The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
seriously at some of the tui na shops at luo hu cun one can get bbbj, anal sex oe even raw sex if you are willing to pay above market rate for the wl

400 rmb for 1 shot of bbbj with cim
Not cheap but quite reasonable in such times.

Those Tui Na MILFs always wear tight hugging outfits to show off their sexy bodies!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 28-06-2015, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Not cheap but quite reasonable in such times.

Those Tui Na MILFs always wear tight hugging outfits to show off their sexy bodies!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
these tui na shops are the safest bet in shenzhen where many hong kong old men can get raw sex and bbbj which they cannot find such service in hong kong
once they become addicted to raw sex with any particular milf from the shops they will pay more to bao one and take her out from the shop
anyway most of these tui na shops at luo hu cun have a endless supply of milfs
coming from all over china to work for them
most have worked in the sex trade overseas even in hong kong,macau,japan,malaysia before
if you ever try any of these tui na shops you will know what i mean
the milf will being you upstairs to her room from behind the shop
inside her room she will slowly take off your clothes,bring you to shower together, some will even bbbj you or foreplay you during the shower
then action on the bed, depending on how much you are willing to pay
raw sex,bbbj and other sexual fetishes will be provided to your satisfaction
safe to say hong kong old men are the die hard customers of these joints
shenzhen's ''paradise'' shops
Old 28-06-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Dangerous wor.. hmm... but I know some of my friends who wore condom n removed condom during the process. Girl didn't stop .
Roll eyes
Old 28-06-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
safe to say hong kong old men are the die hard customers of these joints
shenzhen's ''paradise'' shops
Yes you are correct. Hong Kong men are the no 1 clients and sponsors in South China. If you dig deeper you will know Futian is the hot spot for keeping mistresses. Those on a budget will keep mistresses in Dongguan.

Hearing stories about their Hong Kong sponsors are really intriguing especially how they milk more money. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Dangerous wor.. hmm... but I know some of my friends who wore condom n removed condom during the process. Girl didn't stop.
Not surprising in China. This one depends on the girl as probably high also.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 28-06-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagheug View Post

I'd recommend the bars along Coco Park in Futian if anyone is looking for pick ups. Do watch out for ..
Yes, Coco park and other high end shopping malls in SZ (NOT the bars actually) are heavens for oogling at an incredible variety of solid 10's, especially during week-days when their Laogong's are at work/in HongKong and they wander around in pairs/groups. Starbucks and other high end coffee shops are prime locations for these vixens.

SOME of these girls are up to it for Hook-ups, either to supplement their stipend or when they are on the look-out for a replacement "Bao-er" - whether already thrown out, expecting to be dumped or even just contemplating an "up-grade!" You got the "qualities" they're after, they'll do everything to lure you into their succulent arms!

If she's looking for a new "Bao-er," first one is usually a freebie, as they need to convince you that they're just innocent little princesses whilst making you go head-over-heels over them. I've had mind blowing sex/evenings being catered to by these skilled courtesans; but WATCH OUT - you get trapped you're eventually gonna really pay through your nose.

SEAJ
Old 28-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagheug View Post
I'd recommend the bars along Coco Park in Futian if anyone is looking for pick ups. Do watch out for anyone who approaches you inside a bar or club, especially incredibly hot women. They're little "honey-bees" who ask for 4k RMB champagne soon after sitting down.
HooooKaaaayyyy!!!

Just want to highlight to punters that Coco Park is not really a straight forward P4P venue. Coco Park Bars are more like a hang out place for after office hours crowd and trendy young people. You do not want to approach the wrong "decent" girls and get bashed up by their boyfriends!

Just Suggestin'
SEAsiaJoe

Old 29-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 13
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes, Coco park and other high end shopping malls in SZ (NOT the bars actually) are heavens for oogling at an incredible variety of solid 10's, especially during week-days when their Laogong's are at work/in HongKong and they wander around in pairs/groups. Starbucks and other high end coffee shops are prime locations for these vixens.

SOME of these girls are up to it for Hook-ups, either to supplement their stipend or when they are on the look-out for a replacement "Bao-er" - whether already thrown out, expecting to be dumped or even just contemplating an "up-grade!" You got the "qualities" they're after, they'll do everything to lure you into their succulent arms!

If she's looking for a new "Bao-er," first one is usually a freebie, as they need to convince you that they're just innocent little princesses whilst making you go head-over-heels over them. I've had mind blowing sex/evenings being catered to by these skilled courtesans; but WATCH OUT - you get trapped you're eventually gonna really pay through your nose.

