The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Don't pichak my lobang
Simi lobang. Got some fresh and good stuff arrived here already huh.

But cannot open mob yet huh. Need to cluster F n QC gao gao first huh.
Old 28-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Baby Baby one more time.....

Fuking Awesome fuck......Will share the fr very soon
Quote:
Don't pichak my lobang
Bro baotohk

You have a Baby at 16W06 in your signature.

Is there a Baby at 16W06 now?

I know they have Man Man, Lei Lei, Xiang Xiang and Mei Li and 9 newbies just arrived 2 days ago but have not started work yet.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 28-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the old batch is feeling the heat now, keep msg to come.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro baotohk

You have a Baby at 16W06 in your signature.

Is there a Baby at 16W06 now?

I know they have Man Man, Lei Lei, Xiang Xiang and Mei Li and 9 newbies just arrived 2 days ago but have not started work yet.
My bad...don't know what my head is thinking. Im referring to the one in W12.

Corrected my signature
Old 02-03-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
My bad...don't know what my head is thinking. Im referring to the one in W12.

Corrected my signature
It is OK.

Sometimes small head take over big head think abt different things.

When it comes to pussies, all men cannot think properly.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' services from various shops ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsguy View Post
hey bro..thanks for info...how's Baby service?
Here's my honest take on Baby ...

Her strengths are her chio kawaii looks who can pass off as a 19-20 years old lass albeit she is 24 years young ... She has a pair of very nice and well-endowed Vit C low hanging fruits with biggy areolas & pencil-eraser size nips ... Very shiok to suck, lick, caress, knead and mould (pls be gentle ... ) ... Her roundy and protruding butts are ideal candidate for some hard and furious doggy bonking ... Very good interactive skill, highly seductive and could make many inexperience men melt ... She has the ability to exude lotsa GFE especially post fuck where she would bend her upper torso toward me with her huge assets leaning against my pecs while I lied on my back as we were chatting about the "weather" ... I can't stop fondling her beautiful frontal assets and my dick erection sustained even long after I have cummed ... bwahaha ... She can be very handsy to skillfully stimulate my pubic area, my dick, perineum and scotum with lotsa soap (a mini version Jua Gen)... If you can't control your ejaculation, you better warn her as once fired consider game over ... No second round allowed unless you top up another $50 (this is house rule according to her) ... She would also give me a soothing and sensual massage pre- and post-coital ... Her BBBJ was in deep-throated fashion ... Very good suction and utilization of her lethal hands ... Her body movements (epsecially her sexy, curvy & ample butts) whilst BBBJing me enhanced the erotic effect ... Shiokalicious!

Her Yi Tiao Long services on the inflatable mattress in the shower room was good and very sensual ... In fact her chio looks and beautiful assets were good enough to turn me on big time ... She loved to give me a CFM looks whilst servicing me ... However, her Yi Tiao Long service was two notches below B-E's and WW's standard for sure. Once you tried any of the latter 2 WLs' Yi Tiao Long services, your taste and standard for sure will be spoiled and raised ... No kiddin' ... She is however one notches below TT's and DD's YTL services ...

Speaking French & DATY are ultra selective on her menu ... I do not wish to comment further ... I leave it to you to explore and don't forget to bring on your charm ...

If you're into great massage cum fuck, go for newbie, AA ... Or Sensuality of another level, go for YG ... If you could not wait or the above-mentioned lasses are not working, consider KK as a good backup ... If you don't mind lacking in solid YTL service but you dig good looker and a big fan of well-endowed assets, go for XYZ ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-03-2015 at 10:04 AM.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' services from various shops ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Here's my honest take on Baby ...

