maybe go to both.
Old 28-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Answer is dying. Club Eden is better imho. http://eden-club.co.kr/

or if you like a little more foreign friendly (lots of english speakers) Nexite is hosting a party tonight at Boombar.

http://culturemmag.com/?p=2298

Quote:
Wow. More directions. Good stuff. Thanks
Am Thinking going to club answer tonight, go there see girls. Never been there before, any bro been there?
Will consider later, maybe go ace.... Heheh
Old 28-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster (V)

shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"event" or the way they say it "eebentuh" is the Korean slang for special service.

If you don't ask for an event, they will just give you one girl. if you ask for a possible event they will tell you. this usually includes things such as two-shots (2 girls 30mins each) or threesomes...or in the case of Eve "relays". Competition is high and various places try to offer unique events. just gotta ask.

Quote:
Btw what u mean by special event at the ace massage? Can tell me more?
Old 29-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
fi43125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I alway stay at Park Hyatt & looks like I missed out this spot so many time. thx. on clubs, how about Octagon? going there next Saturday
Old 30-07-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
letsgo1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to ellui club for the first time with one of the bros here. Quite nice and many pretty girls.

Saw those koreas guys approaching the girls, at first (mostly) the girls will reject, but after the guys insist and pull their hands, the girls will follow them to their table for drinks.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster (V)

For any bros who are lucky enough to have an upcoming appointment Sarah and are looking for some playful fun, my recommendation is that you inquire about her vanilla powder service. Ask nicely and she may include it in her normally exquisite service. Trust me, I have been to a ton of anma (massage) parlors and this a something that ONLY Sarah does in Korea. Believe me, you want to experience this at least once...
Old 03-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

bastianlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh.... what is vanilla powder service? Can elaborate?
Old 03-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
jackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooooony View Post
Bro jackmeoff,

Weird, email the below address like 3 times from diff email provider, all got same bounce mail and also no reply at all...i didnt use any chim chim english also...

Makes me think she close shop for good liow!
Bro i've double checked and even received several replies from her over the past few days leh. Made appt with her on monday evening liao. Btw she doesnt work on sats nor does she do stayovers (cos she said she's still living with parents)..
Old 03-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

jackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
For any bros who are lucky enough to have an upcoming appointment Sarah and are looking for some playful fun, my recommendation is that you inquire about her vanilla powder service. Ask nicely and she may include it in her normally exquisite service. Trust me, I have been to a ton of anma (massage) parlors and this a something that ONLY Sarah does in Korea. Believe me, you want to experience this at least once...
Thanks for the tip, just emailed to ask her abt it. Booked appt with her 2 days in a row on sun & mon nights
Old 04-08-2012, 06:39 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
fi43125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think Ace changed its name to F1 & now is closed. Went last night but out of luck.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Koreanbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was tired from marathon travel yet I do not want to miss out the much recommended Sarah. Hence set an appointment with her anyway. It was sunny and she called as she'll be slightly late. Here I was thinking, typically late by 15-20mins, no lady will call you unless she's a friend or your gf. Come to think of it, probably some gf will not even bother to call you Nway, she called to inform me that she'll be late. I have left the whole afternoon empty just to meet up with her (also bec i was too tired for nthing else), 20mins is not a problem at all. So i asked her to take her time and dont run like some of the Japs does when they are catching the next subway during rush hour. It was still exciting though to wait for someone whom you're eager to meet. She speak very good english which made it so much easier to click. I heard my door bell but at the same time i also hear some man's voices. Hence i did not greet her at the door step rather I just opened and she walked right in. She's stunning! I just liked her mesmerizing eyes and lips. She was wearing tennis shoes, short and shirt looked just like the girl next door yet stunning. She told me it was her feet that is killing her. Personally, she'll look good in nthing. I agree with bros that commented she's the type that you'll definately take a 2nd look if not staring outright hehehehe. She sounded slightly exhausted but still bubbly. Sarah is not shy to speak her mind and get warm up to you fast. There must be something in her that made her pretty approachable. But i wont try anything funny though nor i would advice other bros to try too. Nway, we were chatting over smoke session as she catches her composure. She's the 2nd FL that I find that talking to her somehow draws you to wanted to find out more yet not wanting to enroach her privacy / questions that will put her in awkward situation. She took her bath and gave me cat bath. I then gave her a light massage before she continue to take the lead. I can't resist to swipe her hair behind her ear to bring out her syt face & lips. Sarah has little make up, very nice skin and she's passionate in her CBJ. Occasionally she'll look up at you just like in those cute AV gals while slurping away. It's unbelievable to be fucking such gems that I wanted to keep this mental 'snapshot' as long as i can. But memory as it is, will fade and mix with other memories somehow. I then proceed to south and Sarah is responsive and i can actually taste her cum. Her soft moan and looking at me licking away is priceless. All in all she's very accommodating, responsive and just like your gf as promised. I was too tired to write this whole session. Summary - fantastic! We ended the appointment chatting over smoke. I had a hard time to focus on sensible conversation when this SYT is all naked right in front of me. I had to keep my eyes from roaming all over her delicious body. Maybe I am less experienced compared to other bros whom may have had lots of encounters, but it still linger in my mind how the heck I am able to set an appointment with such a gem. Must be someone down there whom liked me to reward to me as such