SEAJ
Woo.. nice info here SEAJ.. May I know where are the "high end shopping malls"? Sometimes I travel there for work, and I may just try to hang around somewhere there for a coffee etc and look see look see these beauties..

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 29-06-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 13
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintArc View Post
Furong lotus spa.
Just came back it damage is 328rmb with 2 free hall service (tips 30-40-50)
Of all the spa I went in sz..I can say lotus massage girls r the most prettiest I ever seen.
They only provided HJ n lick Yr body..no more den that.
They no undress but u can touch them..(they wear mini skirt)
Many hongkies there..
Spa is clean n well renovation.
Free drinks n fruits throughout, first sandwich or noodles on them.
Bro, this place isit called 芙蓉花? At 东门中路2110号格林豪泰酒店9楼 ?

I try to translate from the english spa name you listed, next time I go SZ will go try try..

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 29-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRicKz View Post
Woo.. nice info here SEAJ.. May I know where are the "high end shopping malls"? Sometimes I travel there for work, and I may just try to hang around somewhere there for a coffee etc and look see look see these beauties..
Try MixC, Coco park or even King Glory - all's got lots of "sights" to ogle and places to have a drink/snack, where there's also lots of these gals hanging about.

SEAJ
Old 29-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Zense spa big n quiet place for decent massage only..
Go to luohu border carpark go their valet shop get a discount card from the lady siting inside..
She will lead u to their company 7 seater car, Rch there pass e card to the counter pay 129 rmb this will entire u a Chinese / Hk massage or u can choose 3 hall service (foot massage, thighs massage, oil thighs massage, shoulder massage, head massage, ear cleaning, pedicure ) exclude tips.
I personal will prefer the hall service Because is much more worth it $129 for 3 service If go other spa normally a foot massage will be around $50 n oil thighs massage will be $70..
I spent 1 foot 2 oil thigh massage give $50 tips each.
Total cost $279.. Is cheaper den other spa I went..
Zense spa only Hv first free drink n unlimited fruits , touch screen tv and hd movies..
Old 30-06-2015, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cashonline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyguy View Post
There's a sauna in 罗湖大酒店。They provide BBBJ.
罗湖大酒店。They provide BBBJ n free auto roaming . Some provide CIM also. Damage rmb 278.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
funseCker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRicKz View Post
Bro, this place isit called 芙蓉花? At 东门中路2110号格林豪泰酒店9楼 ?

I try to translate from the english spa name you listed, next time I go SZ will go try try..
There is a spa called 芙蓉桑拿 beside Muse. The hotel that houses it is 芙蓉宾馆, along 东门南路. Enter hotel entrance turn left to the lifts.. should be on the 3rd or 4th floor.

Decent upkeep of the spa, you will see the gals walk past as they send their customers off and approach the reception. For those who doesnt know any gals there, can bio and find out the number for any of them as they walk past. Just ask the friendly managers

But the rules very strict there... must bring passport. Coz they cater mostly to foreigners (haven't seen any loud speaking chinese locals there).

Have fun, be safe
Old 30-06-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

shenzhen police smash online vice scam
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150630/008176.htm#p=1

http://gd.qq.com/a/20150630/008176.htm#p=2
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150630/008176.htm#p=3
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150630/008176.htm#p=4
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150630/008176.htm#p=5
Old 01-07-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=SaintArc;13235954]Zense spa big n quiet place for decent massage only..

i being there a few times..you can get a hj from their top package 至尊理疗costing 399 for 90min. you can choose the girl from the screen..note that you have to go for extra hour in order to get a hj, else just jg without firing....you add the tips..i think is not worth unless you fall for the heavily ps photo.
by the way, i think they have 20% discount if you leave before 9pm. i think for the same price..queen spa is better.

for good hj with syt, fu rong sauna is worth trying at 328rmb all in..

wechat are plenty but you will never know who till they appear on your door. pls be very careful.

i have seen many street girl along xiang xi cun this year but i just wonder if it is better not to just go for gl 150 girl ..the place does not looks safe for me..however, queen spa is nearby and many nice restaurant there as well.

any of you have tried 黄金海岸 ,heard the girl doing 松腿are chio...
Old 01-07-2015, 04:20 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=davesome;13241061]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintArc View Post
Z
wechat are plenty but you will never know who till they appear on your door. pls be very careful.

yes it could be police ,no joke
recent raid on wechat girl in nanjing
http://v.qq.com/cover/o/o4be1jq83kea...15&ptlang=2052
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1