Her strengths are her chio kawaii looks who can pass off as a 19-20 years old lass albeit she is 24 years young ... She has a pair of very nice and well-endowed Vit C low hanging fruits with biggy areolas & pencil-eraser size nips ... Very shiok to suck, lick, caress, knead and mould (pls be gentle ... ) ... Her roundy and protruding butts are ideal candidate for some hard and furious doggy bonking ... Very good interactive skill, highly seductive and could make many inexperience men melt ... She has the ability to exude lotsa GFE especially post fuck where she would bend her upper torso toward me with her huge assets leaning against my pecs while I lied on my back whilst we were chatting about the "weather" ... I can't stop fondling her beautiful frontal assets and my dick erection sustained even long after I have cummed ... bwahaha ... She can be very handsy to skillfully simulate my pubic area, my dick, perineum and scotum with lotsa soap (a mini version Jua Gen)... If you can't control your ejaculation, you better warn her as once fired consider game over ... No second round allowed unless you top up another $50 (this is house rule according to her) ... She would also give me a soothing and sensual massage pre- and post-coital ... Her BBBJ was in deep-throated fashion ... Very good suction and utilization of her lethal hands ... Her body movements (epsecially her sexy, curvy & ample butts) whilst BBBJing me enhanced the erotic effect ... Shiokalicious!

Her Yi Tiao Long services on the inflatable mattress in the shower room was good and very sensual ... In fact her chio and beautiful assets were good enough to turn me on big time ... She loved to give me a CFM looks whilst servicing me ... However, her Yi Tiao Long service was two notches below B-E's and WW's standard for sure. Once you tried any of the latter 2 WLs' Yi Tiao Long services, your taste and standard for sure will be spoiled and raised ... No kiddin' ... She is however one notches below TT's and DD's YTL services ...

Speaking French & DATY are ultra selective on her menu ... I do not wish to comment further ... I leave it to you to explore and don't forget to bring on your charm ...

If you're into great massage cum fuck, go for newbie, AA ... Or Sensuality of another level, go for YG ... If you could not wait or the above-mentioned lasses are not working, consider KK as a good backup ... If you don't mind lacking in solid YTL service but you dig good looker and a big fan of well-endowed assets, go for XYZ ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Interesting summary.

Think the best YTL service, I would recommend Ting Ting WH1612 or Miqi WH1619.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Interesting summary. Think the best YTL service, I would recommend Ting Ting WH1612 or Miqi WH1619.

Any new girl comparable with Jin Jin ?
Old 02-03-2015, 11:45 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Any new girl comparable with Jin Jin ?
Lol I abt to ask that
Old 03-03-2015, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Lol I abt to ask that
Great punters think alike
Old 03-03-2015, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting summary.

Think the best YTL service, I would recommend Ting Ting WH1612 or Miqi WH1619.
I afraid I beg to differ ...

To me B-E and W-W are the reigning queens of YTL services ... These 2 WLs have raised the bar very high ... As mentioned, once you tried any of these two, your taste and standard will be spoiled and raised ...

Baby has improved in her YTL skill dramatically since the day she joined WH12 but still no where near BE's and WW's skill ... The former has to thank her ardent fans who gave her a lot of vital tips on YTL services ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-03-2015, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:

To me B-E and W-W are the reigning queens of YTL services ... These 2 WLs have raised the bar very high ... As mentioned, once you tried any of these two, your taste and standard will be spoiled and raised ...

Baby has improved in her YTL skill dramatically since the day she joined WH12 but still no where near BE's and WW's skill ... The former has to thank her ardent fans who gave her a lot of vital tips on YTL services ...
To be clear, who is B-E and W-W? And which house.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Lol I abt to ask that
Jin Jin service is not that great but her charm was enchanting!!!! She definitely leave a piece of memory behind ...
Old 03-03-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

I guess you cannot have best of both world ...BE doesn't have much of a figure but at least she has teh youth and vitality.

WW on the other hand for her service but in my opinion , she looks way too haggard and old. If not for her service quality, she should be in the CAT80 category. Of course our taste may differs.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
To be clear, who is B-E and W-W? And which house.
Bro,

you need to clock more hours in Geylang.........so obvious still cannot tell.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1