Face 9.5/10
Body 10/10
BJ 9/10 - passionate
Boob 34B - just the way I like it
GFE 9/10 - get warm up with you and speak her mind
RTF - definately. I am doing just tat
Old 05-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Wow...great FR! Really looking forward to my session with Sarah tonight... & tmr night. I've also asked if she is free on Tues latr morning before i depart! Haha...
Old 08-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

frelanza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick reflection on my experience at Eve last week

Firstly, thanks to all the people who posted directions and experiences. Made it really easy to find.

It was a Wed night at around 10. I walked in, asked in Korean if anyone spoke English. There was 1 woman at the front who did. She told me 230k won for 3 girls. Okay by me. So off I went to the shower/ changing area. Seemed like the place was moderately busy, there were a few guys showering and sitting around naked. Not cool, but whatever.

After changing I was led to a waiting room where I watched Olympic Judo for 10 min. I was then led to a room after winding through the hall. This place is pretty big, there are a LOT of rooms around.

1st girl was chubby, but friendly. Face 5/ body 6. Not really my type, but there were 2 more coming so what the hell. Helped me undress, and then on to bed for BBBJ, and cowgirl. I finished quickly because I really wasn't into it. Done. We chat and she gives me a brief massage, at my request

2nd girl was much cuter. Face 7/ body 7. This is where you do the shower + nuru gel thing + rimming + sex in the massage chair. She was okay but too quiet for my taste.

3rd girl comes in with about 20 min left. Face 7/ body 8 (model like- maybe 5'7'' and very fit). Not that friendly. Helps bathe me, and then down to business. BBBJ + screwing.

Sorry this description is lacking emotion, but I'm not writing erotica

Overall, I was a little disappointed. I'm overseas chinese and speak a little bit of Korean. The ladies were not that memorable and the attitude was lukewarm at best. Maybe it was a busy night? I don't think 230k is a bad price for an "event" (3 girl thing) but I'll try my luck elsewhere next time.

In my opinion though, you're better off spending your money at a club. I'm a 30 year old professional, and when I go out to Ellui, Phantom, other big clubs or the lounges the Itaewon, I have a pretty easy time meeting women (7/8/9's), despite my crappy Korean.

Food for thought. Good luck. Enjoy your time in Korea
Old 08-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster (V)

If there are any bros who will be in town on Friday Aug 17th and are interested in checking out a local swingers club, we are looking for a handsome young man to accompany us. Myself and two lady friends are going to club Desire.

http://www.clubdesire.co.kr/index_fo... 0ceec8d0ecb00

http://www.clubdesire.co.kr/index_fo...rs.php?menu=2&

We are in need of a fourth. The woman looking for a 'date' is searching for a non-local (not living in Korea) gentleman interested in a no-obligation, no strings attached night at club Desire. She is an attractive 26 year old Korean office girl with fluent English skills.

If interested and available please PM me.

She will be reading the PMs so write to impress

Last edited by shimshimheyo; 08-08-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
komplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
If there are any bros who will be in town on Friday Aug 17th and are interested in checking out a local swingers club, we are looking for a handsome young man to accompany us. Myself and two lady friends are going to club Desire.

http://www.clubdesire.co.kr/index_fo... 0ceec8d0ecb00

http://www.clubdesire.co.kr/index_fo...rs.php?menu=2&

We are in need of a fourth. The woman looking for a 'date' is searching for a non-local (not living in Korea) gentleman interested in a no-obligation, no strings attached night at club Desire. She is an attractive 26 year old Korean office girl with fluent English skills.

If interested and available please PM me.

She will be reading the PMs so write to impress
Crap.. Missed it.. I will only be There on 11 and 12 aug.. What an interesting place! Any bros have any FR for this place?!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1