The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Really usd 250-350/hr?
Is that the norm in seoul? Looks expensive.
Old 31-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ninjai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mina or sophie was ok at first. but now has turned cold. mistreatment by some? i had her for 170,000. got to bargain guys. keep up the stories guys.

anyone want to check out some places together?
Old 31-05-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
John2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop.tard View Post
Anyone in seoul that don't mind exploring together?
If you look East Asian and do not mind putting down up to 400,000 won, let me know if you'd like to go to full salon in Gangnam.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 21
seaheaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bros, anyone in Suwon now?
Old 15-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
blubird82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

doing a FR since after a few months. was staying at myeondong area and wanted to find some place to release. It was my first time in KOREA. Not knowing korean and no friends to bring me around is really an headache. Fortunately, there is wifi almost everywhere, and i search the this forum in times of need. haha.

I went to the massage place at ROYAL hotel as recommended by other bros previously. it was the nearest to my location and pretty easy to spot from far. It is a separate entrance from the hotel lobby, and I walk down the stairs. The guy greeted me and i paid him 120k won. change into slippers and brought to the waiting area. Nothing grand to boast about, at least it seems tidy and clean. the bathroom is open concept, mean sharing with the rest of the customers. but it was pretty late, and i was the only one using.

Done with bathing, and led into the massage rooms. was really nervous how is it like. There is no individual rooms, but using curtains as partitions. but each partition is quite big. Saw one lady coming out, short hair, on the stumpy side, i was abit sian liao. I dropped my expectations instantly.

Then i met my lady, 30 ish, wearing spag and mini skirt, looks not too bad, above average i would say. but the body is tight. tried to speak some english, but i dont understand, we just laugh it off.

we then proceed with the massage. she was totally professional. do a good solid massage, focus, strength, probably even better than a clean spa. The discipline is there as she wont chit chat with her colleagues which I really appreciate and she will brush my balls on purpose to keep me excited. (while i was typing this, i can avidly remember the scenes. haha).

Because i know that hj is included in the price, I really assume that they would just press press and finish you off. On the contrary, they really do a good full service. after massage, she put hot towels all over my body. folded and place a piece for each part, not like covering me like a blanket. covered my face also. To be honest, the towels are really quite hot, and i was just tahaning. The hot towels were placed on me for about 5 mins, during the whole time, she did not went out to do her own stuff, but she was cleaning my didi with the warm towel and i like the way she did. It is the little thing which makes the whole session enjoyable.

The towels were removed, and then she sat in front of me, starting the handjob. first i wanted to touch her tits, but she would not let. I tot is their culture or what, so i also didnt insist. THen after like 10min and i haven cum, she moved and stood on my side. then i try my luck again, she didnt resist, I just roamed her like free. was wearing a push up bra, so it didnt feel as huge when i grope. but the nipples man, were huge, i literally say 'wah' when i felt.

Another 5 min, i came and she didnt stop there. she is still stroking and petting it, like as if asking a baby to sleep. it is unusually satisfying. Probably i nvr recive this kind of attention before. After a good 10min, she used the warm towel and wipe me off. she said kamsahameda and went off. wanted to tip her but she did not return. went to bathe again, but still didnt see her when i come out.

Changed back and left with a good korean experience. THIS IS THE TRUE SERVICE.
Old 16-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
VT987654321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
hi bro, does eve anma accept customers who does not speak Korean? being Asian and all but not a single word of Korean.

The description by our dear samster to EVE is perfect. I can locate it right away...in fact i took some photos, but i can't locate my photo it right now.

went down the staircase and found the shop..A young guy and mamasan were there, I spoke in English - "event" , and was greeted in english too.
I felt welcome, and pay the amt and the man brought me to a room. as i am early...5+pm. he mentioned there were only 2 shots. u can get 3 shot
after 7pm. To me, that is ok, as I had not tried 3 in an hour before. Next come the lady, look young and fine....have fun...shot...next she started
showing for me, and seduce & suck me to prepare me for next run (she actually can speak some english!). Time come, the next lady is here..and
we started the next run of fun with one lady watching half way ;>..this is really shiok..she actually took her time to entertain me. I had tried two
lady together, but it is rather not as enjoyable, as you need to put concentration on both at the same time. FOR this, we enjoy one after another
with 100 percent concentration |-> thereafter, she again gave me a good shower..
when i leave the counter, i saw few more girls, and what! wow !! much more better, just like those pretty doll and korean drama!
next time I willl be there at 7pm!
Old 16-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Raspberryboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Seoul scene is a bit dead at the moment, massage rep and backpages seem to be flooded with agencies or thai and pinay hookers asking 320 for 1 and a half hours service. Its insane, i hope none of you guys are paying that
Old 17-06-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be going to Seoul later this year. Looking to hire a native Korean lady to show me around for a couple of days. Any recommendations? Not sure where to even start looking for such info. Also, what are the going rates like per day?
Old 18-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
DaXiong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

am heading to seoul soon any bro can recommend me a good bonk
Old 19-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kendoall69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At royal hotel when in the side door n it block with a sign ..guess what, the place is shutdown spa castle... Just my luck ... So bro don't need to try this one
Old 28-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to ask this but seems previous queries not answered.

I am Chinese, am mistaken for Japanese or Korean when on duty travel but I don't speak Korean. Eve Anma can accept ? I can use google translator
Old 04-07-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 17
oneknightstand is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroneknightstand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone seasoned in Korea now? haha. will be here for the next 3 weeks.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

ihateweiyuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im in seoul for a few days
any nice anma or action around myeongdong?

thanks
Old 04-07-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=nbtQQt8msCM

Anyone been in the Suwon Red Light ? They accept Singapore Chinese ?
Old 11-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Staying in GwangMyeonSi area... At Sindorimyeok station... Any place to visit nearby? Not very familiar with tis area... Grateful if someone could help.

edit:
after some searched... There is a fish tank area juz 1 train stop away at YeongDeungPo Station... Go to check it out now...
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.

Last edited by s@ms@m; 11-07-2014 at 06:54 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1